Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 255 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 3818
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3518
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Been curious about this one also. I believe it's the same people as Grove was.
    I've visited 3 times now. Set up is in a condo, call / text the number then they will let you know availability. There's parking in back along the road and you enter in the front side. Greet girl at the door, massage table is downstairs.

    I've see two girls here, Coco and Yoyo. I prefer Coco. They're both middle aged, coco has large youthful breasts, yoyo somewhat smaller. Both have reasonably cute faces. Damage was 80 for the hour, both tried to get 200 for FS but both settled for 140. Yoyo only allowed missionary, Coco was open to all positions, is more vocal and asked for DATY which I didn't partake in but she smelled clean. The last time I met with Coco she wanted to do a threesome with Yoyo but I didn't want to splurge on that.

    Good luck!

  2. #3517

    Old Shangri-La Memories

    Probably a big shot in the dark here but I remember there was this one girl that used to work at Shangri-La back when Lulu was the mamasan. I remember she had a colorful bird or feather Tattoo on her arm or chest, it reminded me of a phoenix for some reason. I think she mightve went by Charlemagne and she was Chinese. She also worked there for a long time before going away. Just curious if anyone has seen her anywhere else, I know its been like 2 years haha, but who knows.

  3. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by JoMama1  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has tried this spot yet. Looks to be an apartment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/962819486386
    Been curious about this one also. I believe it's the same people as Grove was.

  4. #3515

    3120

    Curious if anyone has tried this spot yet. Looks to be an apartment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/962819486386

  5. #3514

    25 n Washington

    I tried this spot again solid massage and I left very happy. Cute provider. I asked about the police activity at the beginning of the month. They said it was because the owner didn't file paperwork at the city and they resolved that and are waiting for a final inspection or something. But they are still open so I feel like if they were doomed they would not be open. It's close to my house and has pretty girls, I think it will replace grove for me.

  6. #3513
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Any extras there or not? Curious to visit.
    I tried twice. Great massage but no hints of more.

  7. #3512
    Tried the new shop on textile, very normal looking late 30's provider menu open but very mechanical the shop gave schetchy vibes.

  8. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless1951  [View Original Post]
    Eastern Arts Massage on Hogback Rd.
    Any extras there or not? Curious to visit.

  9. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMayne  [View Original Post]
    I was there a little while ago and the YPD came knocking at the backdoor while I was in the middle of getting a massage. Talk about a heart racing experience.
    Perhaps YPD is short a few hundred $ for the upcoming Christmas party.

    But seriously, if these places are stupid enough to put anything in their ads that suggest that they are "Licensed", "certified" or doing "therapy", they need a state license to operate. And once YPD gets in, it's easy to look for anything that suggests that someone is living there full-time; that's what gets the place popped for trafficking.

  10. #3509

    Suggestions

    I'm working in the Ann Arbor area and just looking for AMP suggestions FS is a must thanks.

  11. #3508

    New ypsi AMP?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/507497403470

    Stumbled on to this post. Anyone been there?

  12. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on Reddit in the are / ypsi forum that 25 and Wash and Grove might be on LE radar. And Wash got a visit and they didn't have occupancy and business license.

    Wise to be careful and keep wits about you when visiting.
    Your post must have gone up as I was writing mine. Sounds like same landlord and one of the former employees of grove seemed to be in charge of Washington st location.

  13. #3506

    Almost Caught Up

    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    The Ypsi Washington st Shangri la is getting some unwanted attention on Reddit. Reported that cops maybe paid a visit last week. (not related to Packard st Shangra La) I had visited this place and really enjoyed myself. I do hate the location, hopefully they fall off the radar and reopen in more discreet space. Be safe out there.
    I was there a little while ago and the YPD came knocking at the backdoor while I was in the middle of getting a massage. Talk about a heart racing experience.

  14. #3505

    Of interest

    The Ypsi Washington st Shangri la is getting some unwanted attention on Reddit. Reported that cops maybe paid a visit last week. (not related to Packard st Shangra La) I had visited this place and really enjoyed myself. I do hate the location, hopefully they fall off the radar and reopen in more discreet space. Be safe out there.

  15. #3504

    Careful at and Wash and Grove

    Saw a post on Reddit in the are / ypsi forum that 25 and Wash and Grove might be on LE radar. And Wash got a visit and they didn't have occupancy and business license.

    Wise to be careful and keep wits about you when visiting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape