Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 502
-
08-18-25 03:07 #457Regular Member

Posts: 23Seductive Sabrina
I've been eyeing Sabrina for over a year now, but reviews are limited and she seems like someone who would generate interest so it seemed TGTBT and maybe it is. I noticed she's posted less though and since my regular is not so regular anymore, I pulled the trigger when I saw she was back in town. She's very real and very beautiful with a stacked figure and gorgeous face. Agreed to an hour at my place after the quote of 5 and hearing GFE was on the table. She acted very game (no shyness at all), but what I got was a rushed CBJ / HJ finish and a timer that went off 30 minutes in. She then said she likes to limit services on first dates and FS comes later for return visits.
I'd probably see her again and I believe that more really is available, I'm curious if anyone got more out of their first visit. She probably does get regulars given how confident and personable she is. She's very polite and put together and is really great to talk to so I would've appreciated a full hour regardless. But I didn't get what I wanted for myself and there was no sign of GFE, so it was overall disappointing. I'm on a tighter budget lately so I'll probably look elsewhere for a better chance of a good outcome instead of potentially another hustle.
Good communication, a little more than light screening, easy to book and on time. All signs suggested someone drove her. Neutral for now, maybe leaning positive.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SeductiveSabrina
-
08-03-25 14:43 #456Senior Member

Posts: 514Google their numbers some info out on the web.
Originally Posted by ArtWater
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 06:18 #455Regular Member

Posts: 5In SFO in October
Guys, I am in downtown San Fran in Oct to attend a conference. Need help with good outcall suggestions. Never mongered here before and need some help from the good folks of San Fran. PM is open. I can give some guidance in Japan is anyone is interested in.
-
06-28-25 22:49 #454Senior Member

Posts: 536Pd
This. I've tried posting 3 star reviews over there and they never gets published. It's useless as far as unbiased reviewing goes.
Originally Posted by TenSleep
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 17:29 #453Senior Member

Posts: 307
-
06-24-25 14:26 #452Senior Member

Posts: 26Reviews are for them screening us more than anything else. They see a few confirmed and replied to reviews they know you are OK. They are not meant for us.
Originally Posted by Rod1618
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 11:54 #451Senior Member

Posts: 51AI Pics
All are easily recognizable as AI pics. The X (twitter) page for marthacrushai even says:
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
Yup, PD reviews are absolutely useless. Negative reviews get removed. Only overwhelmingly glowing reviews are allowed to stay.Brought to life by the magic of AI
-
06-22-25 15:36 #450Senior Member

Posts: 434Latest catfish scamers
Who are all these idiots leaving all these reviews?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Bellahot
https://x.com/Lilyyblaze
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BRUCKHiltonYes
https://x.com/marthacrushai
All of these pictures are so badly stolen it would take a moron to believe these ads. Private Delights has really gone to shit!
And, these 2 ads are from the same manager / pimp / whatever!
-
06-03-25 19:38 #449Regular Member

Posts: 4IS Sunquest still around from Walnut Creek. Remembering great moments
Just reaching out to see if anyone knows if Jeannie and her girls at Sunquest, is still around. After Covid, she suspended things and I lost touch. Did not see any more notices. She used to post on Back Page. And had just a beautiful group of women at times. Always 1 or 2 that I wanted to see. She was in Oakland for quite some time until she moved out to WC. Posted under.
Really trying to see if she is still around. Kaylee was my last favorite, but there were so many others.
Posted often such as: Daytime Rendezvous With Autumn & Kaylee in Walnut Creek.
-
05-10-25 12:13 #448Senior Member

Posts: 514Ha! Army vet.
Originally Posted by GiovannCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 15:49 #447Regular Member

Posts: 3Vivifox from PD
Good day gents. I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday. Without further ado, here's my experience from last week with Vivi.
Pros:
-Communicates well and easy, replies within 20-30 mins. Good English with what I assume is a Colombian accent.
-Definitely prettier than her pictures as other reviewers in PD have said. She could be a model with those looks and all natural petite figure.
-Tattoos look great on her and she's definitely in her early 20's. Her body is also soft and flawless all over.
-Clean incall with ample free parking.
-Long black hair that goes all the way to her lower back that has a nice shine, smell, and good volume. I'm quite a sucker for excellent skin care and hair care routine. .
Cons:
-Not sure if it's a con but she stands at a petite 5'4" while her PD ad lists her at 5'2" I know a few coworkers who stand at 5'4" and vivi is at that height for sure.
-If you make an appointment with her through PD, read the 4. 5 star reviews on Dec 15 2024 and Dec 16 2024 as those reviews are the most accurate aside from my report here.
-Advertises as GFE but it's a stretch. Maybe because she's young and inexperienced?
-I always shower and brush my teeth before starting. I like hygiene so I always bring my own travel sized toothbrush / toothpaste to all my incall appointments. But still no fov / FIV/ kissing / DATY. Not even a smile. Maybe she's having a bad day? Only 30 sec BBBJ before tossing a cd to me to put on. She only allows cg and standing doggy. Cg was quite monotonous. Overall I finished but her monotony gives it a below average experience. If we were to compare it to PD ratings it would be at 2 out of 5 stars. For those with military experience, she would definitely be military grade. For those without military experience, go make friends with vets and ask them to explain what military grade is. Dark humor will make you friends with vets instantly unless it's a ch. Air Force vet.
-After the appointment, she looked at the peephole and then immediately opened the door while standing behind it. Normally you look at the peephole to make sure no one is there before opening so it was awkward seeing the room across open with one of the hotel staff folding towels outside.
Would I repeat? Maybe, like a generous 10-15% chance, in a few years which I'm hoping will give her more experience and make her an actual GFE provider.
Https: privatedelights. Ch / profile / vivi _ fox.
-
05-06-25 16:43 #446Regular Member

Posts: 21Miamiaxo
Wondering if anyone has seen this provider. Planning a trip to SF this summer and trying to find a good time in the city. This one looks very promising, and fits most of my interests.
Any intel would be greatly appreciated, PM me if needed.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Miamiaxoxo
-
04-16-25 23:49 #445Senior Member

Posts: 514If for example a provider has 20 reviews and not one of them mentions dfk, non of her ads advertise dfk, then more than likely no one kissed her.
Originally Posted by TenSleep
[View Original Post]
Some providers put a "no list" on one ad and don't update it to all their ads. I check all of them if interested, for me BBBJ and dfk are a minimum. I google phone numbers, to see if they show up on here or one of the other review sites, see if pse is offered.
Lot of agencies switch providers with the next stable in from Eastern Europe or South America. The reviews might not even be hers.
-
04-12-25 19:20 #444Senior Member

Posts: 255I think that over the years, it's been pretty established that, when it comes to reviews on PD, if they are not a very positive reviews, (give her at least a 7 out of 10) they will NOT get published. Therefore, if a long-time provider on PD doesn't have any reviews, you can reasonably assume it's because there have been no positive reviews of her, only negative or barely average reviews. I'm sure there are exceptions, but it's been pretty standard for the past 7-8 years that I've been checking in. No negative reviews get posted on PD.
Originally Posted by TridentGum
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 14:41 #443Senior Member

Posts: 514Brittneykellenpdpd used to advertise with her stepmom who was ugly as sin but offered BBFS. I thought to ask her at somepoint too. I was beat to it.
Originally Posted by LeftBrain
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




