Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 27128
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26003
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Not a surprise to see Luna as your #1. I think she was at NYSE when Rino was there so I couldn't go see her. When is Luna coming back?
    She's not looking to come back to NY. Customers are too rough.

  2. #26002
    I think because she is a known entity and YMMV at times with customers. Seems like mix reviews every time she is here. Some hate her age (old) some said good service. Idk, old Japanese JAV without BB and has a attitude does not seem like a good draw to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Mako Oda only lasted 12 days at PPC, her last day was Friday, December 26. After a day off to rest, she showed up today on Miss Kyoto's website:

    misskyoto.com/ club /.

    She also made the same move last winter, when she started at PPC and ended up at MK. Similar to last year, PPC did not list an age but MK has once again lied and lists her as 25. Why? She's a well known public figure in Japan and it's no secret that she turned 42 back on December 17, and anyone who wants to see her already knows her age and doesn't care about it. They are there to enjoy those monstrous tits.

    Unfortunately I wasn't able to see her during her PPC stay, hopefully she'll remain at MK until I'm able to drive to NYC to bring her a chocolate cake in person.

    Interestingly, I haven't seen any reviews of her since she started working on December 15, neither here, TER or other rival review sites. Has business been that slow?

  3. #26001

    Mako Oda has moved from PPC to MK

    Mako Oda only lasted 12 days at PPC, her last day was Friday, December 26. After a day off to rest, she showed up today on Miss Kyoto's website:

    misskyoto.com/ club /.

    She also made the same move last winter, when she started at PPC and ended up at MK. Similar to last year, PPC did not list an age but MK has once again lied and lists her as 25. Why? She's a well known public figure in Japan and it's no secret that she turned 42 back on December 17, and anyone who wants to see her already knows her age and doesn't care about it. They are there to enjoy those monstrous tits.

    Unfortunately I wasn't able to see her during her PPC stay, hopefully she'll remain at MK until I'm able to drive to NYC to bring her a chocolate cake in person.

    Interestingly, I haven't seen any reviews of her since she started working on December 15, neither here, TER or other rival review sites. Has business been that slow?

  4. #26000
    Quote Originally Posted by Monthehunt  [View Original Post]
    Luna SE / AB https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/21644.
    I saw Luna in DC over 3 sessions. She's a girl that's cute & slutty that provided the sloppiest, filthiest BBBJ. By the 3rd session, she'd gag herself, blowing.
    Not a surprise to see Luna as your #1. I think she was at NYSE when Rino was there so I couldn't go see her. When is Luna coming back?

  5. #25999

    Audrey is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji  [View Original Post]
    RS8 Audrey dropped off the radar. Holiday break? Switching orgs? She told me when I saw her she'd be around til next month.

    I'm assuming girls leave / take a break, especially JP girls around New Years to visit family. Hopefully it picks up again before my next visit.
    Audrey is back at NYCSE. She starts Dec 29 I believe.

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27733

  6. #25998

    Top 3 of 2025

    Luna SE / AB https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/21644.

    I saw Luna in DC over 3 sessions. She's a girl that's cute & slutty that provided the sloppiest, filthiest BBBJ. By the 3rd session, she'd gag herself, blowing.

    Kieko MK.

    She's a service queen that lovingly blew me with soft eye contact. Her ass would be up with her face low as possible. She showed no sign of fatigue and I'd be the one to have to tell her to stop blowing.

    Mari asiangem.

    While Mari is Japanese, she only works at korgs. She's very attentive and service oriented. She'd block me with her body from entering the shower, until the water was warm. She'd have a towel resting on the oil heater to dry me off. The 2nd I stepped out of the shower, she's out with me, drying me off and wouldn't allow me to dry myself, either. She'd kneel down to dry my legs off & preview BBBJ as well. Of course, I would also dry her off. Mari would blow as long as I wanted and I have to tell her to stop. By the 3rd session, she knew how to blow me to make my legs buckle. She's a passionate kisser. Full access to playing with her asshole. When she orgasms, her whole body would shake. I counted about 10 orgasms one session. She would also ask for permission to go to the bathroom. When leaving, she'd kneel down and put on my shoes for me.

  7. #25997

    Bad Santa is a more appropriate movie for this crowd

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Quotes from Reindeer Games.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0184858/quotes/
    Marcus: More booze, more bullshit, more butt-fucking.

    Willie: Sure, the 3 B's.

  8. #25996
    RS8 Audrey dropped off the radar. Holiday break? Switching orgs? She told me when I saw her she'd be around til next month.

    I'm assuming girls leave / take a break, especially JP girls around New Years to visit family. Hopefully it picks up again before my next visit.

  9. #25995
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuctup  [View Original Post]
    Is this a song lyric, no hits on google.
    Quotes from Reindeer Games.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0184858/quotes/

  10. #25994
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuctup  [View Original Post]
    Is this a song lyric, no hits on google.
    I thought it was from one of the Fast & Furious movies. Well, because cars!

  11. #25993

    Song lyrics?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    To tell ya the truth, I never was much for the holidays. It's been forever since I'd known a holiday, since I'd seen my family, since I'd been with a girl, since I'd driven a car. You see, cars are what put me here.

    Grow up in Detroit, you mature real quickly.
    Is this a song lyric, no hits on google.

  12. #25992
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I will play it for an hour in a loop now.
    The remix? It's hot.

  13. #25991
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    It played 3x in 1 hour, on Youtube last night during dinner.

    Also: There is a remix will Billie Eilish that I like alot.
    https://youtu.be/frkTkWy7sGM
    I will play it for an hour in a loop now.

  14. #25990

    Last Christmas Mashup

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuctup  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that song is timeless. Nice to know you young whippersnappers can appreciate a good song.
    It's older than probably half of you guys.
    It played 3x in 1 hour, on Youtube last night during dinner.

    Also: There is a remix will Billie Eilish that I like alot.
    https://youtu.be/frkTkWy7sGM

  15. #25989

    Timeless

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Face on a lover with a fire in his heart (I gave you my heart).

    A man undercover, but you tore him apart.
    Yeah, that song is timeless. Nice to know you young whippersnappers can appreciate a good song.

    It's older than probably half of you guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape