The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 282 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3944

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleChap  [View Original Post]
    Agree on enthusiasm. Also allows energetic Greek consistently.
    I've seen Anna haven't seen Mia. Is there a link or number to search?

  2. #3943

    Thanks but.

    Quote Originally Posted by PenilePerson15  [View Original Post]
    Mary Jane or Stella Gold, both have extensive reviews.
    Hey thanks for the reply, unfortunately Mary Jane does see any new clients without a reference at this time so I guess I'm out of luck. As for Stella I might reach out and do the screening but I definitely prefer not doing that. Anyone else that doesn't require so much screening / references and provides Greek?

  3. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by MNjohnny  [View Original Post]
    All I am looking for is a provider that is safe and is willing to do Greek. Please help a brother out with some recommendations!

    Thanks.
    Mary Jane or Stella Gold, both have extensive reviews.

  4. #3941

    Greek

    All I am looking for is a provider that is safe and is willing to do Greek. Please help a brother out with some recommendations!

    Thanks.

  5. #3940

    More on Mia.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about a couple of girls I met through Ruby.

    The first was Anna. Older, but not a bad body. She was enthusiastic and put some effort in, but she was a smoker. The room smelled like smoke, she smelled like smoke, and her breath smelled like smoke. It was a successful encounter, but not very pleasant.

    Next was Mia. Older than Anna and a more hefty body than I like. That being said, she put in the effort and had some impressive oral skills. Again, in my dream it was a successful encounter, but not one I want to become a recurring dream.

    I'm hoping January brings dreams of spinners with the same level of enthusiasm as the older, thicker ones.
    Agree on enthusiasm. Also allows energetic Greek consistently.

  6. #3939

    Anyone have experience with this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreyhastings

    She seems chill and is relatively cheap for tryst and GFE+PSE. Although I don't understand why people put multiple locations. It's hard for me to tell the legitimacy of most of these.

  7. #3938

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by AdoroCulo  [View Original Post]
    Bella is in town, very cute spinner. Young too, maybe 30.
    Good to know. I think I'm going to take a break from the Asian agencies for a bit. Too much enforcement action happening in the cities right now. I have a few established providers that fall more into the 'two consenting adults' category I want to see. Suzanne Meadows, Kelly Wells, Minnie Mae, maybe some others. If anyone has recommendations I would love to hear them.

  8. #3937
    Bella is in town, very cute spinner. Young too, maybe 30.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about a couple of girls I met through Ruby.

    The first was Anna. Older, but not a bad body. She was enthusiastic and put some effort in, but she was a smoker. The room smelled like smoke, she smelled like smoke, and her breath smelled like smoke. It was a successful encounter, but not very pleasant.

    Next was Mia. Older than Anna and a more hefty body than I like. That being said, she put in the effort and had some impressive oral skills. Again, in my dream it was a successful encounter, but not one I want to become a recurring dream.

    I'm hoping January brings dreams of spinners with the same level of enthusiasm as the older, thicker ones.

  9. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by CnutTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this. Absolutely worth the visit. Best sex I've ever had.
    For 5 bills it better be. Porn stars can be less LOL!

  10. #3935

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by NinoPacino  [View Original Post]
    I like Alex, although I haven't seen her in a long time. She is a good person, has a soft deep mouth, and loves to fuck.
    Thanks for this. Absolutely worth the visit. Best sex I've ever had.

  11. #3934

    Recent experiences with Ruby

    Had a dream about a couple of girls I met through Ruby.

    The first was Anna. Older, but not a bad body. She was enthusiastic and put some effort in, but she was a smoker. The room smelled like smoke, she smelled like smoke, and her breath smelled like smoke. It was a successful encounter, but not very pleasant.

    Next was Mia. Older than Anna and a more hefty body than I like. That being said, she put in the effort and had some impressive oral skills. Again, in my dream it was a successful encounter, but not one I want to become a recurring dream.

    I'm hoping January brings dreams of spinners with the same level of enthusiasm as the older, thicker ones.

  12. #3933

    Too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giter20  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any current information on Lola.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/199005266

    Has reviewed on LC but old and not the most favorable.
    No BBBJ is a no go for me. Too bad because she looks like fun.

  13. #3932

    North side MILF

    Any one have any current information on Lola.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/199005266

    Has reviewed on LC but old and not the most favorable.

  14. #3931

    North side MILF

    Any one have any current information on Lola.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/199005266

    Has reviewed on LC but old and not the most favorable.

  15. #3930

    Duluth?

    Anyone have any experience up in Duluth? Please message me. Trying to see if there is anything good up there. Lmk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape