Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 2477
-
02-05-26 11:39 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 25Coded language
To me, "offer in person" is the coded language, but I can be wrong.
Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 11:38 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 297Magic touch
I can't remember her name for the life of me but she's well known. HE standard, no extras beyond that, good massage skills.
Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 10:55 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 308She's not new, just new pics. I contacted her a couple years ago, but didn't end up meeting her. Prices were higher than the AMPs and there was no coded language in the texts that there were any extras, though I'm sure there are.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 10:30 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 1297[QUOTE=Goonersquad;7520564]Anyone have experience with this attractive young looking provider? A search for "Magic in the cl section yielded no results.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...912530554.html[QUOTE]Search for Christina.
-
02-05-26 09:49 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 189Magic
Anyone have experience with this attractive young looking provider? A search for "Magic” in the cl section yielded no results.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...912530554.html
-
12-26-25 19:34 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 518Lynn
Based on previous timeframes at least two months before you will hear from her again. All you can do is wait.
Originally Posted by DumpLoads614
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 12:56 #2381Regular Member

Posts: 12Lynn
Has anyone heard when Lynn would be available again?
-
12-17-25 17:03 #2380Regular Member

Posts: 13Lynn's Spot
For me, Lynn is definitely worth the premium. I suppose you could say her massage is average (I don't) but the finish is top 1%. I rarely go to the same girl twice but she's the exception, but I can understand why some don't want to pay more without extras. To each their own.
As far as other providers in the same shop, I think it was Lynn who referred me to Coco there. Older but probably the best massage I've had in town with L1. It was odd because I accidentally messaged them from a different number and they were like "no coco here" but then I messaged from the number that Lynn knows me from and they were like "when do you want to come?
-
11-27-25 23:19 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 45As is so often stated here, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
I do agree with your theory though.
-
11-27-25 16:24 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 119Lynn
Yeah I agree, Lynn is great but I don't think the service as is, is enough to justify the new rate. I wonder if maybe some people weren't tipping her and that's the reason why? I always tipped her the same I would at an AMP but maybe she got a lot of non tippers?
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 12:56 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 518Lynn
I can only speculate, but with the rate change and very limited availability she may be having a difficult time getting enough appointments. It is also a very odd situation to be working out of a legit massage business that only charges $60 for an hour with any other provider. Also, Lynn is the only one there offering a HE and advertising on CL. I don't think paying an extra $30 for an hour is worth it for just a HE, unless that extra counts towards the tip.
Originally Posted by NateHere
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 21:37 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 45A New Record
14 hrs? Never seen her ad up That long.
-
11-26-25 08:48 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 518Lynn
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...898420684.html
She has been posting every morning for several hours each time.
-
11-25-25 21:49 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 119Asia massage
I reached out to her a couple weeks ago and assume I got the same picture, I was also skeptical and asked if she had Snapchat to verify and she didn't reply but keeps sending me the same copy / paste messages every week asking when can I come in, feels like a bot / spam.
Originally Posted by Ladral
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 18:16 #2373Senior Member

Posts: 518Contributing
Asking questions is not really contributing, those that answer your questions are contributing. Contributing would have been trying something different, like the one you asked about, then posting your report about it. You said you got a picture, so SHARE!
Originally Posted by Ladral
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






