Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54760

    Can appreciate being cleaned

    Quote Originally Posted by JWood1872  [View Original Post]
    Took a shot in the dark and stopped into OT Massage Spa for the first time and met Nancy. Didn't have much time so did HH but told her only had around 20 minutes, tried to give her the fee once I got in the room but she insisted to wait and pay afterwards. Once she came in the very first thing she did was wash my hands with a rag, which was a first but led me to believe it was because she wanted to make sure my hands were clean if I touched her. Massage started with me face down and she practically put her pussy in my hands which were on the side of the table. I start rubbing her kitty while she is giving an average massage. She leaves the room and comes back in and locks the door and tells me to lay on my back. Once I roll over she pulls up her shirt and bra and starts with a HE. I begin to play with her natural C's and suck on her amazing nips while she is giving me a HE. I told her I wanted to see her pussy and I proceeded to pull her pants down and started rubbing her pussy. She executed the HE and cleaned me up and I left.

    There was a large couch in the room which leads me to believe there is definitely more on the menu, plus she didn't flinch when I pulled her pants down. Nancy is probably late 20's / early 30's, amazing natural C's with best nips I have seen in a while, kitty was trimmed but not shaved and typically flat Asian ass.
    It would also be nice if all provided mouth wash; I don't post often but I specifically like the girls that are clean and expect the same. Some of the girls will take mouth wash and offer the same! Was Nancy fit or fluffy? I have business over that way and have seen the location but never stopped in.

  2. #54759

    Lack of trust

    I will never believe a girl if they say next time, I'll offer xyz service. I went to the spot that across the street from Tokyo. I've been there 3 other times and I've been served a full course meal twice. My last time there was this girl, a little older. Late 30's maybe early 40's. Nice hefty rack on her. And thick figure. But a buzzsaw grill. I was a little tipsy while I was there and was flirting really hard. But still respectful. But she only serves L1. And she tells me she'd serve a full course meal next time I see her. So I go by today, all I really want is a massage, but when I saw her, I wanted to dine. So I check all the other spots around to see if there was anyone better and I end up coming back for her. Get a great TS but I've made up my mind, if she stiffs me on the finale, I'm just getting the message and that's it. On the flip she ask if I want the palm deal and I remind her about her promise. And she said no, she doesn't do that. So I tell her just regular massage. The mood of the room imploded and it was pretty dull from then on. But I'm glad I stuck to my guns. Sadly I was guilted into giving her a 10 ticket tip. I'll never believe another sole that tells me next time.

  3. #54758
    Quote Originally Posted by JoDahl  [View Original Post]
    Cherry B is not mentioned much on here as considered 2nd tier but it's the nearest to me and has never let me down. The ladies are not the same quality as Tokyo or Spring but always willing. Never been offered 4 H or MSOG but if you want the standard TS with Nuru and then BBBJ etc it's a good option for the usual pricing.
    I've been there a few times. I got MSOG but never got offered Nuru. I guess it depends of the lady. I only got TS while she wears those black snow boots. LOL.

  4. #54757

    Crystal

    Stopped by today drew Ivy initially. But I had seen her already so asked for BoBo. I'm thinking whatever name you, they will say that's them. BoBo is a beauty with what seemed like natural tits, very nice, great ass. Great bbj couple positions then pop. They got pretty busy at 5 pm, I had gotten there just before. So no girls popping into the room. Though she did ask if I wamt 2 girl after I popped.

  5. #54756

    OT Massage Kissimmee / Nancy

    Took a shot in the dark and stopped into OT Massage Spa for the first time and met Nancy. Didn't have much time so did HH but told her only had around 20 minutes, tried to give her the fee once I got in the room but she insisted to wait and pay afterwards. Once she came in the very first thing she did was wash my hands with a rag, which was a first but led me to believe it was because she wanted to make sure my hands were clean if I touched her. Massage started with me face down and she practically put her pussy in my hands which were on the side of the table. I start rubbing her kitty while she is giving an average massage. She leaves the room and comes back in and locks the door and tells me to lay on my back. Once I roll over she pulls up her shirt and bra and starts with a HE. I begin to play with her natural C's and suck on her amazing nips while she is giving me a HE. I told her I wanted to see her pussy and I proceeded to pull her pants down and started rubbing her pussy. She executed the HE and cleaned me up and I left.

    There was a large couch in the room which leads me to believe there is definitely more on the menu, plus she didn't flinch when I pulled her pants down. Nancy is probably late 20's / early 30's, amazing natural C's with best nips I have seen in a while, kitty was trimmed but not shaved and typically flat Asian ass.

  6. #54755
    Can confirm Rachel at orchid will be leaving on the 5th to NY then back to China. Had an amazing uninterrupted time today at noon again. Enjoy.

  7. #54754

    Longwood Area

    Hello Gents!

    Any Intel on Longwood AMPs? There are few but only see recommendations about more Orlando?

    TIA.

  8. #54753

    Thanks for the Positive Laura at Meiji Review

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Laura her first day. Thicker than the photos suggest. Excellent attitude and extremely sweet. I think this was her first time doing this type of agency stuff. Real GFE and very nice to talk with and cuddle. CBJ and CFS only, but I still had a great time with her.

    Wish the Latinas we get here on the regular could just fix their attitude. Don't need crazy sex acts to have a wonderful time with a sexy woman who has a good attitude.
    Thanks for the positive Laura at Meiji review. Its nice to read that other hobbyists also appreciate her and your comments were spot on.

    I also wrote a positive review on Laura. She was the first non-Japanese provider I've visited at Meiji.

    I appreciate the irony of your name and your visit with Laura: your screen name -- SmallTittyLvr -- if you love small titties, then you would have been absolutely ecstatic over Laura's ample breasts.

  9. #54752

    Meiji. Laura

    Saw Laura her first day. Thicker than the photos suggest. Excellent attitude and extremely sweet. I think this was her first time doing this type of agency stuff. Real GFE and very nice to talk with and cuddle. CBJ and CFS only, but I still had a great time with her.

    Wish the Latinas we get here on the regular could just fix their attitude. Don't need crazy sex acts to have a wonderful time with a sexy woman who has a good attitude.

  10. #54751

    Recent CB visit

    Cherry B is not mentioned much on here as considered 2nd tier but it's the nearest to me and has never let me down. The ladies are not the same quality as Tokyo or Spring but always willing. Never been offered 4 H or MSOG but if you want the standard TS with Nuru and then BBBJ etc it's a good option for the usual pricing.

  11. #54750
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMyElmo  [View Original Post]
    Wait what milk? Or are they in a different location. Sophia is a beauty. Keiko acts all business but she is soft inside LOL. She gave me an L1 with FIV, sent junjun in + Sophia and at good $ when they forgot me in the room for 30 minutes.
    We were reminiscing about the old Milk location. Nothing new or current right now.

  12. #54749
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I have heard the following will be the lineups on the 1st:

    Crystal has Candy & Bobo until the 5th. Then it will be Grace, Vivian, and another girl (name TBA).

    Orchid will have Abby and another girl (name also TBA), with Rachel until the 5th then Mina returns on the 6th.

    Apologies in advance as this info is subject to change and some errors may have occurred due to some details getting lost in translation, so to speak.
    Can you let me know where is Crystal?

    I am asking because lineup sounds suspicious like the one we have in south Florida. By any chance, the third is Anna or Anne?

  13. #54748

    Re: New year rotation, anyone have intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack19642  [View Original Post]
    I getting out there on the 3rd, I'm wondering if we will have a new crop and if we will have such a fine group! Please please please!
    I have heard the following will be the lineups on the 1st:

    Crystal has Candy & Bobo until the 5th. Then it will be Grace, Vivian, and another girl (name TBA).

    Orchid will have Abby and another girl (name also TBA), with Rachel until the 5th then Mina returns on the 6th.

    Apologies in advance as this info is subject to change and some errors may have occurred due to some details getting lost in translation, so to speak.

  14. #54747

    New year rotation, anyone have intel?

    I getting out there on the 3rd, I'm wondering if we will have a new crop and if we will have such a fine group! Please please please!

  15. #54746

    Any Intel?

    Had a FB ad for a massage so I clicked on it. Was sent a message thru Messenger for address for Holistic Massage and Wellness. 430 W State Road 436 in Altamonte Springs.

    Anyone been? Comms are a little spotty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape