Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6691

    Casey aka Feli

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a few times. Very very nice girl, and smart. But heavier than expected, and with a number of leg injuries (ACL tear and more) she had suffered from skiing etc, really wasn't able to handle a good pounding in all the positions that I would have liked. Again, very nice and willing. So much so, that I wish things had worked out better.
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    She lost that weight and was pretty slim when I saw her a couple of months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I railed her once last year. Never repeated because her apartment had fleas from the cat. I had smack one off my leg while I was crushing her box.

    I do agree that she is a freak and knows how to fuck. To this day I get random texts from her asking if I'm free to come over.
    She worked really hard the past year to drop the weight. I thought she looked good the first time I saw her but she had been posting daily thirst trap pics on her Snap showing her gradual weight loss.

    I was able to get her into diff positions but it was time limited before it caused discomfort. She was open to recording. Was hoping to get permission to post now that she's on OF.

    Never had the chance to go to her apt, sounds like I lucked out on that.

    Anyways, great girl. Wish her the best.

  2. #6690
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Can you post pics of these girls?

    I can no longer access SA because of their verification BS!
    Alice, Hope, Kat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0882.jpg‎   IMG_0876.jpg‎   IMG_0812.jpg‎  

  3. #6689

    My fault

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    How was the kitty? Can she take a pounding?
    Well I'm ásame to say I couldn't get there I had her get me a BJ and after that for some reason couldn't get back in the game. Maybe old age is getting the best of me LOL.

  4. #6688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by McKilla  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71442449

    She's in the Bronx but would take the train to ct or wherever you are! I won't repeat not because of her but didn't vibe with her much. Her head is supper sloppy but not the best she will go with whatever offer you tell her everything on the table.
    How was the kitty? Can she take a pounding?

  5. #6687
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else pounding these birds?

    Hope - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-8a03227ee56d.

    An older Korean that can't get enough dick. I've buried my cock in her a few times over the last 2 weeks. She's fun and kinky.

    Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-5198d0cc92f7.

    Super in bed. Great box and easy on the eyes. Recently divorced and fucks like a savage. Been my go to in December. Love me some Kat.
    What was the damage for Kat?

  6. #6686

    Bronx

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71442449

    She's in the Bronx but would take the train to ct or wherever you are! I won't repeat not because of her but didn't vibe with her much. Her head is supper sloppy but not the best she will go with whatever offer you tell her everything on the table.

  7. #6685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Took care of this one while in Manhattan before Christmas too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc

    Her, and the other 2 noted below had been my December so far.
    Can you post pics of these girls?

    I can no longer access SA because of their verification BS!

  8. #6684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    ......Recently divorced and fucks like a savage. Been my go to in December. Love me some Kat.
    I love these divorced or separated wives / girlfriends.

    It's like they're on a mission for vengeance and fuck they they are possessed!!

  9. #6683

    Alice

    Took care of this one while in Manhattan before Christmas too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc

    Her, and the other 2 noted below had been my December so far.

  10. #6682

    Anyone else?

    Anyone else pounding these birds?

    Hope - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-8a03227ee56d.

    An older Korean that can't get enough dick. I've buried my cock in her a few times over the last 2 weeks. She's fun and kinky.

    Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-5198d0cc92f7.

    Super in bed. Great box and easy on the eyes. Recently divorced and fucks like a savage. Been my go to in December. Love me some Kat.

  11. #6681
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. Shes a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy

    She has recently joined OF. No, I have no involvement with that.
    https://onlyfans.com/lovefeli
    https://www.snapchat.com/@gooberfeli

    Images courtesy of TooGun9s previous post.
    I railed her once last year. Never repeated because her apartment had fleas from the cat. I had smack one off my leg while I was crushing her box.

    I do agree that she is a freak and knows how to fuck. To this day I get random texts from her asking if I'm free to come over.

  12. #6680
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a few times. Very very nice girl, and smart. But heavier than expected, and with a number of leg injuries (ACL tear and more) she had suffered from skiing etc, really wasn't able to handle a good pounding in all the positions that I would have liked. Again, very nice and willing. So much so, that I wish things had worked out better.
    She lost that weight and was pretty slim when I saw her a couple of months ago.

  13. #6679
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. Shes a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy

    She has recently joined OF. No, I have no involvement with that.
    https://onlyfans.com/lovefeli
    https://www.snapchat.com/@gooberfeli

    Images courtesy of TooGun9s previous post.
    I met up with her a few times. Very very nice girl, and smart. But heavier than expected, and with a number of leg injuries (ACL tear and more) she had suffered from skiing etc, really wasn't able to handle a good pounding in all the positions that I would have liked. Again, very nice and willing. So much so, that I wish things had worked out better.

  14. #6678

    Casey aka Feli

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's time to move to the next target.

    Who else is tapping this young ass?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-f1dc6feee11f
    This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. She’s a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy

    She has recently joined OF. No, I have no involvement with that.
    https://onlyfans.com/lovefeli
    https://www.snapchat.com/@gooberfeli

    Images courtesy of TooGun9’s previous post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4903.png‎   IMG_4904.png‎  

  15. #6677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    This thread has been awfully quiet.

    I guess it might not be worth it to renew my membership with SDM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape