Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 6021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit today was a ridiculous day, I had goodbye sessions with two of my favorites, Anne and Helen. But then the "new girl" showed up at Brisa in time to work the evening before my 1st thing in the morning appointment on Wednesday. I had asked to be the first customer, but I just knew JWC or some other sneaky monger was going to get this girl before me and that just did not sit right. MMS was at Brisa and challenging and encouraging me to get it done so I decided to TOFTT. Back to Brisa I went.

    MMS led me to a room and I waited while I think Feya got herself ready for her first customer. She walked in and wow. Everyone knows I am a Helen fan now, so I'll leave her out of it since opinions differ. I think of Gina at Brisa as having an exceptionally beautiful face along with a body made for porn. Feya is like Gina++, a medium sized dirty blonde with a beautiful GND smile and holy shit what a body. Massive rack, round booty. Slim waist and legs, she came over and planted a few on me and asked if I wanted "massagee". Clearly she is new and does not realize that little massage happens at this shop, but I said "sure, great!" because I like massage. I plopped on my stomach and she went to work with very light oil, she provided an exceptionally strong and painful (in a good way) massage which included feet and (later) my face. Nice!

    Once it was go time, I had her lay down and I made a friend as usual, those fucking cans are amazing and she was very responsive to DATY. She liked the water trick and was eager to start trying tricks of her own. She used the cold water on my johnson, and did a lot of painful savage DT. I'm a bit of a delicate flower and aggressive ball sucking and DT can be painful for me. It was bearable because the pleasure was happening too, I think most guys will love her PSE oral skills. I did despite minor pain. She started to wipe me down for TUMA and a called her off, so that is on the menu. She popped on the cover while were were in 69 and eventually clambered up for very strong reverse CG, then had a go at the porn thing where she lays back on me while I jackhammer from below. Standing mish and K9 were incredible, her body is something you have to see to believe. And always with that beautiful smile. Super prone bone on the table and then the finale in mish, or mush as my unit is practically worn out today.

    She finished everything off with the hardest head rub I have ever had, painful again but I loved it. Give it to me baby.

    I'll be back often for this girl, she is just a ton of fun.
    Good one K-Dog, my man.

    This one slipped away from me.

  2. #5255

    Doggy Files. New Talent Alert. Goddess Feya at Brisa, you shall submit

    I have to admit today was a ridiculous day, I had goodbye sessions with two of my favorites, Anne and Helen. But then the "new girl" showed up at Brisa in time to work the evening before my 1st thing in the morning appointment on Wednesday. I had asked to be the first customer, but I just knew JWC or some other sneaky monger was going to get this girl before me and that just did not sit right. MMS was at Brisa and challenging and encouraging me to get it done so I decided to TOFTT. Back to Brisa I went.

    MMS led me to a room and I waited while I think Feya got herself ready for her first customer. She walked in and wow. Everyone knows I am a Helen fan now, so I'll leave her out of it since opinions differ. I think of Gina at Brisa as having an exceptionally beautiful face along with a body made for porn. Feya is like Gina++, a medium sized dirty blonde with a beautiful GND smile and holy shit what a body. Massive rack, round booty. Slim waist and legs, she came over and planted a few on me and asked if I wanted "massagee". Clearly she is new and does not realize that little massage happens at this shop, but I said "sure, great!" because I like massage. I plopped on my stomach and she went to work with very light oil, she provided an exceptionally strong and painful (in a good way) massage which included feet and (later) my face. Nice!

    Once it was go time, I had her lay down and I made a friend as usual, those fucking cans are amazing and she was very responsive to DATY. She liked the water trick and was eager to start trying tricks of her own. She used the cold water on my johnson, and did a lot of painful savage DT. I'm a bit of a delicate flower and aggressive ball sucking and DT can be painful for me. It was bearable because the pleasure was happening too, I think most guys will love her PSE oral skills. I did despite minor pain. She started to wipe me down for TUMA and a called her off, so that is on the menu. She popped on the cover while were were in 69 and eventually clambered up for very strong reverse CG, then had a go at the porn thing where she lays back on me while I jackhammer from below. Standing mish and K9 were incredible, her body is something you have to see to believe. And always with that beautiful smile. Super prone bone on the table and then the finale in mish, or mush as my unit is practically worn out today.

    She finished everything off with the hardest head rub I have ever had, painful again but I loved it. Give it to me baby.

    I'll be back often for this girl, she is just a ton of fun.

  3. #5254

    Agree, the up north is perfection!

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is different. I hated reading you had a subpar experience with someone I recommended. As you can tell from my many MILF reviews I like them a bit older and love petite girls with naturals. Helen is a match for me. Not that I won't see a bombshell from time to time. And the ultimate just arrived at Q Massage up North in Shoreline. Also Hailey will be a Brisa soon and she is a budding superstar. All IMHO! LOL.
    On a side note, anyone remember Megan from Tokyo and Lollibees? Somehow lost her contact, but was hoping to see if anyone has had a Megan sighting around the area in the past year.

  4. #5253

    Cheers duder, happy mongering!

    Everyone is different. I hated reading you had a subpar experience with someone I recommended. As you can tell from my many MILF reviews I like them a bit older and love petite girls with naturals. Helen is a match for me. Not that I won't see a bombshell from time to time. And the ultimate just arrived at Q Massage up North in Shoreline. Also Hailey will be a Brisa soon and she is a budding superstar. All IMHO! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey don't take it wrong way. I really appreciate your recommendation and all those reviews. I'm not blaming on anybody. I was just sharing my experience like others do. Please continue what you are doing and I really do appreciate all of your feedback and reviews! My previous experience was fabulous based on your recommendation and reviews from Brisa. Just not Helen. Have a great day and happy new year guys.

  5. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    Let's goooo.

    Clear that inbox and DM me brother.
    Inbox cleaned; DM at will.

  6. #5251

    Hey Krdoggy

    Hey don't take it wrong way. I really appreciate your recommendation and all those reviews. I'm not blaming on anybody. I was just sharing my experience like others do. Please continue what you are doing and I really do appreciate all of your feedback and reviews! My previous experience was fabulous based on your recommendation and reviews from Brisa. Just not Helen. Have a great day and happy new year guys.

  7. #5250

    Very Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Just review the session and don't bother with comments that others have for your ATF. I have realized that it is the best way to communicate experience because everyone has a different preference and all providers have different preferences in guys. Some guys had a bad session with Kelly but I saw her 4 times this month and she likes when I show up because we spend a lot of time together and she is truly one of a kind for me.
    Anyone who says girls will say good things and do it because of the money. Providers have different preference in guys and some will treat some customers better if they like them more.

  8. #5249

    Good advice

    I left out the biggest Q of all, "does she do BBFS? I don't know guys, I don't ask for it and they pretty much know not to offer.

    If I ever happen get into a BBFS situation out there, its not something I'd be likely to share anyway. BBFS with a girl that does it regularly as an upgrade is not my jam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Just review the session and don't bother with comments that others have for your ATF. I have realized that it is the best way to communicate experience because everyone has a different preference and all providers have different preferences in guys. Some guys had a bad session with Kelly but I saw her 4 times this month and she likes when I show up because we spend a lot of time together and she is truly one of a kind for me.

  9. #5248

    2 on 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Follow on this topic: if anyone is interested in a 2 v 2 (no girl swap but in the same room) with another asian guy ( 40 why / o + straight, LOL), send me a DM and let's set this up.
    Let's goooo.

    Clear that inbox and DM me brother.

  10. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I guess the old YMMV thing. Also she gave me great service both times I saw her.

    I'm terrible with the the age stuff partly because I don't give shit. Judy has the big cans as I mentioned but I guessed her older than Helen, so she may not fit your standards either, but gave me a great time yesterday.

    I think I'll stop with the recommending and just make my own comments. I keep getting guys asking about a bunch of stuff I don't care about. Certain age, certain type of boob, hows the TUMA, hows the DT. Getting exhausting.
    Just review the session and don't bother with comments that others have for your ATF. I have realized that it is the best way to communicate experience because everyone has a different preference and all providers have different preferences in guys. Some guys had a bad session with Kelly but I saw her 4 times this month and she likes when I show up because we spend a lot of time together and she is truly one of a kind for me.

  11. #5246

    Helen. Oh jeez I love her looks! Different strokes

    I guess the old YMMV thing. Also she gave me great service both times I saw her.

    I'm terrible with the the age stuff partly because I don't give shit. Judy has the big cans as I mentioned but I guessed her older than Helen, so she may not fit your standards either, but gave me a great time yesterday.

    I think I'll stop with the recommending and just make my own comments. I keep getting guys asking about a bunch of stuff I don't care about. Certain age, certain type of boob, hows the TUMA, hows the DT. Getting exhausting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    So decided to check out Helen based on the recommendation. Yes she has natural cups but overall very disappointed. Theres no way she's in 30's probably more towards 40's and she was like A cup.

    I called and made an appt around the afternoon and showed up around 8 pm. Walked in and Helen answered the door, told her I'm here for Helen. She took me to the room and we started the session. She's a great kisser and amazing skin. She's not really attractive compared to to any other girls I've met from Brisa. I would give like 3/10 and definitely got natural cup like I requested but super slim A cup. I don't want to get in to much of a detail but started with making out session, then BBBJ, then flipped to 69 with FIV, she came in 5 minutes into it. I think we were in for about total of 10 minutes and she stopped and told me I made her cum so quick. She said she never cum but I made her cum. Not sure if that's good thing and also told me she's tired and wanting to rest for a bit. She laid down next to me and we talked for a bit and covered was put on and I did my thing. The entire service was just terrible and of course I did not express of my concern or complain to anyone. I gave her tip and left after last 30 minutes of massage. I would give like 3/10 overall experience with her. Very disappointed.

  12. #5245

    Helen a great choice, may favorite of the Brisa team this month.

    Perfect body and attitude to please yours truly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    It was tough call. But I always had a great time at Brisa so I chose to go with Helen.

  13. #5244

    2 on 2

    Follow on this topic: if anyone is interested in a 2 v 2 (no girl swap but in the same room) with another asian guy ( 40 why / o + straight, LOL), send me a DM and let's set this up.

  14. #5243

    Helen at Brisa

    So decided to check out Helen based on the recommendation. Yes she has natural cups but overall very disappointed. Theres no way she's in 30's probably more towards 40's and she was like A cup.

    I called and made an appt around the afternoon and showed up around 8 pm. Walked in and Helen answered the door, told her I'm here for Helen. She took me to the room and we started the session. She's a great kisser and amazing skin. She's not really attractive compared to to any other girls I've met from Brisa. I would give like 3/10 and definitely got natural cup like I requested but super slim A cup. I don't want to get in to much of a detail but started with making out session, then BBBJ, then flipped to 69 with FIV, she came in 5 minutes into it. I think we were in for about total of 10 minutes and she stopped and told me I made her cum so quick. She said she never cum but I made her cum. Not sure if that's good thing and also told me she's tired and wanting to rest for a bit. She laid down next to me and we talked for a bit and covered was put on and I did my thing. The entire service was just terrible and of course I did not express of my concern or complain to anyone. I gave her tip and left after last 30 minutes of massage. I would give like 3/10 overall experience with her. Very disappointed.

  15. #5242

    No judgement here

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    I've done a couple but not in a massage place. One TNA girl was advising gangbangs years ago and I've done one. Only one other guy showed up for mine. It was fine except for DP. In DP the other dude will likely be touching you at least with his legs and I found that unpleasant. It would have to be a guy you are comfortable physically touching while naked.

    In London I went to an orgy place, thephoenixclub. London. Three girls and six random guys. No DPs but spitroasting was allowed. The craziest thing was one girl getting fucked mish had me and another guy sit on both sides of her face so she took turns blowing us. It was a blast. Don't judge me, LOL.

    I would *not* be up for this here in the US, especially with someone I don't know.
    Spitroasting. That sounds like fun along with the girl in the middle blowing you both. More bucket list ideas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape