Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 37351
-
01-03-26 09:08 #35731Senior Member

Posts: 491Alex
How did it go with Alex? Is this the same Alex posted about a lot in 2021?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 00:38 #35730Senior Member

Posts: 319Bridget Sailor
Anyone seen her lately.
-
01-02-26 12:58 #35729Senior Member

Posts: 161UTRs
Would like to get the Digits Packie010. Pm me could use some fun to start of the New Year.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 23:15 #35728Senior Member

Posts: 231Becky and Alex?
Becky is doing car dates and outcalls rn till she gets in a room so if you need details and her digits just hmu. Also otw to link up with Alex, not too sure if she has been mentioned on here, but comms are pretty good so far and I'll post how that goes.
-
01-01-26 12:32 #35727Senior Member

Posts: 231I remember her when I first started doing this LOL. Great time.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
FYI Whitney ended up getting her phone back so she's not on Chelsea's number anymore for now and Hailee somewhat has a new number now so if you need their new digits just hmu.
-
01-01-26 00:05 #35726Senior Member

Posts: 1774Definitely real, probably dangerous
I met her a few years back when she was working out of a shared room in Chester, playing the role of a young mom out for extra money and some dirty fun. Turns out she and the roommate were hardcore methwhores but she concealed it better / longer than most. Once the mask slipped, it was not unusual for me to drill it right after work, then hours later a frantic phone call and anything you want date offer because she had a "family emergency" and needed cash. She was fun and a great lay until two different occasions where I am 99% sure she tried to set me up to get robbed in the parking lot. Pro tip: if they ask what you are driving and tell you exactly where they want you to park: lie or bail. Both times she was VERY surprised when I appeared at her room and I delivered the extra hard grudge fuck both times. Bottom line, she was great fuck, a so-so suck and slightly over priced when she was the cutesy young mom-dirty girl. Her rates are higher now and probably not worth it. Keep your head on a swivel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/259606397115
-
12-31-25 12:11 #35725Regular Member

Posts: 69Hailey
I had to start a new account. Would appreciate it if someone would pass along little blonde Hailey's number. Tia.
-
12-31-25 11:01 #35724Regular Member

Posts: 8It was the same as always covered everything she still can take all you can put in her all three if that's your thing. I believe she's in high demand bc she booked 2 people while I was there so she seemed to rush thru the steps to get to the next one but for the price of admission I'll cool with it.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 09:23 #35723Senior Member

Posts: 123Let me know how that dream goes.
Originally Posted by PeterPipes804
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 22:56 #35722Regular Member

Posts: 8Damage
What's the damage for that party sounds like fun. Pm me the contact if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 15:31 #35721Senior Member

Posts: 231UTRs
Guess my phone and dm's are going to be busy this new year LOL. But just got done doing a date with Karma and Whitney. Think some of the senior members that have been on here for awhile know about Karma whose a white woman with dark hair with some nice tits and ass. But she's slightly getting back into it after taking a vacation. Now Whitney, white woman with light brunette hair with pierced nipples and a nice bubble butt, I just met about a week ago when I saw Chelsea last week. Had gotten off work early and wanted to go see Chelsea again. She was busy but told me Karma and Whitney were down for some fun. Comms were pretty iffy but was able to make it work. Did a qv with them and had a great time. Will definitely repeat and I hope to get Chelsea in next time around LOL. I have been stupid busy between work, seeing these three, Becky, and Hailee. So if you need any of their digits and want to see them asap just hmu.
-
12-30-25 01:09 #35720Regular Member

Posts: 8Who's messing the hobby up
Who out here is giving these bottom feeders more then a blue strip for a quick visit they use to go for. 5/. 6 bring those days back that's it I'm done complaining. I'll going find passion she always play fair.
-
12-29-25 20:23 #35719Senior Member

Posts: 2702nd ad
Url is broken so use her 2nd url.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/199180517
-
12-29-25 19:46 #35718Senior Member

Posts: 231Hailee and Chelsea
Hailee and Chelsea are looking for some old and new friends to chill with asap so they can take care of their rent and themselves. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their info just hmu.
-
12-29-25 18:56 #35717Senior Member

Posts: 270Cris Commerce Rd
Curvy, nice looking latina and the pictures are accurate but she's probably 50-55, firm body, looks and feels great. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ond/199181679. 15 (120) 30 (180) 1 h (250). Nice attitude and everything is covered but you can ugrade.









Reply With Quote






