Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5071
-
12-26-25 00:25 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 7266How was the screening?
Originally Posted by LarryLastKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 22:48 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 96Reputable site?
Glad to hear about the positive experience. What was the damage and location of incall? Is Sexy Courtesan a reputable site? I've never heard of it and they seem to have decent talent for the rates.
Originally Posted by LarryLastKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 12:30 #4874Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Uyghurs
I am having a fetish for this ethnic group.
I know of one and have been hitting her for a while. I just like their kind of asian body but not the mannish look of a hot young asian.
Any others?
-
12-24-25 03:31 #4873Regular Member

Posts: 4Asian Ginny
Ginny is beautiful and she looks exactly like her pictures. Her body reminds me of those import models, its just amazing. I can stare at her all day long and its her eyes that make me melt. I met her at the door and we greeted each other with dfk and a hug. I got comfortable and we showered together. We came back to the room and she got on the bed. I couldn't hold back and wanted to pleasure her first so I quickly spread her legs to eat that pussy. It was delicious. She was responsive and enjoyed it as much as I did. I turned over and she started some sloppy BBBJ. I couldn't stop looking at her the whole time and I had to shoot my first load into her mouth. She gave a nice spit and shine and cleaned me up. We chatted a bit and talked about thai food while she gave me a mediocre massage. I wanted a second round and she smiled. I asked to start in 69. I licked her pussy and rimmed her this time. She wanted to return the favor but I'm personally not into rimming. She moves on top for cg. I grab her tits and she's grinding faster and faster. I turn her over for some doggy. Her ass is amazing, right size and cushion for my pushin. I pound her hard while grabbing her tits. She moans and says harder baby. I'm getting my cardio workout for the day. I quickly pulled out for another intense cim. My knees were shaking a bit while she kept sucking and I had to stop her. She laughed about it. Cleaned up, out the door, and now I'm at home writing this review for her. I'm already planning another visit soon. If you're looking for a hot girl to bang while having a fun time, Ginny is the one, you'll enjoy her.
https://sexycourtesan.com/ginny/
-
12-23-25 22:25 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 860You're cooked!
Just kidding! If this was true I'd be dead more than a few handful of times! I sometimes go along and just when I'm about to sent a payment, I wasn't, I laugh in their face and tell them they are full of shit! And they hang up. I use apps like voice or text now.
Originally Posted by Spam1111
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 22:17 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 196Rule #1: Always use burner fake number when contacting girls.
Originally Posted by Spam1111
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 15:02 #4870Regular Member

Posts: 1Watch out contacting deposit girls w / o a burner phone
I contacted like 6 different girls from Leolist. All wanted deposit and I always said "sorry I only pay cash". 2 days later I start getting calls on my phone from New York area code. Some thug says I'm waiting his girls time and I need to pay him. I blocked him then he texted me a pict of a gun and a beat up guy. Blocked that two. Happens twice, different number. Was through Whatssapp but they called my phone. Don't need that.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
What I learned: if the add says BB or ANAL with even a moderate hot check: fake fake fake.
-
12-17-25 09:39 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 88Good info tho
Hey thanks for this. I was able to unlock Hx so I'll be checking out those c-orgs to get some ratings then.
Originally Posted by Adamska
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 01:23 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 746She was posting on BP like twenty years ago and was already deep in granny territory back then.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 19:01 #4867Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 297770-80
No cap, has any one actually paid this woman for boom boom?
https://tryst.link/escort/darlingdaniella
-
12-16-25 18:59 #4866Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977https://tryst.link/escort/diamondgirl007
This one is a fucken mess. She looks like she drinks from the floor of a bar.
-
12-16-25 18:53 #4865Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Trident
https://tryst.link/escort/devinmaddison
This one's ass looks like 100 pounds of chewed bubble gum.
-
12-14-25 16:15 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 746Accurate.
Joiedefille is inaccessible without an HX network.
Originally Posted by Adamska
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 00:03 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 83She won't see you if you don't have an HX account with ratings. She also sends a link to a booking site to book a date and time rather than text.
Originally Posted by Tguffin
[View Original Post]
Also HX is just $25 to unlock your account and you can use those points to unlock mail. The easiest way to get a rating is to book with a c-org like SugarAsian since they don't require any previous ratings. I will say HX is very slim pickings and it's getting increasingly rare to find a decent provider. I pretty much only use HX as references for k-orgs nowadays.
-
12-13-25 20:52 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 301Have you seen this girl? If you have, are her pics accurate and was she worth seeing?
Originally Posted by Adamska
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sanfernandovalley/197741843#











Reply With Quote





