Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 6005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5225

    Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?

    Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.

    Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.
    What's their age for both?

  2. #5224

    Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?

    Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.

    Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.
    Thank you. I will try both.

  3. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Every single providers I've seen at MMS fake titties. I really enjoy having that natural look and the sensation. Anyone knows or anyone out there you've seen one yet?
    If you are up North, Kim is who I would suggest. Natural B's, really cute face and nice body. On the Seattle page she has three votes for tightest pussy in Washington. I believe the 30th is her last day at Best Massage in Everett.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-in-Washington

  4. #5222

    Not sure I understand

    Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?

    Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.

    Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Every single providers I've seen at MMS fake titties. I really enjoy having that natural look and the sensation. Anyone knows or anyone out there you've seen one yet?

  5. #5221

    Looking for natural beauty

    Every single providers I've seen at MMS fake titties. I really enjoy having that natural look and the sensation. Anyone knows or anyone out there you've seen one yet?

  6. #5220

    Had a girl practically beg me to do a foursome with a friend and her colleague.

    Like my buddy said "No crossed swords!" LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloSailor  [View Original Post]
    I've taken the girls up at various places on a duo occasionally and it was always fun. But I've also had a fantasy to bring a buddy and do two guys on one girl. I've asked a few girls but never seriously pursued the subject. Has anyone ever done / heard this happening anywhere?

    Just a bucket list fantasy. PM is OK if you'd rather communicate that way.

  7. #5219

    Bucket list fantasy

    I've taken the girls up at various places on a duo occasionally and it was always fun. But I've also had a fantasy to bring a buddy and do two guys on one girl. I've asked a few girls but never seriously pursued the subject. Has anyone ever done / heard this happening anywhere?

    Just a bucket list fantasy. PM is OK if you'd rather communicate that way.

  8. #5218

    Doggy Files. Holiday repeats. Lala at QQ FedWay

    Got my awesome combo today of a massage from knockout MMS at QQ followed by a session with Lala.

    Lala gave me something of act when I first saw her at QQ, seemed to want me to think she was new to the game. We dropped the pretense this time, she is a fairly legendary provider that has the ability to be whatever her customer wants. All that silly complication aside she is beautiful and has IMHO the BEST body in the entire area until Angela gets back up in Shoreline. Her services are pretty much in the Angela / Vivi / Summer range.

    Today I got a fantastic BBBJ, 69, and CFS in standing mish, standing K9, and awesome prone bone. She is just a pro, reminds me of her friend Summer, not your girlfriend but one hell of a fuck buddy.

  9. #5217

    Gina at Brisa

    After seeing so many good reviews, I visited Brisa for the first time and picked Gina.

    Excellent service by Gina. Slim thick MILF body and pretty face. She gave the best BBBJ I've ever had. She has no gag reflex and she will DT while you do 69.

    Lots of DFK, multiple positions and finished in the bag. We cuddled and talked until the time was up.

    I met Gina, Yiyi, Helen and Eva. All the girls here are beautiful and fun.

    I had a very good experience, but I prefer the girls at Best.

  10. #5216

    In holiday mode just seeing repeats

    Nana and Anne in FedWay keeping me drained and happy, got fresh buns at Lotus with Nana and the team. Judy there is just in town another week so that is all you have to see those epic cans. She can cook too! I've said it before, Nana one of the more beautiful woman I have ever been around, in or out of an MP. At the spa I had the Asian thing going of three woman (MMS too) feeding me by hand, fresh out of oven pork buns.

    Anne at Maple just perfect. Tiny, tight, lovely, laughing and affectionate. 5 minutes from me is just too good.

    Merry Christmas indeed.

  11. #5215

    Gina at Brisa

    Texted MMS and asked for Yiyi but after reading more reviews about Gina, changed my mind and went with Gina.

    Gosh, what a pretty face to look at. I think she could be top 3 pretty face out of all year from Brisa-Shanghai group.

    Her body looked delicious, too. Her boobs got some word done but not as natural as Hailey or other girls with MM boobs. But that didn't matter as her look and BBBJ, DATY reaction was enough for me.

    No need to get into details as it was all standard Brisa's excellent service.

    One interesting thing I picked up was the noise from the next door. Sounded like a bunch dudes having a party and when I was about to make some noise from all the fun, Gina closed my mouth with her mouth and kinda laughed about it. It was fun and she will be back again for two months in next September+October. I hope they bring her back soon.

  12. #5214

    King Puyallup

    I was driving down Meridian this morning and noticed a hot provider putting out a sign this morning. I didn't have time to stop so I sent a text to get her name. They said her name is Cocco. Has anyone seen her before? I was going to go to Brisa or Maple tomorrow but I might stop at King and try her out.

  13. #5213

    Rose Spa in Lakewood

    Anyone know if this place is closed for good? The light has been off for a while, but a text or phone call still got you in the door.

  14. #5212
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieBoyFunWa  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting the number for Brisa to find out if they are open Christmas Eve and maybe if they could send me pics of who is working but I got no response.

    How do you get MMS to send a pic?

    I also tried calling the number twice but no answer.
    I've tried txting the number on their door many times and not gotten a response. They have another number on some of their ads that seems to be an online booker, not sure what the deal is there really.

  15. #5211

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Pic I thought was Helen but was MMS herself, hot as hell! Like I said. Bait. No use sharing she is retired from almost everything.
    I tried texting the number for Brisa to find out if they are open Christmas Eve and maybe if they could send me pics of who is working but I got no response.

    How do you get MMS to send a pic?

    I also tried calling the number twice but no answer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape