The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 888 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12702

    Misti

    I haven't seen her but here is a link to save people time hunting for the ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/628759603263.

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. Go see Misti. She's been around several months now. Super attractive. I wish she posted better pictures. At least 36 D tits, slim waist and round ass. Not a clock watcher. Rates very reasonable. Great personality. Great BBBJ. No cim sadly. Always in a sex outfit. I've been seeing her a couple times a month and thought I'd share. QV out.

  2. #12701
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. Go see Misti. She's been around several months now. Super attractive. I wish she posted better pictures. At least 36 D tits, slim waist and round ass. Not a clock watcher. Rates very reasonable. Great personality. Great BBBJ. No cim sadly. Always in a sex outfit. I've been seeing her a couple times a month and thought I'd share. QV out.
    Interesting. What is the 'reasonable' rate?

  3. #12700

    Misti

    Hi All. Go see Misti. She's been around several months now. Super attractive. I wish she posted better pictures. At least 36 D tits, slim waist and round ass. Not a clock watcher. Rates very reasonable. Great personality. Great BBBJ. No cim sadly. Always in a sex outfit. I've been seeing her a couple times a month and thought I'd share. QV out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7419.jpg‎  

  4. #12699

    Anyone see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    She goes by blond MILF baddie with a fattie. I haven't seen anyone bring her up, thinking about reaching out, kind of surprised she hasn't been mentioned on here. Hoping it's not a situation where everyone knows to avoid except me!

    Thanks in advance, feel free to reply or send a PM.

  5. #12698

  6. #12697
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her.

  7. #12696
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I think they might be discussing this Kelly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/274358779690

  8. #12695

    Good time w a BBW

    Is this the Kelly ya'll talking?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/420672191682

    Quote Originally Posted by HombreLyndo  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw her in Augusta in 2012. If this is who I'm thinking it is. I'm not really into BBW either, but I was curious and took her for a spin. She definitely gets an A+ for effort. I would say she's in my top 3 of enjoying what she does for a living. I only got to see her once for the short time I was in the area, but 100% worth a repeat.

  9. #12694

    2012 BBW Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a fan of BBW but somebody talked me into seeing Kelly and I have had several really good times with her. Definitely repeat when I run into her.
    I believe I saw her in Augusta in 2012. If this is who I'm thinking it is. I'm not really into BBW either, but I was curious and took her for a spin. She definitely gets an A+ for effort. I would say she's in my top 3 of enjoying what she does for a living. I only got to see her once for the short time I was in the area, but 100% worth a repeat.

  10. #12693

    High

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002  [View Original Post]
    She is much heavier in person and stays in low level hotel and the room is very messy and dirty. She will talk your ears out, but if you build a connection with her she will do anything you want including Greek and she likes it, definitely she was high and she has family that says in the same hotel.
    I'm fairly certain that's sidewinder. Has a hump back kinda walk. I saw her a time or two. Ask if I could video the head work. She said ok. Was pulling in the pipe that day. Let me record a little and then said don't. I also ask if she like getting face fucked, she said yeah. When it came down to it. She got paranoid, used the are word. And got to texting with daddy. He ask did I hurt her. She said no. Meanwhile I'm dressed, and exit stage right! She kept texting me to come back she was sorry. Not me. No way. No how. You can't un ring a bell! I would have become regular until this happened. Adios mf!!

  11. #12692

    Eriterian

    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    Sorry couldn't be more help, remembered in the past she only see WM so after that never bothered looking her up and don't remember too many reviews.
    A million and a half rules and she is a rusher. Also her breath stinx. Decent conversation though. The rules could be because of the pregnancy.

  12. #12691

    A good time with a BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by K2500  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster here.

    Had a dream with Kelly the other day. Coms were good, nice hotel. She is not petite for those looking for that. Her oral skills are fantastic, and she really gets worked up doing it. Down below is very tight. Overall a great experience. She is also intelligent, and nice to converse with.
    I'm not a fan of BBW but somebody talked me into seeing Kelly and I have had several really good times with her. Definitely repeat when I run into her.

  13. #12690

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by PTownWill817  [View Original Post]
    Sorry couldn't be more help, remembered in the past she only see WM so after that never bothered looking her up and don't remember too many reviews.

  14. #12689

    Anyone seen this one before?


  15. #12688
    No pics attached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002  [View Original Post]
    She is much heavier in person and stays in low level hotel and the room is very messy and dirty. She will talk your ears out, but if you build a connection with her she will do anything you want including Greek and she likes it, definitely she was high and she has family that says in the same hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape