Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4406
-
12-25-25 21:19 #3326Regular Member

Posts: 15Went for Hailey ended up with Kim at Best
I had an appt. With Hailey on Monday but when I got there she greeted me and wanted me to wait for some other monger she just took in, I uess appts. Don't matter as this is the second time making an appt. And not getting who I came for.
I was about to head out and Kim stopped me and she seemed like a nice gal so I went with her. She is pretty with b cups with eraser nips and was very service oriented as most ladies at Best are and I had a nice time with her but it wasn't the time I was looking for, more GFE instead of PSE.
I might have to find some other place that is either slower or better at honoring appts. , disappointment doesn't help the next gal trying to make the customer happy.
-
12-25-25 20:46 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 239Angela from Shanghai is long gone, moved back to NYC I believe. I am not sure about Alyssa, last I heard she was at Renton but that was a while back.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
I had a 2 hands with them 2 years back maybe, top 3 experience at an AMP ever.
-
12-25-25 20:34 #3324Banned Member

Posts: 994Legendary Angela (s)
If there is a girl more legendary than the incredibly curvy one coming to Q then I am very sorry to have not met her.
The one that is coming is an absolute delight and I have seen no body to match hers.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 20:23 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 511Best-Shanghai
Thinking about visiting one of these places soon and am seeking recommendations for a smaller provider with natural breasts that enjoys daty and a decent massage would be a plus. Thanks in advance.
-
12-25-25 18:08 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 338Not the same Angela
If we are talking about Q Angela (curvy), then I heard she's coming back next week.
Originally Posted by Trooper400
[View Original Post]
If we are talking about SH Angela (thinner), then I believe she's retired (unfortunately for us).
To me the later was the real legendary Angela, and among my 3 ATFF.
-
12-25-25 16:33 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 30That Angela?
Is this confirmed as the legendary angela? I've seen plenty of the girls over the last two years but angela is still top goat for me.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Would love to see her again.
-
12-25-25 05:46 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 268Pink Cloud is closed.
I went by Pink Cloud today and it was closed. Could be just for Christmas. But when you said that it sounds like Pink Cloud staff perhaps, they changed location.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 17:17 #3319Banned Member

Posts: 994Just told she is back down South at Brisa.
That is good news for me, not sure about you.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 16:25 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 338Helen is down south at Brisa (Auburn) now until month / year end.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 16:02 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 66Helen at Brisa
Helen is currently at Brisa. Yiyi is leaving tonight and Helen will cover for her.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 15:24 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 49Helen at Best, how long?
Anyone know how long Helen will be at best?
-
12-23-25 12:28 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 484It was for some references.
Originally Posted by Pnwguy247
[View Original Post]
They are not back. A is long gone for retirement and not sure when Vivi would be back.
Don't get too excited.
-
12-23-25 09:39 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 146Hot Stone Lynnwood
There used to be a couple girls who would provide HE finish, any intel on the girls there now.
-
12-23-25 09:11 #3313Banned Member

Posts: 994Vivi in Miami not sure when back here
Angela will be at Q Massage in Shoreline just before New Years and all January (hopefully). Both providers with extreme skills and incredible physiques. Latina bootys on Chinese girls.
Originally Posted by Pnwguy247
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 22:13 #3312Regular Member

Posts: 4V an A
Seen the names Vivi and Angela thrown around here lately? Where can I find them at? Would love to check them out. Well almost the end of the month so they could move around?









Reply With Quote




