Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54723
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    My guess is a shill trying to increase traffic??

    check the cities that continuously stay on top of the front page like San Diego, sometimes Las Vegas, and closer to home even Sarasota, administration is all over them shills with threats of being banned and heavily monitored.

    it is for the most part a "organized" billion+ dollar industry, just saying...

    I made the mistake once of subscribing to rub maps years ago, what a joke! 80% obvious shills!
    Well yeah, but if he's a shill, would the girls disparage their own shill? LOL

    You're right about San Diego, those boys have all been basically relegated to RM. And there's some serious drama on that board.

    But if you ever find yourself out that way, PM and I'll direct you to the goods. That place is a plyaground! Some spas have full beds in the room, but I'm so used to fucking on tables, beds are too soft. Hahaha!

    They get crazy out there, costumes, toys…one girl brought a small briefcase in the room with whips and chains in it. Yes, at an AMP. I was like, I'm good but thanks. I was way too vanilla for what she was looking for!

  2. #54722
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Et / A2/ Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Nice refresher, Doc! I just PM'd a monger traveling to your fine city to check your list the other day.

    FYI, when running some errands yesterday I happened to drive by ET Spa (former A2), open sign off and no signs of life. This was at about 1 pm or so. Haven't been there in 6 months, so this may be old news.
    I went by there about a week before Christmas and popped my head in the door and saw a familiar face, the lady that was running it before was still there. I was curious, so I asked to see what the girls look like and they were nothing that any of us would want to go see (I walked). I rolled into sunflower (Tampa) a couple days later when I was at my office in Tampa, which is only about five minutes from that location just to see if I saw any signs of life there and guess who answered the door? The same lady I saw at Et a couple days prior. The girls are not good (or to be fair and nice, not what we're used to) in my opinion and significantly older. I talked to the previous boss after I left there and she said that yes they are open (I'm assuming under different management) and that the lady's are older (which is accurate from what I saw) The sunflower lady had an attitude with me and probably wondering how I am seeing her in two different locations 2 hours away a couple days apart. LOL. We used to get along good and then one day she text me and told me to come ET and one of my favorite girls from Milk was there and when I showed up, it was some busted ass girl, that was older and not attractive at all. I had already given my money to mamma which I never ever ever do (but I knew her so). And then when the girl came in, I asked for my money back, which is where the attitude came in, and then I walked my ass right out the front door. I chose to be nice that day and not write a negative review about it.

    Maybe Et is now permanently closed or just shut for the holidays.

  3. #54721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Over time I've been the victim of shill reporting, there ain't much worse things in this hobby than going to see a provider that I've read stellar reviews on and find out she's a dud.

    I work hard for my money and that pisses me off. I like the way this site is monitored to try to prevent that from happening to me again and others, and I "WILL" write a bad review when warranted even on a superstar! And let the chips fall where they may.

  4. #54720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]

    Who would write a fake review amongst peers who don't know who you are? Nothing like anonymous sexual prowess! LOL
    My guess is a shill trying to increase traffic??

    check the cities that continuously stay on top of the front page like San Diego, sometimes Las Vegas, and closer to home even Sarasota, administration is all over them shills with threats of being banned and heavily monitored.

    it is for the most part a "organized" billion+ dollar industry, just saying...

    I made the mistake once of subscribing to rub maps years ago, what a joke! 80% obvious shills!

  5. #54719
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    Sorry!You're welcome!

    Also ... THANKS for bothering to RTFF thoroughly enough to even find that list, considering how LONG ago it was last posted. If more guys did so, as well as you did, there'd be many fewer posts asking "Where is that AMP (that everybody else knows about because they HAVE RTFF?).

    For the lazy noobs reading here, the list that Voyavoya is referring to was last quoted/posted on June 13th, 2025 (which was an edited/updated version of an original post from April 15th, 2025!).

    CLICK HERE to go directly to that posted list on USASG.

    That "list" contains the names, description of services, and links with Google Map directions to most of the AMPs discussed here. Being 6 months "out-of-date", there are a few facts in that post that no longer apply, but if you actually DO RTFF for that last couple of months, you'll be able to sort out most all of what you might need to know.

    And remember: Reading (the freaking forum) is FUN-damental!
    Nice refresher, Doc! I just PM'd a monger traveling to your fine city to check your list the other day.

    FYI, when running some errands yesterday I happened to drive by ET Spa (former A2), open sign off and no signs of life. This was at about 1 pm or so. Haven't been there in 6 months, so this may be old news.

  6. #54718
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Footy is right on the money with his answer. I have also heard from the girls when they get annoyed when someone writes a fake review that's long and drawn out. And just like he says, these girls will sometimes say "this guys review is no good"this guys jiba (dick) doesn't even work"or that there papa (fuck) is not as good as the reviewer says he is. LOL. Of course there's much more to add to this but not appropriate to put on here. Some of the really popular girls don't even want reviews written about them and they will make it clear before you leave that they don't want to be mentioned online.

    They definitely all read the reviews, even when working in different states.
    True, the top gals don't really need reviews necessarily. But they all read, this is like Yelp for fucking! Hahaha!

    Some of the girls in upper management have told me they love the detail in my reviews. And some have asked me to write one for their girl after stellar service. I think it's a resume of sorts, it helps them get jobs at top tier spots in other states when they are touring.

    If they don't want a review, they just ask me not to write one and I don't write one. It's that simple. Had a girl last week ask me not to. Not because the service was bad, but she had specific reasons that were valid. They have to deal with a lot of wackos.

    Who would write a fake review amongst peers who don't know who you are? Nothing like anonymous sexual prowess! LOL

  7. #54717
    The lack of self awareness is kinda funny here LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Footy is right on the money with his answer. I have also heard from the girls when they get annoyed when someone writes a fake review that's long and drawn out. And just like he says, these girls will sometimes say "this guys review is no good"this guys jiba (dick) doesn't even work"or that there papa (fuck) is not as good as the reviewer says he is. LOL. Of course there's much more to add to this but not appropriate to put on here. Some of the really popular girls don't even want reviews written about them and they will make it clear before you leave that they don't want to be mentioned online.

    They definitely all read the reviews, even when working in different states.

  8. #54716

    Sisi

    Had a dream that I receded Sisi early one morning and got a reply fairly quickly. Was on my way to the same location and she let me in. Had an interesting time as another girl was just laying in the bed on her phone. Felt like I was in porn as she blew me while the girl was just laying there on her phone LOL. As usual, would recommend and someone already posted her link previously.

  9. #54715
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I can also confirm that most if not all of them read. I've read some with them including my own. It makes for a nice joke.
    It's always fun to read reviews with them and see their reactions and listen to what they have to say. Haha.

  10. #54714
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely they do. This site is free to join / read so why wouldn't they? Most of the girls actually don't like the penthouse reviews that some of y'all like to write. Just saw one of the more popular girls last week and she really gets annoyed with what some of you guys write. Mostly because so many fake reviews were written that people now get in trouble when they talk about her. I know at least 3 different girls who have changed their name because of some of the reviews guys have written. Other girls have also pointed out to me when someone is writing BS and even described what some of y'all are actually like in the room. You're writing these reviews for yourself and not for anyone else's benefit.
    Footy is right on the money with his answer. I have also heard from the girls when they get annoyed when someone writes a fake review that's long and drawn out. And just like he says, these girls will sometimes say "this guys review is no good"this guys jiba (dick) doesn't even work"or that there papa (fuck) is not as good as the reviewer says he is. LOL. Of course there's much more to add to this but not appropriate to put on here. Some of the really popular girls don't even want reviews written about them and they will make it clear before you leave that they don't want to be mentioned online.

    They definitely all read the reviews, even when working in different states.

  11. #54713
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Would love to try this myself. Can you dm me the phone number and price of admission.
    $540 big don't do it unless it's a slow day or you won't have all of their attention the whole time. As far as the phone number, I would assume you would just look it up online or something. I have known most of these girls at all of the different stores for many years so I usually text them directly rather than call the store phone. And then sometimes I'll just show up without calling ahead of time.

  12. #54712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely they do. This site is free to join / read so why wouldn't they? Most of the girls actually don't like the penthouse reviews that some of y'all like to write. Just saw one of the more popular girls last week and she really gets annoyed with what some of you guys write. Mostly because so many fake reviews were written that people now get in trouble when they talk about her. I know at least 3 different girls who have changed their name because of some of the reviews guys have written. Other girls have also pointed out to me when someone is writing BS and even described what some of y'all are actually like in the room. You're writing these reviews for yourself and not for anyone else's benefit.
    Good point.

    (what name mina using) just kidding 🤣

  13. #54711
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    OK boys, just had a pretty epic eight hand party over at Tokyo today!! It's been a minute since I've done one of these, but I have been asked twice now and promised the absolute best service and enthusiasm, there is no way in hell I was going to say no to that so I took a ride over and text Jenny on the way.

    I get there, the door is cracked, they were obviously scouting me out in the parking lot and watching me walk in so I push the door open and I shit you not they were all standing there naked just smiling at me. I'm like fuck yes! What a great way to start everything off and have never had that happen before. One door shut that I noticed so I'm assuming there's one other customer there and whoever was dealing with him decided to come out to greet me with the other girls. LOL. PubEx I was thinking of you on this next part. I grab suiy (ivy) and we start DFK, that girl can kiss, Angela joins in, Jenny (candy) starts unzipping my pants and before you know it I'm balls deep in her throat, bobo drops and starts sucking my balls. We are still in the hallway fellas! Suiy (ivy) back was facing the wall, so I walked her back a couple feet while kissing her and pinned her hands up over her head with one hand and lifted her other leg up on the little table, right there against the wall with the other hand, I start kissing on her neck and rubbing her pussy While Angela is down there blowing me now, I move my dick closer to ivy's little kitty, and Angela starts, sucking the head of my dick while at the same time licking Ivy. I've done a lot of shit, but this was also a first for me. Angela sucking my dick while eating Ivy at the same time, then Angela starts playing with Ivy with the head of my dick on her clit, and says you feel how wet she is. Yes, honey I feel it and I hear it. LOL. With everything going on I didn't realize Jenny was out of the picture at this point so I guess she was dealing with the customer in the room, we go to the room right next-door to the one Jenny was in and continue the party. It was literally a party with pussy and titties every fucking where! Angela sits me in the chair and gets on her knees and was working the fuck out of my dick, while ivy is standing on the seat of the chair, straddling my face (another new one for me) LOL, bobo is sucking my nipples while she's playing with my balls while all this is going on. These girls were pulling out all the stops today and I have a feeling they were discussing this shit before I got there. Haha.

    Ivy glazes my face hard and had her hands on the back of my head right before she finished and was grinding until she exploded. As you can imagine I'm pretty fucking worked up so I grab a handful of Angela's hair and I'm slamming her on my dick then held her down as deep as I could get her until she started spitting up and gagging. I repeated this a few times before Angela and Ivy switch positions, Ivy can also suck a fucking dick man! She's working me good and I put 1 foot up on her back and she starts licking my ass while stroking me while Angela's mounted on top of my face, felt like I couldn't breathe for a minute, but I loved it. I am an animal at this point and all I want is my dick inside one of these girls so I hop off the chair and grab Ivy's tiny little ass and carry her over to the bed. She applies the cover and I throw her at the corner of the bed in standing MISH and dial it to 10 and hammer that little girl until she started letting off, big orgasm by her. I slow stroke her deep just to let her enjoy it a little and then Angela is right next to her all fours on the table so I pull out change covers and mount her standing doggy, we all know Angela has a nice juicy ass and I let her have it, she's enjoying the hell out of it and just as she's about to cum Jenny opens the door and honestly looked a little surprised at what was going on in that room. LOL. Jenny says her turn but Bobo says she's next and Bobo has been doing a lot of ball sucking and ass licking while I'm pounding the other two so I grab her and put her on the table face down prone bone and surprisingly she's wet as hell and only took about two minutes before she's clenching up telling me not to stop! She's got a snug little pussy and I was enjoying it so I hammered through her orgasm and five minutes later she's gushing again! OK Bobo is beat so let's give her a break, I tell Jenny get your slutty little ass over here and I put her in standing MISH and I asked her how she wanted me to fuck her, her response" you know how I like to be fucked" yep hammer mode right out of the gates. And Jenny loses it quickly, couple second break for her, and I put her in standing doggy with the pillow under her waist and absolutely drilled her into that table with a thumb in her ass! Next, I mount Ivy doggy on top of the table with Angela spread wide in front of her and Ivy's licking on Angela, next thing you know, Bobo hops up on the table and plants her pretty little pussy right on Angela's face!! What in the fuck is going on here, I'm literally in a porn movie I feel like. Jenny is behind me licking my ass while playing with my balls, even tried to stick her finger up my ass while I'm fucking Ivy, but I wasn't having that. LOL, no ass play for me!! A couple minutes in and Ivy gets all juiced up just when she's about to finish Angela gets a little excited and I see her holding IVYs head in her muff and loses it right there. Bobo dismounts and Angela lays their exhausted and Ivy collapses on top of Angela. We're sweating like hell and a little exhausted, but I am too close to the finish line to take a break so I rip off the cover and Jenny and Angela take front row and just as I'm about to blow my load Ivy squeezes in the middle of them eagerly waiting with her tongue out and mouth open, I'm stroking and the first shot hits Ivy, I turn a little bit and got a nice shot in Jenny's mouth and forehead, Angela pushes in a little closer and I shot a thick rope right on the side of her cheek and then grabbed Ivy and put her on Junior and let him finish pumping until he was done.

    Three cum splattered girls and one of them with a mouthful, which I did not see her spit out by the way, I really can't believe what just happened and as we're cleaning up, we're talking and laughing and then made our way to the shower to clean up a little bit.

    After the shower I was laying in the middle of the bed like a king with all these girls sitting and laying around me just talking and shooting the shit and then the door pings a couple times and two of the girls peel off so I spent a few more times with Angela and Ivy And then I had to get get out of there.

    Epic time today!
    Would love to try this myself. Can you dm me the phone number and price of admission.

  14. #54710

    Crystal at Missly

    Repeat visit to Missly and first visit with Crystal. Was originally intending to visit Sasa as I was inspired by BooBoo24's recent very positive review. Texted Missly to see who was working today and the texted response was Sasa, Crystal and Amy. Arrived at Missly and was met at the inner door by Crystal. I saw her beautiful face and, just as importantly, her kind face and I switched on the spot from Sasa to Crystal. I find that women with kind faces are usually kind in personality. Very positive indicator.

    Crystal is a beautiful Chinese woman. Estimated 30 years old and estimated height 5'0". Large C breasts that felt real. Short black hair. Hairy Bush. Numerous tattoos: a very large rose tattoo on her abdomen, a tattoo on her back that looks like the trunk of a tree with a symbol above where the tree branches split and a roses and butterfly tattoo on her right forearm. Very friendly with halting English. She could communicate the basics but relied heavily on her phone translator for everything else. It worked well and communication was not an issue.

    She took me to a room and I paid the $240 ($80 + $160). The TS consisted of NURU, "TUMA adjacent" licking and kissing, a preview BBBJ and a good cleaning. Back to the room where I commenced DATY. Later progressed to 69, CG, MISH, DOGGY and some prostrate action. DATO not allowed. Crystal then cleaned me up, gave me a bottled water and brought Sasa to the room for an introduction. She is very nice but I'm glad I stuck with Crystal.

    I asked if Sasa and Crystal would be staying at Missly for January. No on both counts. Crystal is headed to Lavender in January and Sasa didn't say where she will be in January and I asked several times as I planned to see her in January somewhere in Orlando if possible. Communication was difficult on that front -- she used the voice translator but didn't seem as proficient with it as Crystal. Perhaps she doesn't know where she will be in January or perhaps she just didn't want to say. If she remains in Orlando, someone will certainly pick up on it. Crystal also gave me a wrapped piece of chocolate and walked me to the door. Thanks again to BooBoo24. I didn't visit the subject of his review (Sasa) but, if I hadn't been inspired to go by his review, I wouldn't have met Crystal either.

  15. #54709

    Complete Idiot's Guide - A Referral

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    (...) my imaginary wallet hates whomever posted that list.
    Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    But. My "little brother" is very thankful!
    You're welcome!

    Also ... THANKS for bothering to RTFF thoroughly enough to even find that list, considering how LONG ago it was last posted. If more guys did so, as well as you did, there'd be many fewer posts asking "Where is that AMP (that everybody else knows about because they HAVE RTFF?).

    For the lazy noobs reading here, the list that Voyavoya is referring to was last quoted/posted on June 13th, 2025 (which was an edited/updated version of an original post from April 15th, 2025!).

    CLICK HERE to go directly to that posted list on USASG.

    That "list" contains the names, description of services, and links with Google Map directions to most of the AMPs discussed here. Being 6 months "out-of-date", there are a few facts in that post that no longer apply, but if you actually DO RTFF for that last couple of months, you'll be able to sort out most all of what you might need to know.

    And remember: Reading (the freaking forum) is FUN-damental!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape