Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 58848
-
12-28-25 15:03 #54708Senior Member

Posts: 34Advice on late night visits
Hey guys. Long time member, but not a ton of reviews on here (you can see them going back for several years though) since I only visit Orlando about once a year. I have a ton of reviews on the other "E" site because that is where most of the cities I'm active in post.
Will be there in a couple of weeks and reading reviews getting prepared.
I will be with a couple of coworkers during the day, and likely won't have time to venture out until later in the evening- guessing 9 to 10 PM when I can leave.
I hate going in last minute to the spas- I feel like everyone is tired, ready to shut it down, and now here I come to ruin that. LOL.
Tokyo is my primary target- closest to where I am staying as well as what I am looking for (2 or 3 girl visits).
It's open until 11:30. Any experiences late night there? Worth going, or just count my losses and hope I get a chance to break free (I might be able to get there at 9 when they open one day while I'm there).
Any advice?
What are my odds at a good experience late in the evening?
Also, I would rather spend a couple of hours, so that would be 9:30 ish to close. Is second hour same price as first hour?
Thanks!
If you need any advice in the Dallas area, let me know.
-
12-28-25 13:45 #54707Senior Member

Posts: 81Yep
Yes, even when they are not in town. I wrote about my visit here and was told who to go see when I went home. When I saw that girl and told her who referred me, she told me she saw my report in Orlando LOL.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 12:59 #54706Senior Member

Posts: 304No pushback
Agreed. And no I did not get any pushback from the handler. When they first hit the Orlando scene I was bait and switched by them and told the handler this. While they told me I wasnt baited there was no issue that I left. This time I did not tell the handler why I left but I'm sure the girl did.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 11:54 #54705Senior Member

Posts: 29Tokyo-Crystal
The last couple weeks I have been able to get to Orlando. The drive sucks but worth it. This trip was Tokyo since I already hit M&why. Good looking attendant when I walk in. Table shower with the usual. Back to the room and in the middle of some fun get the two girl offer and accept. Tried getting names but it kept being avoided. Either way the two girl is going and fucking wild with some TUMA and DT. Eventually turns to 69 either way one with one sucking cock and the other licking and sucking ass. In the middle of this another girl walks in and comes over Daty. I had the money but struggling to keep it together with the current situation. Eventually a switch for reverse cow girl and then 69 with the other and whoever it was the chick was fucking riding and riding hard Couldn't last and in the bag. No extra time and moved on quickly once finished. Hell of a time man though. Just wish it was an easier and closer ride. Nothing like it anywhere. Review is about a week old.
-
12-28-25 08:57 #54704Senior Member

Posts: 406Definitely
Absolutely they do. This site is free to join / read so why wouldn't they? Most of the girls actually don't like the penthouse reviews that some of y'all like to write. Just saw one of the more popular girls last week and she really gets annoyed with what some of you guys write. Mostly because so many fake reviews were written that people now get in trouble when they talk about her. I know at least 3 different girls who have changed their name because of some of the reviews guys have written. Other girls have also pointed out to me when someone is writing BS and even described what some of y'all are actually like in the room. You're writing these reviews for yourself and not for anyone else's benefit.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 07:34 #54703Senior Member

Posts: 283Yep, I can also confirm that most if not all of them read. I've read some with them including my own. It makes for a nice joke.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 18:44 #54702Senior Member

Posts: 1095Thank you.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 17:46 #54701Senior Member

Posts: 548Laura at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Laura. She is a young and attractive Latina from Columbia. Estimated age early to mid 20's. Estimated height 5'6". Cute face, curvaceous body, large MM breasts. Ds? Smooth and beautiful skin. Large backside very suitable for holding during DATY and DATO. Long brown hair that she wore down. Soft spoken with decent English. Very sweet. Completely shaved with a single tattoo on her right forearm. Its script next to a cross or staff. She said it was for a family member.
Did the pre coital shower and proceeded to the bed. Commenced a lengthy DATY. Progressed to 69, DATO, CG, MISH and some prostrate action all leading to a powerful release. Laura has a quiet manner but she was an energetic and enthusiastic partner.
Cuddled and talked a bit before the post coital shower. Laura is not part Asian and she is the first non Japanese provider that I have seen at Meiji. I enjoyed her company very much and I happily recommend her.
-
12-27-25 16:59 #54700Senior Member

Posts: 304Pics not accurate
Not even close. I just walked out. If that is her in the pics they are at least 5-10 years old. She's not ugly but looks like a standard thicc ass and titty latina. I saw zero asian in her face and she has a very limited menu compared to the Japanese girls.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 16:12 #54699Senior Member

Posts: 1229Fact
Definitely, and at the busier spas the one's that don't have a superior or senior masseuse reading for them, and I've been identified through my post. Writing flattering reviews has its perks of course but when you're honest and write a bad one some of those girls held a grudge. So I stopped writing penthouse reviews a long time ago. I prefer anonymity, Joe Friday 'just the facts'
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
I've been out of town for about a month looking like I'll wait for Tiffany, seeing the end of the month reviews sure differ from the beginning of the month🤣.
-
12-27-25 15:02 #54698Senior Member

Posts: 447All of these working girls communicate on their own networks or groups, be it text group or WeChat, and many of them read these boards such as USA. I would not be surprised to see if they try to identify what reports are written by who they have on their cameras in their parlors. I never post a report immediately after visiting.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 14:48 #54697Senior Member

Posts: 269Damn, if she looks anything like her pictures. Wow.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 12:30 #54696Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Table showers?
Orchid (aka M&Y) on Oakridge, 5 Star on East Colonial, Venus on Curry Ford, and Missly on Edgewater, to name a few.
Originally Posted by SexyMan3712
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 12:23 #54695Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Hot take?
I know for a fact that some (if not all) of the girls read these reports. Sometimes we read them together if there's some down time, have a few laughs over some of the reviews - what was posted vs what really happened, lol.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 11:08 #54694Senior Member

Posts: 548Meiji
Laura's rates are $260/30 min and $400/ hr.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
Pictures and contact info are on the website.
Meiji118.com












Reply With Quote




