Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 18567
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17667
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't seem like these girls have been here, or are not searchable. They are fresh young talent, so the background research will be limited. We all wait on the blessed monthly reports from CincyRed and Mike2024.

    Honestly, your monthly reports are what keep me coming back here so you are doing God's work.
    Haha. Thanks, Johnny. To those who like to have a little intel. My preference is skinny and natural on top who is GFE. Well, 2026 at the Foot Spa starts off with Jane (Jen? Yaya and Soda. J is a bigger girl and 26. Basic warm-up massage. I do like a tease to get the motor running. Just not very good experience there. If you like a little B2 B and Cat bath, that seems to be her go2. No DFK in my visit! Smh. YMMV. Kinda boring. Then did not totally remove her dress for FS and climbed on CG. Mostly Kegel exercises. Haha. I decided to just BBBJ / cim and wanted POV kneeling. Started that way then she immediately said "lay down" and finished that way. Face ok 6. 5, body since did not see all 5. 75 -- assume baby damage, a little thick, trimmed with waist tat. Yaya was sweet but face 6, body 6. 5. Gave a firm warm-up with a nice tease. A sensual B2 B. Also no DFK. Closed mouth. Nice kitty though. Wears a push-up, B Natural. Petite. I didn't get her age, but more mature looking--I'd say 28. Now there is Soda.

    I was wondering if Jan was going to be a one-and-done or a Mimi (savant) month.

    Still not skinny, but cute and petite. Tiny at 5'2" ish and 25. A little belly but tight body and natural full C's. Best massage I have ever had there. Very firm, back crawl and back walk. She's only about 100 lbs, so it was good. GFE, DFK and nice sloppy BBBJ (at times toothy tho). Unlike J and why, she really got into it. Got her to O in standing mish with right leg up on my shoulder. So experience with Soda was 8. 75. Face and body solid 7. 25's. She will be my only repeat of the new crew. Well, there ya have one man's viewpoint. Be safe out there.

  2. #17666

    Sakura monthly info

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Soda, Jane, Yaya and the legendary Mimi all there to help celebrate the balls dropping all over the world!
    It doesn't seem like these girls have been here, or are not searchable. They are fresh young talent, so the background research will be limited. We all wait on the blessed monthly reports from CincyRed and Mike2024.

    Honestly, your monthly reports are what keep me coming back here so you are doing God's work.

  3. #17665

    Sakura and Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Is this place FS and what $$ we don't have that level of service in Dayton and Sakura is too busy for my comfort.
    Its not Sakura in terms of busy. The therapists are not as cute or young but not old or bad looking at all. Massage therapy session, stress relief, and donation is similar to Sakura. Note: Location is on a very busy four lane road. Your vehicle will be visible to all who drive by. The upside is that after your session, you'll have your pick of almost every fast food restaurant around except Chick-Fil-A.

  4. #17664
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyHorse  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time the other night with Coco in Amelia. I've seen her a few times. Attractive, nice body, and good time. I haven't had this experience a lot, but when I got undressed, and she came back in the room, she literally jumped into my arms, and started kissing me and pulled the"I missed you" line. I know all the girls at these spas know how to turn on the love talk. Some girls are disingenuous with this, but this seemed genuine, so I rolled with it. Of course during the "event" I also got the "you're number 1", which I hate, because they all say that. I think it's in their script. So if you come here just be aware of that.

    But Regardless, good time was had by all, with O's for everybody. Very much a GFE and a kisser / cuddler. We kissed and cuddled at the end and just hung out. One thing I don't do is share a lot of information; I'm very private in these places. She asked me if I'm married, GF, my job, etc, so guys watch out for that. I just nod and smile. Other than that, great time, will repeat. She's not here forever but told me she'll be back again.
    Is this place FS and what $$ we don't have that level of service in Dayton and Sakura is too busy for my comfort.

  5. #17663

    Sakura new year line up

    Soda, Jane, Yaya and the legendary Mimi all there to help celebrate the balls dropping all over the world!

  6. #17662

    Smile in Fairfield

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ513  [View Original Post]
    Was out doing some last minute shopping this morning and saw a Chinese guy standing behind a you-Haul truck while Amy was loading some boxes into the trunk of a car parked outside. Not sure if closing, moving to another location, or what, but thought it was worth mentioning.
    I drove by today and they appear to be open, open sign was and there was a van in the parking lot. I have had pretty solid consistent service from here.

    SS.

  7. #17661

    Amelia, Coco

    Had a great time the other night with Coco in Amelia. I've seen her a few times. Attractive, nice body, and good time. I haven't had this experience a lot, but when I got undressed, and she came back in the room, she literally jumped into my arms, and started kissing me and pulled the"I missed you" line. I know all the girls at these spas know how to turn on the love talk. Some girls are disingenuous with this, but this seemed genuine, so I rolled with it. Of course during the "event" I also got the "you're number 1", which I hate, because they all say that. I think it's in their script. So if you come here just be aware of that.

    But Regardless, good time was had by all, with O's for everybody. Very much a GFE and a kisser / cuddler. We kissed and cuddled at the end and just hung out. One thing I don't do is share a lot of information; I'm very private in these places. She asked me if I'm married, GF, my job, etc, so guys watch out for that. I just nod and smile. Other than that, great time, will repeat. She's not here forever but told me she'll be back again.

  8. #17660

    Dayton

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiganda  [View Original Post]
    Hey Paradigm, your message box is full.

    If you're around Cbus, have you also ventured into Dayton area?
    I have not checked out Dayton yet either.

    Cleared out old messages so should be good now.

  9. #17659
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda492  [View Original Post]
    I tried it out about 1 month ago. I had the older woman who performed a lackluster massage. Mainly a back massage nothing on the flip. I had to request the happy ending. She did oblige but put nothing into it.

    Waste of time. This place has gone down hill since the move.

    Not my. First choice.

    Yoda.
    I HAVE been thinking about going how do I know which one to choose.

  10. #17658

    Message box

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    So I am very active around the Columbus area but have been bored with no new shops to explore and a couple of my favorites going away. I am looking to expand my reach to the Cincinnati area and could use some help from those of you that know the area.

    I am not looking for the "sure thing" HE spots, I can find those fairly easily since those are the ones most post reviews about. I am interested in the not quite legit shops that are loose on draping or don't mind no draping at all. Please pass along any info on a shop like this or any that have little to know information available that could use some checking out.

    I maintain a map of locations in Columbus and surrounding areas that I would be willing to start sharing again with everyone like before, IYKYK. Share here on via DM, TIA. Hoping to gather enough of my own intel to expand my map to this area.
    Hey Paradigm, your message box is full.

    If you're around Cbus, have you also ventured into Dayton area?

  11. #17657

    Help finding some new places

    So I am very active around the Columbus area but have been bored with no new shops to explore and a couple of my favorites going away. I am looking to expand my reach to the Cincinnati area and could use some help from those of you that know the area.

    I am not looking for the "sure thing" HE spots, I can find those fairly easily since those are the ones most post reviews about. I am interested in the not quite legit shops that are loose on draping or don't mind no draping at all. Please pass along any info on a shop like this or any that have little to know information available that could use some checking out.

    I maintain a map of locations in Columbus and surrounding areas that I would be willing to start sharing again with everyone like before, IYKYK. Share here on via DM, TIA. Hoping to gather enough of my own intel to expand my map to this area.

  12. #17656

    Asian body works

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this two month old post because I think it only got one inconclusive reply. I haven't been since they moved (which was 6 ish months ago at least, I think? Does anyone have recent Asian Body Works experience to share? DMs are fine if you prefer. TIA.
    I tried it out about 1 month ago. I had the older woman who performed a lackluster massage. Mainly a back massage nothing on the flip. I had to request the happy ending. She did oblige but put nothing into it.

    Waste of time. This place has gone down hill since the move.

    Not my. First choice.

    Yoda.

  13. #17655

    Asian Body Works update

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda492  [View Original Post]
    I see they are in a new location. I have not visited in a few years. Any update? What is on the menu?
    Bumping this two month old post because I think it only got one inconclusive reply. I haven't been since they moved (which was 6 ish months ago at least, I think? Does anyone have recent Asian Body Works experience to share? DMs are fine if you prefer. TIA.

  14. #17654

    Star Spa

    Recently I visited Star Spa. This was my first visit. Overall I would rate the massage as good. Nice pressure, and touched all the areas. A little tease before the flip. She checked in on the pressure and seemed to be into it. She immediately went to work and completed her assignment. She hinted about extras for more money. I left this for another time.

    I will return. I thought it was clean, quiet environment and it was warm inside which I really like.

    Till next time.

    Yoda.

  15. #17653

    Sakura

    Stopped by Sakura Christmas eve and drew Annie. I received a decent massage and even better finish. She has a nice small build and great nipples. I will be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape