Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 17691
-
12-26-25 16:23 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 822Llly
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/198856918
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
This is St. Peter's. But no FS.
Do you have a link to the FS Lilly?
-
12-25-25 05:13 #16595Senior Member

Posts: 103Lilly is FS
The lilly in St Peters is FS. If you are referring to the Lilly that only does massages than no FS.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 16:15 #16594Senior Member

Posts: 822On her website, FS is not on the menu. Is she full-service?
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 06:51 #16593Senior Member

Posts: 103Lilly lot older than pics
She been around for ever. Seen here may times. She is a true GFE and ok bb. Not bad for her age. She use to work out her moms house in St. Peter's. She had a talking bird and many cats. I enjoyed my time with her. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 01:51 #16592Senior Member

Posts: 112I have seen this chick, goes by the name of Rose, Had a BBBJ with cim about a year ago. No kissing allowed. Fair BBBJ. Don't remember the price, wasn't bad as I recall, price or the service.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 23:18 #16591Senior Member

Posts: 229WTF does jabroni even mean?
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
And no, other than the name, nothing I describe matches this chick. I missed posting the link on my original post.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/198851506
-
12-23-25 23:14 #16590Senior Member

Posts: 229Yes. Search 0360 on LC and she'll come up.
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 23:06 #16589Senior Member

Posts: 59I don't think so. Hard to tell but her ad says she's been in Alton for 2 months. Not St Peters. Also no mention of her being 7 months preggo. Who knows most ladies don't update that stuff.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 22:39 #16588Regular Member

Posts: 15Not sure if that's correct. One in link is like 40 minutes away from St Peters (Alton, IL), and her ad says 150 for qv.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 18:18 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 240I am quite certain he means.
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/198845364
But you are correct, jabroni move to not include details.
-
12-23-25 16:34 #16586Senior Member

Posts: 59Have a link or contact number? Searching Pretty on LC yields way too many results.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 15:04 #16585Senior Member

Posts: 229Pretty
Met at a Clean Hotel in St Peters.
Went for bbbjcimnqns. She is short, curvy and bubbly. Qv. 8. I recommend her if you're in the area.
-
12-23-25 15:02 #16584Senior Member

Posts: 229Skylar
I've seen her a total of 2 times. First time she was in the Richmond Heights area. BBBJCIM for. 8.
Second time was very recent. She was at the Riverview and looking much, much thinner. Good actually. BBBJ in 69 position to mish to finish. $. 2 all in.
FWIW, I usually plan visits during the day time.
-
12-23-25 11:13 #16583Senior Member

Posts: 51Skylar
A few weeks ago I had set up a visit with her on a Friday night. Comms were good beforehand, and she seemed normal. When I got to the hotel, I texted her and she was like "one second, just got out of the shower" and then crickets. She literally ghosted me while I was in the fucking parking lot. Tried calling, texted a few more times, and finally left. I figured she either fell asleep, or she needed to meet with her plug more than me. Either way sounds like I may have dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 17:24 #16582Senior Member

Posts: 157Thanks
She was on my to do list. I will heed your advice. Many thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




