Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 167 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 2496
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2196

    Julie ROM

    Saw Julie for the first time this past weekend at ROM, let me tell you it was an experience. From her description she seemed like my type and when she walked in it was pretty accurate for the most part. Short in height, some big manmade DDs, long black hair, thick in all the right places but I wouldn't say she's fat at all, a firecracker forsure. Looks a bit older than mid 20's that's advertised but I didn't mind at all. What I liked about her is she wastes no time at all getting comfortable with you, she literally stripped off her top seconds after walking in and gave me a hug, immediately began creating conversation too. If you like someone who talks, trust me she's the one. During my hour session I want to say she spent 90% of it talking and for the rest of the 10% when it got silent she would fill it up with random moans or dirty talking haha. Massage was pretty decent, not CMT level but good enough to get some knots out and the finish was lots of fun, she encourages you to touch all over that sexy body.

    I enjoy ROM but my main problem is I end up seeing the same girl too many times because I don't want to strike out on a new one, would appreciate any recommendations on any other girls you guys have been seeing!

  2. #2195

    No luck

    I've seen this place on massage finder for awhile https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/51214/ name "Viv".

    Figured I'd give it a try. Provider Hazel was available https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...905278908.html it's 100% the girl in the picture. Pretty hot. I got excited because of her looks and wasn't thinking when she asked "is this your first time here?" And my dumb ass said "yeah!" And immediately regretted it. We all know you never say it's your first time <facepalm . She seemed extremely nervous the rest of the time. Massage was done fully covered with the sheet. Tried all the tricks of spreading the legs (was damn near doing the splits by the end hahaha), raising the ass as she went up the thigh, "mmm that feels really good" as she was on the ass / inner thigh, trying to touch her legs lightly as she was near my hand. Zero luck. Didn't even get a flip. At most legit places you still flip and get some chest, head etc. She just ended at the calves and bounced out of the room.

    I dunno if anyone else is like me, but there's something a little fun about the challenge of a place where there's unknown extras. My masochistic part of me says "maybe if you didn't say it was your first time you would have been good. " Can anyone else confirm or deny if there's anything else on the table here? Will save me another $160! (Before you gawk at the price I'm fine with it because it was definitely CMT level and that's a pretty standard price for a legit place. But I'd rather get a sub par massage and rail the chick for a total of $160 any day haha.

  3. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    I'm a high volume shooter but I'm not shooting alot on nuru girls right now. Outside of a couple ATFs, service has regressed. My understanding is that most new girl names at Blu are pretty much rebrands since their original names weren't getting as much business.
    Ahh, I haven't been to Blu yet so I wouldn't know. Tried some of the Haven girls but nothing impressive there lately either. It's a sad scene at the moment so I have been sticking to basic rub and tug shops and saving some money.

  4. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree but to be fair, it's not just here. All of the "nuru" locations have gone downhill in my opinion. Prices keep going up while service keeps going down (no pun intended).
    I'm a high volume shooter but I'm not shooting alot on nuru girls right now. Outside of a couple ATFs, service has regressed. My understanding is that most new girl names at Blu are pretty much rebrands since their original names weren't getting as much business.

  5. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Laura, Nadia, Kata, Aura, Elana, or Katari?

    Would really enjoy knowing if anyone is giving good service. Most of the girls at that spa seem to be phoning it in now, or maybe they always were?
    Completely agree but to be fair, it's not just here. All of the "nuru" locations have gone downhill in my opinion. Prices keep going up while service keeps going down (no pun intended).

  6. #2191

    Rom / blu

    Has anyone seen Laura, Nadia, Kata, Aura, Elana, or Katari?

    Would really enjoy knowing if anyone is giving good service. Most of the girls at that spa seem to be phoning it in now, or maybe they always were?

  7. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was at ROM, wasn't anything special. One pop after the massage.
    Thanks bro! My biggest gripe right now with ROM is that the girls don't show their coochie. We are paying two large, at least spread those legs for me. Please help this poor piggy see the sky lmao. Merry Christmas yall!

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Gl3tFekYrRM

  8. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusDeo  [View Original Post]
    I think it really depends on the providers. I know some can keep a conversation going (Yuyu, Tracy, Mia, and Skyler from ROM, for example) the entire time if you let them, while others tend to be pretty quiet (Sayuri is a recent one I know of who was like that), and others sometimes play up the moaning and dirty talk to fill the silence (Stacy and Julie like to do that).
    Most girls won't talk much if you don't initiate it. Sometimes I feel talking takes away from the enjoyment because my mind is on the conversation. Sayuri has a lot to say, just like most girls you want to chat about topics that interest them and not about pork bellies futures.

  9. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat404  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the nuru / nuru-esque masseuses somewhat talkative?

    I've been with a few, and while they're not as silent as some of the ladies at the Asian MPs (who don't usually speak much English), they don't talk much.

    One recent one barely even said 8 or 10 words, and one of them was her name.

    Is this something that most of the customers want? Silence?
    I think it really depends on the providers. I know some can keep a conversation going (Yuyu, Tracy, Mia, and Skyler from ROM, for example) the entire time if you let them, while others tend to be pretty quiet (Sayuri is a recent one I know of who was like that), and others sometimes play up the moaning and dirty talk to fill the silence (Stacy and Julie like to do that).

  10. #2187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat404  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the nuru / nuru-esque masseuses somewhat talkative?

    I've been with a few, and while they're not as silent as some of the ladies at the Asian MPs (who don't usually speak much English), they don't talk much.

    One recent one barely even said 8 or 10 words, and one of them was her name.

    Is this something that most of the customers want? Silence?
    I don't have an answer other than I would bet most men that go aren't single, and although there would be many reasons to go, one thing that I think would be pretty common is people go to get what they are lacking (by and large) at home w / their wife's / girlfriends etc.

    If you extend that out, other than physical, there is the mental. Most dudes probably want to be serviced without the gal talking up a storm.

    I would think the ones that do want their massuse to talk, don't get much talking at home due to being lonely & alone or so alienated that that's what they need.

    But I could be wrong.

  11. #2186

    Talkative Masseuse?

    Are any of the nuru / nuru-esque masseuses somewhat talkative?

    I've been with a few, and while they're not as silent as some of the ladies at the Asian MPs (who don't usually speak much English), they don't talk much.

    One recent one barely even said 8 or 10 words, and one of them was her name.

    Is this something that most of the customers want? Silence?

  12. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Was it only the ending that was FS or the whole hour? Inside the spa or hotel? How many pops?
    It was at ROM, wasn't anything special. One pop after the massage.

  13. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    My latest visit with her was 400 out the door. She loves to ride CG, really gets into it but I had to finish DS because of her perfect ass. Only CBJ for me though, no BBBJ.
    Thanks for the info. Was it only the ending that was FS or the whole hour? Inside the spa or hotel? How many pops?

  14. #2183
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Milan at rom. Petite, slim and busty. Face is pretty, unusual features for an asian. Looks slightly hispanic.

    Has anyone had FS? How much is she asking?
    My latest visit with her was 400 out the door. She loves to ride CG, really gets into it but I had to finish DS because of her perfect ass. Only CBJ for me though, no BBBJ.

  15. #2182

    Rom Milan

    Been seeing Milan at rom. Petite, slim and busty. Face is pretty, unusual features for an asian. Looks slightly hispanic.

    Has anyone had FS? How much is she asking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape