Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 959 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14059
    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoveuLonTime  [View Original Post]
    She's lurking around abandoned houses in Harvey. Cheap BBFS available, she can o ly communicate a short while while she charges her phone at a gas station. Hmu g.

    For digits she's asking for regulars. 708-553-xxxx.
    She was posting on listcrawler before. The fact she's lurking around abandoned houses and you're providing a number. Makes me think you're pimping her. I know that hoe ain't got no number that's for sure.

  2. #14058
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    A guy I knew who was a h user had something similar happen though he freaked b got out and he just took off and lost the cash he had already given her. Kinda startling to have work done on the little guy and then some a hole smashing a window on your ride. Oh BTW- this guy is sitting at county lock up in the medical section he has his first court appearance early this month I hope more of the details on why he went ape s**t in the first place. Did she agree to extras at a price and then pushed him for more coins to do the work he wouldn't have been trying to rob her or her him just sounds off where the guy took the time to go down there from where he lived way up north accepted the date and then something I wonder if there is a recording of what happened in his ride she texted the pimp and said she was going with him then she called him and left the phone going was it recorded or such a waste of waste of course I just can't wrap my mind around the why dude wants to get off and winds up ruining the rest of his life at only 31.
    LOL I'm still trying to get my head around that whole story. But I'm being more careful from now on and y'all should too. Maybe y'all don't know this but there's police officers in this forum reading this shit. And cops are big time tricks. Ask any hoe.

  3. #14057

    What a night!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025  [View Original Post]
    LOL yup I know who that is hes getting locked up forever. Years ago I picked up a girlthen pulled up to some spot in a back alley right when she was about to smd some old guy popped out of nowhere with a sledgehammer and smashed my trucks windshield. Bam I turns my tuck on ran his old ass over hit some fence in reverse then dropped the hoe off at the gas station in Harrison with my arms full of broken glass.
    A guy I knew who was a h user had something similar happen though he freaked b got out and he just took off and lost the cash he had already given her. Kinda startling to have work done on the little guy and then some a hole smashing a window on your ride. Oh BTW- this guy is sitting at county lock up in the medical section he has his first court appearance early this month I hope more of the details on why he went ape s**t in the first place. Did she agree to extras at a price and then pushed him for more coins to do the work he wouldn't have been trying to rob her or her him just sounds off where the guy took the time to go down there from where he lived way up north accepted the date and then something I wonder if there is a recording of what happened in his ride she texted the pimp and said she was going with him then she called him and left the phone going was it recorded or such a waste of waste of course I just can't wrap my mind around the why dude wants to get off and winds up ruining the rest of his life at only 31.

  4. #14056

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoveuLonTime  [View Original Post]
    She's lurking around abandoned houses in Harvey. Cheap BBFS available, she can o ly communicate a short while while she charges her phone at a gas station. Hmu g.

    For digits she's asking for regulars. 708-553-xxxx.
    Whereabout in Harvey does she hang out?

  5. #14055

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    You very well be right This could be a case of an unhinged client, but in my heart of hearts, I don't think that to be the case. I think she / they tried to get over & he basically like not today. Do I think he made a rash decision by reacting brashly? Absolutely. My mentality is like this. When you disrupt people's peace or go out of your way to push them off kilter be it for an perceived gain or for a rise knowing it wasn't warranted, it's intentional & those on the receiving end deserve w / e comes from said course of action be it an verbal lashing, a beating or an killing. Not saying he was a good dude not a scumbag as I don't know enough to conclude either, but when you try to do people something dirty, especially in this hobby you will run into someone eventually that's going to want their lick & be bold & or unhinged enough to get it. I'm going to continue to follow this story as I'm curious to see what truly led up to this & thank you for the input Stanley. Always enjoy reading your POV. A man of sound logic & reason indeed...
    And I have learned a lot from all the info posted on the threads. My street days may be way over as it was my method of choice many many years ago. Today I look more towards the women who will provide me with what I need at an agreed upon price. I am not kidding anyone at 73 I know if I want a young hottie it's going to cost and I am willing to do just that. Do I cruise the known strolls won't lie and say I don't. Also I have met people at the markets in back of the yards that will go to whatever means necessary to be left alone. I don't own a weapon because I could never kill another human being. Do I understand the mentality. Yes I do. I have acquaintances that are palestinian mexican puerto rican former drug dealers et al that are now in legit businesses. These people to this very day will resort to violence when provoked. They have relations in federal prisons and locally here at 26th and cal. Imo the self defense take will not work as his weapon jammed when he put it to the head of the provider. The shot in the air. Not sure what he was thinking. Make sure it fired? Saw the guard and girls approaching? All arm chair quarterbacking. Though if the guard pulled up the provider got in and they drove off. Dude probably would have been caught anyway for firing his weapon further down the street though there wouldn't have been this cluster f**k. I'm too old to be out there with you young men.

  6. #14054

    Savanna in Harvey

    She's lurking around abandoned houses in Harvey. Cheap BBFS available, she can o ly communicate a short while while she charges her phone at a gas station. Hmu g.

    For digits she's asking for regulars. 708-553-xxxx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1767125019202.jpg‎   1767125015095.jpg‎  

  7. #14053
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Read the article and of course an instance where they ran into the wrong guy. now what was actually agreed to for the hundo doesn't say and there is no way to prove all of that possibly her phone will tell...either way the guy was volatile. maybe she agreed to more or maybe? If this bs didn't work they would not do it. So for this scenario one can surmise they got away with all of this and more many times prior. Kind of reminds me of a vegas incident I read here many years ago where a disabled vietnam vet requested the services of such and such provider who had the manager with as well. They got the poor old guy's cash and then they pulled some stupid s**t about oh going to call the cops this and that. Well the good ol boy pulled up to his loaded rifle and said need my money back right the f*k now or someone is going to have a problem. They gave it back took off and I do believe fuzz got involved. Point being in my ranting old man's post. The trick works until they try it on someone who says enuf not going to happen and takes action. Now one guy is way dead the other is done and might as well be. The worker who knows who cares. And really I don't about any of them. They got it.
    You very well be right This could be a case of an unhinged client, but in my heart of hearts, I don't think that to be the case. I think she / they tried to get over & he basically like not today. Do I think he made a rash decision by reacting brashly? Absolutely. My mentality is like this. When you disrupt people's peace or go out of your way to push them off kilter be it for an perceived gain or for a rise knowing it wasn't warranted, it's intentional & those on the receiving end deserve w / e comes from said course of action be it an verbal lashing, a beating or an killing. Not saying he was a good dude not a scumbag as I don't know enough to conclude either, but when you try to do people something dirty, especially in this hobby you will run into someone eventually that's going to want their lick & be bold & or unhinged enough to get it. I'm going to continue to follow this story as I'm curious to see what truly led up to this & thank you for the input Stanley. Always enjoy reading your POV. A man of sound logic & reason indeed...

  8. #14052

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    https://cwbchicago.com/2025/12/man-s...secutors.html.

    Usually the other way around. A part of me wants to feel bad, BUT I can't. No telling how many dudes they did foul in their day. The time they try & go about it the right way, they get did dirty. Dude crashed out & for what. Know what they say about going full on retard mode. NEVER go full retard mode. Smh, I know that b*tch in his cell sick. Sad song, but I'm not singing the blues for them.
    Read the article and of course an instance where they ran into the wrong guy. now what was actually agreed to for the hundo doesn't say and there is no way to prove all of that possibly her phone will tell...either way the guy was volatile. maybe she agreed to more or maybe? If this bs didn't work they would not do it. So for this scenario one can surmise they got away with all of this and more many times prior. Kind of reminds me of a vegas incident I read here many years ago where a disabled vietnam vet requested the services of such and such provider who had the manager with as well. They got the poor old guy's cash and then they pulled some stupid s**t about oh going to call the cops this and that. Well the good ol boy pulled up to his loaded rifle and said need my money back right the f*k now or someone is going to have a problem. They gave it back took off and I do believe fuzz got involved. Point being in my ranting old man's post. The trick works until they try it on someone who says enuf not going to happen and takes action. Now one guy is way dead the other is done and might as well be. The worker who knows who cares. And really I don't about any of them. They got it.

  9. #14051
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    On 2nd thought. I had a change of heart that quick. Fuck I look like chasing around looking for a stragg. My # was passed along (allegedly) if we link we link. No knock to those who pursue, but that ain't me. Had to get a hold of myself.
    The fact you got a burnout number bro. LOL you're the worst. Talk all the sht you want. I'm going to get cheap pussy in a different currency thank.

  10. #14050
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    https://cwbchicago.com/2025/12/man-s...secutors.html.

    Usually the other way around. A part of me wants to feel bad, BUT I can't. No telling how many dudes they did foul in their day. The time they try & go about it the right way, they get did dirty. Dude crashed out & for what. Know what they say about going full on retard mode. NEVER go full retard mode. Smh, I know that b*tch in his cell sick. Sad song, but I'm not singing the blues for them.
    LOL yup I know who that is hes getting locked up forever. Years ago I picked up a girlthen pulled up to some spot in a back alley right when she was about to smd some old guy popped out of nowhere with a sledgehammer and smashed my trucks windshield. Bam I turns my tuck on ran his old ass over hit some fence in reverse then dropped the hoe off at the gas station in Harrison with my arms full of broken glass.

  11. #14049
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Sounds about right. I will make my way out there tonight after work.. Thank you for providing that info...
    I know dude's wit yo mindset that gog killed by pimps.

  12. #14048

    Straight fuk'd over that boy.

    https://cwbchicago.com/2025/12/man-s...secutors.html.

    Usually the other way around. A part of me wants to feel bad, BUT I can't. No telling how many dudes they did foul in their day. The time they try & go about it the right way, they get did dirty. Dude crashed out & for what. Know what they say about going full on retard mode. NEVER go full retard mode. Smh, I know that b*tch in his cell sick. Sad song, but I'm not singing the blues for them.

  13. #14047
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Sounds about right. I will make my way out there tonight after work.. Thank you for providing that info...
    On 2nd thought. I had a change of heart that quick. Fuck I look like chasing around looking for a stragg. My # was passed along (allegedly) if we link we link. No knock to those who pursue, but that ain't me. Had to get a hold of myself.

  14. #14046
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the chick from down south she's got that fattest ass. She's great fuk and that ass is amazing she is usually outbat 9 pm to 12 by the gas station in cic.
    Sounds about right. I will make my way out there tonight after work.. Thank you for providing that info...

  15. #14045
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Know the post is old, but can't msg you. You got a line on this one or still see her?
    LOL that's me I deleted my old account and all the pictures I had uploaded. I figured it was unethical and risky legally to be posting pictures with the hoes' faces without their consent. But yeah I got a shitload of videos. And idk how many times I got to say these hoes are users they can't keep a phone for a number of reasons. That spot by the empire has some hoes some times. Another spot where I've found beautiful hoes and you wouldn't expect it is by cermak and kedzie. Got the best gumjob by this girl named Collette. She's hot and with big boobs. Been looking for her for months now. I want to bring her back to my place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape