Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 44189
-
12-29-25 18:10 #41849Senior Member

Posts: 26South County suggestions
Hey all- I am in town in South Orange County for the new year and looking for a good massage recommendation without having to take AMP roulette. First and foremost want to prioritize some good body work but also a good time for the extras (doesn't have to be FS if the massage is that good). Any recs? Feel free to DM too.
-
12-29-25 17:58 #41848Senior Member

Posts: 1066Tustin
Stopped by Joyous spa again in Tustin and this time another new girl that goes by Emma greeted me. Very attractive mid 20's five- two very petite, full lips with a nicely proportioned rack.
I paid for 45 minutes at 50 bucks. Her massage was quite skilled and thorough to my surprise. Towards the end, lots of teasing, light strokes on the scrotum and so I thought this was going to be a great session.
We agreed on $140. She removed her clothes and began with a very nice and slow BBBJ, then swung on top for some 69 action, which was very sweet indeed. After a while, she dawned the cover and went right into CG, then things turned slightly downhill hill when a Monger entered the reception area somewhat Belicose asking for a provider.
The other girl outside of our room, then called out to my provider and you know how that goes; A break in everyone's concentration.
Shit happens.
Luckily I was under the influence of my Superman Pills, so it wasn't too difficult to restart the engine. We finished in doggy, however, I couldn't help but notice she was distracted and staring off at some location in the room. I was able to complete my task, but I have to say it was below par. I guess on reflection she being in her third decade of life and me approaching my eighth, I can sort of understand her not being overly excited.
DB.
-
12-29-25 14:59 #41847Senior Member

Posts: 177I had 3 some with Miya and Kitty. They're a great team. Fucking Kitty while having my ass eaten out by Miya was something I didn't know I needed in my life.
Originally Posted by Markmc12
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 14:34 #41846Senior Member

Posts: 112Slow release and good massage. Best of 2025
Is BW still on top for slow release and real massage?
Most activity here lately is for FS.
-
12-29-25 12:58 #41845Senior Member

Posts: 1176Sadly this happens more frequently than it should. I get it that the girls are selling their bodies but they're still people. They're not crackhead street walkers that's all drugged out. For the amount of money they charge and the good service they provide, the more people act like jerks the more likely those shops and girls don't come back to your town.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
Had several in my home state that just shut down and the quality of girls got worse and or older by a long margin. Don't want to see that happen here as selfishly this is my home away from home LOL.
Just remember being nice gets you more YMMV than being an a $$.
-
12-29-25 11:09 #41844Senior Member

Posts: 36Agreed
These ladies work very hard. I had an experience there where Iris was doing her best on a busy day and could tell she was frazzled. She is such a nice woman I was patient and understanding. Have to remember they are humans. And be thankful to have a place like GG to go to for the amazing attention and service we get. There's alot worse experiences that can happen at these places than having to wait or scheduling conflicts. And if anything, remember that they appreciate your business and patience and it's most likely going to be rewarded if handled politely.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 01:00 #41843Senior Member

Posts: 289That's horrible. I've seen situations happen on the monitor with the sound on. Quite a few dudes are rude and very demanding as well. Sucks.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 00:18 #41842Senior Member

Posts: 637A lot of girls have mentioned that some jerks don't leave tips at all after getting their jollies, or else give 20 for a HE. Most are cheapskates and / or are antagonistic to the women. Although one time I heard a guy saying something like "I left a 20% tip!" as if that $8 tip was a big deal on a $40 massage. Its an AMP not an Appleby's pal.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
I also suspect that some MMS / PPS are getting some of the girls tips too.
-
12-28-25 23:10 #41841Senior Member

Posts: 1066Thank you for giving props to the ladies. I too get feed up when mongers treat women like they're some sort of equipment. Years ago (13 plus) I use to frequent a place in El Monte (Ace). The Ladies were nice and never asked for tips up front. Then some guy went there and thought it would be funny if he gave the gal a short tip and then bragged about it right here and thought that was cool or something. Some of you old timers might remember the incident. I called him out on this site and gave him shit for treating them so poorly.
Just a reminder-Guys, the women we frequent are human and they put up with a lot stuff, long hours, fatigue, and believe it or not, guys that treat them like crap. Remember, they're human beings just like us. Please Be kind. Thanks Faceless for bringing this topic up.
DB.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 23:09 #41840Senior Member

Posts: 113[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-28-25 22:15 #41839Senior Member

Posts: 142Angela is a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve those treatments whatsoever.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
I'll just go there more to makeup for that aholes business LOL.
-
12-28-25 19:29 #41838Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Rude and unusual aholes these days
Short and quick low key update. Don't know what is going on with monger these days. I got an appointment at my low key hidden oasis at G at G for a quicky, . My appointment was at 310 with Angela, got there, the poor girl said she been busy all day was a little hypoglycemic thing going. I told her fuck it, eat first and I can suffer a little 15-20 miss waiting or w. E.
Lying in the room chilling while iris came in and kept me company with those lovely pair of hers.
Some mofo came in with a eater bottle, yea I see you bud, demanding for Angela, when poor Iris told this mofo that she is busy with her broken ass English, this guy got just outright tempertentum and started to get rude next door where I could hear you bud, Chillax she is just eating a quick bite, poor Angela had to rush out of the small kitchen they had there to apologize. And you still left with rudeness and threats that you not coming back or w. E. I mean I know AMP are a dine a dozen, but where's the civility?
I mean these are just hard working ladies trying to make a buck, an expensive buck sure, come on, I am waiting as well, not like she is taking 3 ways from Sunday and left you hanging or w. E.
Will have my review up shortly, but Jesus, not my 1st time seeing aholes in AMP, but certainly one of the worse.
-
12-28-25 19:09 #41837Senior Member

Posts: 289I had kind of similar on Christmas Eve. Boring no personality. Face is pretty. Just wasn't into it and it was slow that night. BBBJ was horrible on focused on the tip and wouldn't listen to how I wanted to get blown.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
I should've went with Kitty she had that sneaky innocent I'm a big freak type of vibe. Someone said she had a plump ass. No average flat Asian ass.
Some of the others who post don't know what plump or slim thick is. I find it out funny how everyone is an expert breasts man. That's another story in it's own.
-
12-28-25 13:49 #41836Senior Member

Posts: 233Recommendation
Hi gents, is there any tall, skinny / fit lady out there you could recommend? HJ only, cute face is a plus. Please pm me if you don't feel like responding here.
Thanks.
-
12-28-25 13:07 #41835Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25TOFTT at VSpa
Had a few DMs about this place, decided to try it out. Blacked out window door frame, little path that is covered by a bunch of bushes on the side near a bunch of repair shops on Cannery right by the street. No phone number on the door, so I couldn't text ahead to see but ventured inside.
A girl with black hair came to greet me, I asked how many girls are working, to which she replied 2. I asked if it's busy and if I could see the other girl too. She told me she's busy but asked me to wait 10 minutes, other girl will be done soon.
Sat in a room scrolling while waiting. Light knock on the door and a girl with highlighted hair, dolled up, came in. Petite build, plump C's, pretty face, liked what I saw, told her I wanted 1 hour and handed her $$. 2 with my cover inside. She knew, I knew, we both knew. She told me to undress and she'll come back. She placed my cover on the table and left the room. Something noteworthy is that she could communicate in some alright English which was nice compared to the other girl.
When she came back, little Jr was already standing tall, she grabbed him a bit and kissed me. Turned around, then did a little wiggle dance in front of me, while I cupped her MM plump C's and she pulled her dress down. Stayed here teasing me a bit longer, then she turned around again, kissed my chest and slowly made her way down for a slobbery and deep BJ. She was massaging my balls and taint with 1 hand while trying to explore the depths with her other hand. I was slowly leaning back towards the table, she lifted my legs up and started to rim me, but not necessarily my thing, so flipped her around and started to eat her out. Returned the favor to her, which she seemed to enjoy a little more. Asked if it was an option, to which she said no. Kitty it is, suit came on, locked and loaded, and into her kitty I dove. Balls deep, she winced but took it well, She was snug, lifted and supported her lower back a bit and railed into her full length, her head rolled back, digging her nails into my arms, until she said "no no no no" then her body tensed up and she was shaking. She bit her own arm LOL, then slapped me chest and said "hold on". I gave her about 10 seconds, then threw her legs together, and railed away. Here she was wincing again, but found the right depth and could feel her kitty really tighten up on me, had a lot of fun here taking her. Turned her over for the finale, prone doggy, hands behind her back, hitting her spot while she was flailing around gasping. Didn't take long for me to reach the finish line, pulled out and blew my load onto her ass and back.
Thanks for the tips of the spot, always good to have other competitive options.
Completely forgot to ask for her name LOL oops.











Reply With Quote





