Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 502
-
12-29-25 01:00 #472Senior Member

Posts: 139SOMA loft incall
Does anyone know if the incall in Soma that used to post ads on PD quite often saying they were located close to the Caltrain station is still open? Visited there several times over the years. They had a great series of women from Hungary. Haven't seen any new ads on PD for a while.
-
12-21-25 15:14 #471Senior Member

Posts: 123Full service in SF
Anyone you would recommend to see regularly?
-
12-08-25 08:24 #470Senior Member

Posts: 170Who gives the best BBBJ (close to or will come to SFO)?
Hey fellas, I'm in town on biztravel and wondering who gives the best BBBJ in your fair city? Need to let off some steam / have some strange. Prefer someone who will also kiss / DATY /69, and isn't the "Jackhammer mouth" style but more like firm & slow.
Thanks for the knowledge share, it's what makes hobbying great (again).
Cheers.
-
11-01-25 22:22 #469Senior Member

Posts: 25TER is compromised
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...beautyandgrace this girl on PD is well reviewed on TER https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6603498-379397
The face shots on PD are laughably photoshopped but the TER page has a link for an old sexycompanionVIP ad where you can see "her" face https://sexycompanion.vip/angelica-gold/
I have a pimeyes account and it pulls a bunch of matches from this Ukrainian site https://relaxlviv.com/60370/
And if you search that then you get this instagram of an Eastern European influencer with 400 k followers clearly not anywhere close to San Francisco https://www.instagram.com/gubernatar...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
-
10-14-25 18:52 #468Senior Member

Posts: 239Options by Fisherman's Wharf
I'm going to be staying at a hotel by The Wharf at the end of the month, trying to figure out my options are, which look slim. Any advice would be super helpful.
-
10-05-25 20:16 #467Senior Member

Posts: 514We used to have one of the best boards around. Lot of bad stuff happened they got shut down.
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 12:14 #466Regular Member

Posts: 5Bumping this up again. Need some help here
Can the noble folks of this forum help a fellow monger. Can reciprocate in Japan and India.
Originally Posted by MackShack
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 01:02 #465Senior Member

Posts: 84Yessir. They're a fair amount around, but I'm not dropping G's for an hour of time. LOL.
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 12:55 #464Regular Member

Posts: 9Kgirls
I think a lot of that action in the area is with kgirls, which are pretty well documented. For non-kgirls it can be rough, do you have places you recommend for doing research?
Originally Posted by TexMex1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 00:31 #463Senior Member

Posts: 74I wonder if people are keeping things to themselves? There are tons of women in the area and many are BBFS they just don't advertise it and nobody seems to be talking about it so I had to do my own research.
-
09-13-25 17:25 #462Senior Member

Posts: 92When you say "other more wealthy communities", do you mean high end escorts?
Originally Posted by Tekkracer
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 17:07 #461Senior Member

Posts: 84It's mostly taken to the AAMP houses and the community that has fostered form what I've seen. Because this is a higher economic output region, there's just other, more wealthy communities that thrive. Not to say it's not there, just the target demographics are different.
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 13:53 #460Senior Member

Posts: 92Is the area dead?
For being such a major economic region, I see very little activity in SF and SJ escort BBFS and sugarbaby boards compared to SoCal areas. Is it like DFW where reviews are on a different site? Or is this area generally "dry"? Giving me serious pause when it comes to relocating!
-
09-06-25 21:14 #459Regular Member

Posts: 23I think I said I was probably giving her too much benefit the doubt, but I also provided enough detail to help you decide how you might be your own judge. I'll take your critique of my opinion though.
Originally Posted by WickedWillie
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 08:55 #458Senior Member

Posts: 50Neutral leaning positive - ??
Not sure how you would consider dropping 5 bills for a 30 min HJ as being a "neutral leaning positive" review. I don't care how hot, or sweet, or personable she is, if she agreed to GFE for that amount, and then delivered WAY WAY less than agreed, that is a poor rating in any book.
Originally Posted by LeftBrain
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




