Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 615 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #9059

    I did finally meet Cheruby

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyGuy05  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice girl, but I guess it depends what you're looking for. In my experience it was a few hundred in shopping / gifts followed by an expensive dinner and a quick hug at the end of the night. The whole thing felt rushed and personally left me yearning for more. I met up with her a second time to see if it would be a different experience but it was mostly the same. After a date or two she began texting and calling whenever she needed help. Maybe someone else would have a better experience than me. If someone is looking for a dinner date and can afford her then she might be the one for them, but I can't spend that much for an hour or two with someone at a restaurant.
    Met her for coffee. She looks like her pics. Told me she wants $$$.5 to get intimate. She got very upset when I told her that she was above my range.

  2. #9058

    Cheruby / Chercherry

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I'm down to my final credit, so I'm extra careful. I love her hippie vibe. Looks like a lot of fun to hang out with.

    Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-26112a7fe3cc

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...9c6f0ba7c38ab8
    She's a nice girl, but I guess it depends what you're looking for. In my experience it was a few hundred in shopping / gifts followed by an expensive dinner and a quick hug at the end of the night. The whole thing felt rushed and personally left me yearning for more. I met up with her a second time to see if it would be a different experience but it was mostly the same. After a date or two she began texting and calling whenever she needed help. Maybe someone else would have a better experience than me. If someone is looking for a dinner date and can afford her then she might be the one for them, but I can't spend that much for an hour or two with someone at a restaurant.

  3. #9057

    Marcy

    She looks familiar only now has enhancements. She may have been on Seeking a couple of years ago. East side resident. Legit SB more GF type relationship and rather possessive. New account as of Dec 25. Could be wrong tho. Anyone recognize her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-356a693316a3

  4. #9056
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging with her on SA a couple of years ago. She asked for money up front for a baby sitter while I was trying to set up an outcall visit. That was a red flag for me. Bam Bam shared some intel with me that was not fairly neutral. But I just think she is so sweet and sexy looking, I would try again.

    Has anybody experienced her?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Vz4jz5RdDOxW4n
    Haven't experienced her, but I can confirm I contacted her under a previous profile (Shantel). In Pleasant Ridge, has two kids and did require providing for babysitting.

  5. #9055

    Shawn on wyp

    I was messaging with her on SA a couple of years ago. She asked for money up front for a baby sitter while I was trying to set up an outcall visit. That was a red flag for me. Bam Bam shared some intel with me that was not fairly neutral. But I just think she is so sweet and sexy looking, I would try again.

    Has anybody experienced her?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Vz4jz5RdDOxW4n

  6. #9054

    Aurora

    She recently appeared on Seeking, WYP, SB. Received message from her on 2 of the 3 platforms. Raised caution flag. But curious. Profile pics seem to be from Cincinnati area. If anyone has any first had intel please post or PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-a988a495d4bf
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...059da4d7ba1687
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...M3ajP5j4qbwQpE

  7. #9053

    Asia Blue / Ariana

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-e1c33be4c9a1

    Avoid at all costs. See ripoff thread for more info.

  8. #9052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Ruby on SA and WYP


  9. #9051

    Jessica / Lexi

    There's been an odd set of profiles for Lexi / Gypsychhikx popping up for a while.

    This one gave me a number of 8 xx-x78-7483 and a Snap of Gypsychhikx (which is the same that I got from Lexi a while back) along with hitting me up for cash with a promise of "unwrapping her for Christmas).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-7ce6c13a7710

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ee32a4cdbd29cd

  10. #9050

    New SA twist

    Get a message from a profile, profile looks completely normal.

    Respond to a pics request, no problem.

    Profile primary in messaging then shows the gray block with the circle / slash like you have with a blocked / disabled profile but you can still click on the profile and see pics.

    Search shows the profile as completely normal and you can still get PMs from the profile, but you can't respond.

    App shows "you cannot communicate with this user", the website throws an error "user under review".

    Anybody else run into this one?

  11. #9049

    Got scammed

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyC  [View Original Post]
    She tried that with me. Set up a meet up a meet. Asked for me to send the $ first. Then asked me send $50 for her traveling to me. When that didn't work was ghosted.
    Couldn't get refund, sigh, got scammed!

  12. #9048

    Seeking Subscription

    Going up to 150 next year. Renee your accounts for lower prices.

    I am on Red Bull right now, to score as may potentials I can before subscription runs out.

    SA is getting super greedy with no value add to customers.

    The attraction of college girls drooling over me is dying a slow death.

    The effort vs return on all these sites are weak.

    I HO, I can scope multiple pairs of holes. But the young and desirables are far few. Once you filter out scammers, GPS and string you along.

    Hopefully I might glean some intel from here occasionally.

    Ob.

  13. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabbakabba  [View Original Post]
    Got scammed, kae, 19, profile says studying for nursing.

    Asked to send through paypal, once sent 60, disappeared.

    Blocked my SA profile, digits end in 3185‬.

    Don't get scammed, report her.
    She tried that with me. Set up a meet up a meet. Asked for me to send the $ first. Then asked me send $50 for her traveling to me. When that didn't work was ghosted.

  14. #9046

    Kae: Clifton SB

    Got scammed, kae, 19, profile says studying for nursing.

    Asked to send through paypal, once sent 60, disappeared.

    Blocked my SA profile, digits end in 3185‬.

    Don't get scammed, report her.

  15. #9045

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape