Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19387

    Essential Massage

    I've been going into Essential Massage in Grand Haven for a couple of years. Originally the owner would give massages but she has two girls there most the time and I haven't seen her in awhile. I do text her before I show up so she can let them know. Annie has been there about 8 months which seems like a long time, she is maybe 40's, slender and dresses nice. She gives a hard massage and does a good job for a AMP. She can hurt you and I've told her no before when she was skipping her elbow across my rib cage. If you like hard she can do that. She is pretty thourough and does a little teasing, especially if she knows you from previous visits. Her HE is standard and she lets your hands roam without any problems. There is another girl there Mina, she appears much younger and seems friendly enough.

  2. #19386

    ToP massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/042220420497

    I'd chatted with her a few months ago but didn't pursue. She was working SW side of 28th St. I decided to get back in touch and got an hour. I'd assumed it was the same location but in route realized the location was Touch of Paradise now for her, which didn't excite me.

    She is the girl in the pics and actually sent me a face shot which matched what I met. Unfortunately, for the 2+ years she claims she's been massaging, the session was lame. She barely teased, and when touching certain areas, would start moaning weirdly and saying "Yeah baby" as if she was doing PSE. It was jarringly odd. Standard HE happened and I left. Not really planning to return.

  3. #19385

    Any MPs with solid massage service?

    Long time lurker and it's been a while since I last posted, but does anyone have recommendations for providers that give actual good massages? Teasing and soft hands are great and all but I got a back ache and shoulder injury that won't go away. The last few that I tried seemed more focused on getting tips than providing a good massage, not that I mind that necessarily, but my back and shoulder are begging for some skilled hands.

  4. #19384

    Seven Day Spa

    Went back for the first visit in a few months. This place is rapidly becoming my standard for a good L1. I've been there 6 times now in 2 years and never left with an experience that was worse than "pretty good).

    I think my girl was Apple, but I'm not certain, I've had her before and I think that's what she said. 40 ish, about 5'4" slender and fit. Small B cup. Attractive if not pretty face.

    On this visit I did 60 minutes which is still $65 here, they haven't caught the price inflation bug that seems to be going around. I've had great success here with just leaving the tip on the table in advance and then doing the obvious leg touching,(it helps that my appearance is petty far outside the law enforcement standard) so that's what I did again ($70 tip). Massage was great. Almost had me asleep several times. I'd give it a solid 8 on the AMP scale. Not a ton of teasing, though she was practically dry humping my arms whenever she was working on the sides of my body. I guess that's one way to make sure a patron isn't constantly trying to feel up your legs. LOL!

    On the flip there was no pretense, just lifted her shirt to expose the girls and started right in. Plenty of technique shifting and while not quite edging, she also wasnt trying to rush things along. A little bit of kissing and she latched onto my nipple at one point. Afte she finished up with a quite nice forehead and scalp massage.

    If you haven't been, I give them a hearty recommendation.

  5. #19383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by StripperTipper  [View Original Post]
    She is indeed still incarcerated until approximately Mother's Day 2026.

    Oddly probation started upon entry to KCDC. I have been in touch and she is making the best of it. She will be ecstatic upon her release.

    ST.
    If she needs something please PM me.

  6. #19382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Macgazkol  [View Original Post]
    The sentence in July for her plea deal was 1 year in jail and then 3 years probation, plus 150 hours community service.

    So she's been in jail for six months now. Judge said possibility of reducing the jail time if she helped prosecutors by giving information on customers. There's been no indication that she has ratted anyone out, so far as I know, so I expect she still has 6 months to serve. Then probation.

    Still, BluBalls is correct that the website lists her as on probation. I suspect that is wrong. I see no indication that the judge suspended her jail time.
    Rat out what? Guys getting a massage?

  7. #19381

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by Macgazkol  [View Original Post]
    The sentence in July for her plea deal was 1 year in jail and then 3 years probation, plus 150 hours community service.

    So she's been in jail for six months now. Judge said possibility of reducing the jail time if she helped prosecutors by giving information on customers. There's been no indication that she has ratted anyone out, so far as I know, so I expect she still has 6 months to serve. Then probation.

    Still, BluBalls is correct that the website lists her as on probation. I suspect that is wrong. I see no indication that the judge suspended her jail time.
    She is indeed still incarcerated until approximately Mother's Day 2026.

    Oddly probation started upon entry to KCDC. I have been in touch and she is making the best of it. She will be ecstatic upon her release.

    ST.

  8. #19380

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by Macgazkol  [View Original Post]
    The sentence in July for her plea deal was 1 year in jail and then 3 years probation, plus 150 hours community service.

    So she's been in jail for six months now. Judge said possibility of reducing the jail time if she helped prosecutors by giving information on customers. There's been no indication that she has ratted anyone out, so far as I know, so I expect she still has 6 months to serve. Then probation.

    Still, BluBalls is correct that the website lists her as on probation. I suspect that is wrong. I see no indication that the judge suspended her jail time.
    Gubberment website has her listed as a probationer and the terms of her probation are listed. Says she's on probation from 7/17/25 to 7/17/28. I think she's probably out and flying utr.

  9. #19379

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by Macgazkol  [View Original Post]
    The sentence in July for her plea deal was 1 year in jail and then 3 years probation, plus 150 hours community service.

    So she's been in jail for six months now. Judge said possibility of reducing the jail time if she helped prosecutors by giving information on customers. There's been no indication that she has ratted anyone out, so far as I know, so I expect she still has 6 months to serve. Then probation.

    Still, BluBalls is correct that the website lists her as on probation. I suspect that is wrong. I see no indication that the judge suspended her jail time.
    She is still at KCJ End of Sentence Date: 05/09/2026.

  10. #19378

    Milan's sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by BluBalls1  [View Original Post]
    Michigan Offender Search has Milan out on probation since July. Is this accurate?
    The sentence in July for her plea deal was 1 year in jail and then 3 years probation, plus 150 hours community service.

    So she's been in jail for six months now. Judge said possibility of reducing the jail time if she helped prosecutors by giving information on customers. There's been no indication that she has ratted anyone out, so far as I know, so I expect she still has 6 months to serve. Then probation.

    Still, BluBalls is correct that the website lists her as on probation. I suspect that is wrong. I see no indication that the judge suspended her jail time.

  11. #19377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by BluBalls1  [View Original Post]
    Michigan Offender Search has Milan out on probation since July. Is this accurate?
    That would be wonderful is there any truth to this?

  12. #19376

    Milan

    Michigan Offender Search has Milan out on probation since July. Is this accurate?

  13. #19375

    Any tried this?

    Hey Gents, anyone give this a go yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/529256068718

  14. #19374

    The Texts

    She starts telling me to say home with my wife, she doesn't want to schedule. I sent her the ad with her number, and asked, "Is this you?" She said no then started questioning my life choices. If she's the one in the ad, she looks great. Give her a go and maybe I'll try again with a different number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how did it go crazy? To bad she looks like she could be fun.

  15. #19373
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    This one looked interesting; the comms turned crazy quick. Anyone else board the crazy train?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/295688136804
    Just curious how did it go crazy? To bad she looks like she could be fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape