Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 26413
-
12-27-25 14:24 #25123Senior Member

Posts: 772Most providers still do BBBJ unless they explicitly say no GFE in their post. I do not contact them anyways. I agree that the younger providers put up the weird attitude and ask steep prices. I bet they're probably getting those donations from the visiting businessmen who mostly have them come over to their hotel rooms. I see some reviews posted on TER of men overpaying for CFS and CBJ so that's the real problem.
Originally Posted by ScottyJb
[View Original Post]
The older ladies on STG are pretty open and agree to the old rates. But again, they're older and past their prime so they get boring after a few meets.
The women on Tryst are absolutely crap in terms of GFE price point. Not sure if the visiting business folk see them and pay those prices and do the full verification routine.
-
12-26-25 23:54 #25122Senior Member

Posts: 176Time marches on
We can never go back to before.
Originally Posted by ScottyJb
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 20:53 #25121Senior Member

Posts: 37What Happened to "The old Days"?
Just a commentary from a fellow monger been in this for quite some time. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS?? Back a few we had choices who were very open, not much attitude. Anyone recall, a BBBJ was a staple, now not offered much, but DATY is a staple. And why the difference? Can anyone recall a few wonderful people, for instance Champaign, always an uncovered experience and could swallow a kielbasa, or UTR Crystal in Meno Falls. Again Total GFE and open menu. A woman went by Chocolate, very wallet friendly and a figure that should have been a playboy bunny. Again wallet friendly. Then a stellar low volume tall Blonde, Kristen in Walkers Point. Total GFE, and a wonderful personality. So I ask what has changed? I would love to find one person who has these same qualities, no attitude, wallet friendly, UTR would be nice, and the GFE who is good with a natural experience!! Oh to times gone by.
-
12-26-25 18:44 #25120Senior Member

Posts: 641Of course.
My friend and yours coochie eater posted about her a while back, (or so I've been told).
Giddit.
Search his posts.
-
12-26-25 17:42 #25119Senior Member

Posts: 772New girl?
Anyone or their friends of other friends seen this new woman? Love the pics!! Not so much the attitude & donation!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/308910959325
-
12-26-25 17:40 #25118Senior Member

Posts: 772Quoting 50 more than standard so didn't engage further. Possibly a content seller!!
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 14:14 #25117Senior Member

Posts: 218Fresh new clean freak
Has anyone seen this girl? Her ad says she's new, but she's not. I remember seeing her ad what seems like years ago. Has anyone met her? Is she real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...p/071453120557
L.
-
12-26-25 13:31 #25116Senior Member

Posts: 183What with her demand for a deposit and this eye-opening post, there's no way I would see her now. Thanks to you and Pattaya for the info.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 19:15 #25115Senior Member

Posts: 969It's thrilling, not boring.
Your post isn't boring. It's great literature. And not everyone from the streetwalkers thread looks at the escorts thread. I know I don't come here very often.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 10:26 #25114Senior Member

Posts: 247Instead of doing this useless post why not post on the streetwalkers form that there's a great streetwalkers related post in the escort form, never mind I'll do it.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 06:08 #25113Senior Member

Posts: 354Damage is Aready Done
What, bore everyone a second time?! Everyone can see it was a mistake.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 15:07 #25112Senior Member

Posts: 56Asian hotels
What's the latest information on the 5110 and 4400 locations? How's the activity there these days? I'll be back in town in the next week or two, and I'm curious if those places are worth visiting recently.
-
12-24-25 14:07 #25111Senior Member

Posts: 969Go! This excellent piece would be a valuable contribution to the streetwalkers board!
So, go post it there! I thought the same thing TM did when I read that posted here.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 11:08 #25110Senior Member

Posts: 354Santa Claus is a Moron
Brain fart.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 10:40 #25109Senior Member

Posts: 435Great Job. But I wonder why you didn't post this on the Street Walker thread. ??
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
For what it's worth, I admire both you and Bodyshopper for doing this. I wish I had the $$$ right now to do the same.








Reply With Quote






