Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 18558
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17643
    Haven't been to CD for a long time, so nothing to add. The thinner, more mature one at AB gives a really good prostate massage if you're into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NonEssential  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing in Dayton at all I've had recent mediocre experiences at both places in Troy. Just not worth it any more. So I'm looking South, but not too far and not too busy.

    I remember discusion about two places right next door to each other in Fairfield. They are both still there, but you have to go back months to find any posts about either place. Maybe they are.

    UTR gems, maybe they are just crap. I will try one soon, just not sure which.

  2. #17642

    Zen

    I've found Zen to be a nice, closer to home, option. Better massage than Sakura but typically not as attractive as the talent at Sakura. Still reasonably attractive though IMO. I will continue to support. I'm hoping they pay their taxes and stick around.

  3. #17641

    AB or CD?

    There's nothing in Dayton at all I've had recent mediocre experiences at both places in Troy. Just not worth it any more. So I'm looking South, but not too far and not too busy.

    I remember discusion about two places right next door to each other in Fairfield. They are both still there, but you have to go back months to find any posts about either place. Maybe they are.

    UTR gems, maybe they are just crap. I will try one soon, just not sure which.

  4. #17640

    You are asking way too much

    Wait, you expect animals to walk in not acting like they own the place, yelling out the girl's name that you are currently with and not moan like they are starring in a Debbie does Dallas 1980's porn video? Good luck with that. I understand where you are coming from. Been there done that or should I say heard that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carew2112  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to the moon recently. Some of you need some better situatonal awareness. A fellow monger walked in during my massage and was loud the entire time he was in there. It was clear he was regular with the way he was acting. He moaned the entire time he was getting massaged. Then when it was time for the final act, the moaning / borderline screaming REALLY started. Do you know how hard it is to keep a boner up while you listen to a fat old guy squeal like a pig? Well I do.

    Luckily his ending only took about a minute. He loudly exclaimed "THAT WAS A GOOD ONE". Then he got up and immediately got dressed and left. After he left, my visit was great. Good massage / tease plus 2 pops. Always a plus.

  5. #17639

    Guy at Moon

    Took a trip to the moon recently. Some of you need some better situatonal awareness. A fellow monger walked in during my massage and was loud the entire time he was in there. It was clear he was regular with the way he was acting. He moaned the entire time he was getting massaged. Then when it was time for the final act, the moaning / borderline screaming REALLY started. Do you know how hard it is to keep a boner up while you listen to a fat old guy squeal like a pig? Well I do.

    Luckily his ending only took about a minute. He loudly exclaimed "THAT WAS A GOOD ONE". Then he got up and immediately got dressed and left. After he left, my visit was great. Good massage / tease plus 2 pops. Always a plus.

  6. #17638

    Flower

    Buddy, they're gone, shut down for good. Multiple arrests, and bigger than just solicitation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1469  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened, but I drove by during the same timeframe and saw multiple sheriff's cars and two CSI box trucks in that strip mall. I didn't see what door they went into, but It hasn't had the "open" sign on ever since.

  7. #17637

    Flower Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a provider today that it was raided and two girls were arrested. Unless you are paying your street taxes; it is just a matter of time until the man comes for you.
    Not sure what happened, but I drove by during the same timeframe and saw multiple sheriff's cars and two CSI box trucks in that strip mall. I didn't see what door they went into, but It hasn't had the "open" sign on ever since.

  8. #17636

    Read you PMs

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Why is this so important to you? This is a pay for play forum, what do you think happened there with him? The man shared his review with what he was comfortable sharing, if you need more send him a PM. We all know what happened.
    You should read your PMs.

  9. #17635
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Why is this so important to you? This is a pay for play forum, what do you think happened there with him? The man shared his review with what he was comfortable sharing, if you need more send him a PM. We all know what happened.
    Check your PM. You seem dense.

  10. #17634
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    OK. Let's try again. Can you detail the actual acts that you performed at Sakura and Sunflower? Why do you rate Sunflower as slightly less than Sakura? They sound like completely different experiences. Thanks again for your info and participation here.
    The massages were generally better overall at sunflower vs sakura. The girls were generally better looking at sakura but the attention that sakura gets isn't worth it to me. IMO Sakura is on the same trajectory as 7 star. I was at that place the day before it got shut down. Again this hobby is about being safe, that's the only reason I mentioned Zen. It will always come down to the provider and whos in rotation at that time for what you get. Some girls just push / pull. Some actually massage. The ending is the same (between all three). Price is the same. Went to Zen tonight. Pulled CoCo. She's good looking, little older, tiny body, huge tits. Massage was mediocre. Very little teasing. Same ending as the others. Same price. Would repeat.

  11. #17633

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    OK. Let's try again. Can you detail the actual acts that you performed at Sakura and Sunflower? Why do you rate Sunflower as slightly less than Sakura? They sound like completely different experiences. Thanks again for your info and participation here.
    Why is this so important to you? This is a pay for play forum, what do you think happened there with him? The man shared his review with what he was comfortable sharing, if you need more send him a PM. We all know what happened.

  12. #17632
    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to Sunflower for about three years now and I've rarely got the same person more than twice. That list is rather long. Sunflower for me was just way more low key than Sakura. I went to Sakura months ago. Unfortunately I don't really remember the name. I think the issue with Sakura for me is how busy it is. Seems to be a LE beacon for places that have closed in the past. Zen is good for the same reasons Sunflower was. I would say a few times I drew a boring / bad massage at Zen but I feel you can get that anywhere depending on the day and time. Stay safe!
    OK. Let's try again. Can you detail the actual acts that you performed at Sakura and Sunflower? Why do you rate Sunflower as slightly less than Sakura? They sound like completely different experiences. Thanks again for your info and participation here.

  13. #17631
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    Hi Saari253,

    Welcome to the boards. It would be helpful for all of us if you could detail your experiences at Sakura and Sunflower. Who did you see, and when? What makes you rank them this way?
    I've been going to Sunflower for about three years now and I've rarely got the same person more than twice. That list is rather long. Sunflower for me was just way more low key than Sakura. I went to Sakura months ago. Unfortunately I don't really remember the name. I think the issue with Sakura for me is how busy it is. Seems to be a LE beacon for places that have closed in the past. Zen is good for the same reasons Sunflower was. I would say a few times I drew a boring / bad massage at Zen but I feel you can get that anywhere depending on the day and time. Stay safe!

  14. #17630

    Agree with Johnny ranto. Amelia

    I'd have to agree. Maybe add some details? To only have two posts under your belt, both of them yesterday, both on the same spa encouraging all to attend, and not give any details, and now to be silent all of a sudden. It may unintentional but it doesn't feel right.

    De ja vu. Reminds me of a LEO dude who did that about Assol spa, years ago. Ha ha. I think I knew the guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Sakura is really good, I'd say Sunflower was a close second but we lost that. I think Zen is very underrated. There is never a wait. Typically at least one if not more of the providers are good looking. It's generally been a good massage. Parking is a big weird.

  15. #17629

    Sunflower

    I had good times at Sunflower back in their beginning stages but not so much over the last year or so. The reviews I've read on here would attest to that. Very inconsistent at times. Maybe not much of a wait at Zen for a lot of reasons. I think some of those reasons have been listed on the board at various times and on the news.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Sakura is really good, I'd say Sunflower was a close second but we lost that. I think Zen is very underrated. There is never a wait. Typically at least one if not more of the providers are good looking. It's generally been a good massage. Parking is a big weird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape