Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 4229
-
12-30-25 18:06 #3944Regular Member

Posts: 14Mia
I've seen Anna haven't seen Mia. Is there a link or number to search?
Originally Posted by HumbleChap
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 17:50 #3943Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks but.
Hey thanks for the reply, unfortunately Mary Jane does see any new clients without a reference at this time so I guess I'm out of luck. As for Stella I might reach out and do the screening but I definitely prefer not doing that. Anyone else that doesn't require so much screening / references and provides Greek?
Originally Posted by PenilePerson15
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 16:36 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 159Mary Jane or Stella Gold, both have extensive reviews.
Originally Posted by MNjohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 15:07 #3941Regular Member

Posts: 14Greek
All I am looking for is a provider that is safe and is willing to do Greek. Please help a brother out with some recommendations!
Thanks.
-
12-30-25 11:55 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 27More on Mia.
Agree on enthusiasm. Also allows energetic Greek consistently.
Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 09:29 #3939Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone have experience with this girl?
https://tryst.link/escort/aubreyhastings
She seems chill and is relatively cheap for tryst and GFE+PSE. Although I don't understand why people put multiple locations. It's hard for me to tell the legitimacy of most of these.
-
12-30-25 08:21 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 31Bella
Good to know. I think I'm going to take a break from the Asian agencies for a bit. Too much enforcement action happening in the cities right now. I have a few established providers that fall more into the 'two consenting adults' category I want to see. Suzanne Meadows, Kelly Wells, Minnie Mae, maybe some others. If anyone has recommendations I would love to hear them.
Originally Posted by AdoroCulo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 00:15 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 157Bella is in town, very cute spinner. Young too, maybe 30.
Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 15:30 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 700For 5 bills it better be. Porn stars can be less LOL!
Originally Posted by CnutTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 13:23 #3935Regular Member

Posts: 11Alex
Thanks for this. Absolutely worth the visit. Best sex I've ever had.
Originally Posted by NinoPacino
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 18:24 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 31Recent experiences with Ruby
Had a dream about a couple of girls I met through Ruby.
The first was Anna. Older, but not a bad body. She was enthusiastic and put some effort in, but she was a smoker. The room smelled like smoke, she smelled like smoke, and her breath smelled like smoke. It was a successful encounter, but not very pleasant.
Next was Mia. Older than Anna and a more hefty body than I like. That being said, she put in the effort and had some impressive oral skills. Again, in my dream it was a successful encounter, but not one I want to become a recurring dream.
I'm hoping January brings dreams of spinners with the same level of enthusiasm as the older, thicker ones.
-
12-26-25 15:49 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 189Too bad.
No BBBJ is a no go for me. Too bad because she looks like fun.
Originally Posted by Giter20
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 13:44 #3932Regular Member

Posts: 14North side MILF
Any one have any current information on Lola.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/199005266
Has reviewed on LC but old and not the most favorable.
-
12-26-25 11:45 #3931Regular Member

Posts: 14North side MILF
Any one have any current information on Lola.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/199005266
Has reviewed on LC but old and not the most favorable.
-
12-22-25 18:27 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 50Duluth?
Anyone have any experience up in Duluth? Please message me. Trying to see if there is anything good up there. Lmk.










Reply With Quote





