Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 31822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30907
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardly  [View Original Post]
    Scammers and rip off artists. Be warned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/911513862363

    Hardly.
    Let's all learn from each other's experiences here. Please explain what happened, what the warning signs were, and how it played out.

    We've all had a few dates, go sideways on us, but we can all learn from each other's experiences, that's the beauty of this forum. Thanks.

  2. #30906

    This scammer and her crew will rip you off.

    Scammers and rip off artists. Be warned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/911513862363

    Hardly.

  3. #30905

    Kittie, Barbie, and Mak

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangocherrys  [View Original Post]
    Dam. Prices isn't bad at all. Lmk how it goes.
    I will. She looks like one of three that provide BBBJ, I visited with one last night:

    I was feeling the urge bad, I had my sights on Kittie. She quoted me 160 / hh and I was so ready to get my rocks off. She was crickets though. I reached out to her weeks ago and she never responded then she posted an ad saying "please keep trying" so I did and she sent me a cut and paste with her rates etc. She posted a vid on the list with her spitting on a dick black and white it really made me think she would but looks like she is extremely busy. I tried Barbie (Memphis) and she immediately responded. I was very close to her incall so I went and she said something like "damn you got here quick I am getting in the tub" so I waited for like 30-40 min but she was crickets. So I texted her I was sorry but had to leave. In that same area is where Kittie was so I kept texting her but she never responded. So I had plan C. Mak. Saw she was very cheap and offered BBBJ. I pulled the trigger. Went in and the place is an absolute mess. Smoke filled and filthy. I thought the price was cheap and Kittie was not available so I went ahead with it. She was nice, standard precaution, etc. She said she does BBBJ cim as welll, thing is her mouth and teeth were awful. But she was enthusiastic about it. I asked for a cover though she put it on with her mouth. I was going to hit from behind but the smell was like she didn't take care of her self back there so I asked her to finish me off with her mouth CBJ. Attitude was nice but the cleanliness was a no go, will not repeat. Sorry. Barbie is elusive and I kept reading she has a very limited menu because she was asking 180 for hh. But also ghosts.

    SO next on the list is Kittie, and that bbw Kay. If anyone has had experience with Kittie let me know. Pics of Kittie and Mak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b65a8fc89789abc1e3bd7ecbf9846683_f.jpg‎   d47a5dfb40d866dc5e47bcd2834ea3d8_f.jpg‎   ad73fc25dd83b77fc6d413675537ae40_f.jpg‎  

  4. #30904
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston617  [View Original Post]
    I saw blow your mind baddie this morning by stewarts ferry. She was easy to get ahold of, accommodating and smoking hot. 120 qv and will repeat for sure.
    Didn't see that one in the ad, who was it? Link?

  5. #30903

    Makes it better

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    I had 69 with her. It was all BB.
    Well that makes it even better. Thanks!

  6. #30902

    Must have changed

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!
    I had 69 with her. It was all BB.

  7. #30901
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    ter 398356.

    Her recent reviews have her providing CBJ. I wouldn't pay that price point for CBJ.
    Thank you!

  8. #30900

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by stim69  [View Original Post]
    hey fellas anyone have any experience with the below?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_julia777

    much appreciated!
    ter 398356.

    Her recent reviews have her providing CBJ. I wouldn't pay that price point for CBJ.

  9. #30899

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    Tried to do my research on this one but I really only came back with Allie Cat that had been reviewed in the past. Is this the same provider or someone else. https://tryst.link/escort/allie74.
    No idea if it's same Allie talked about in the past but this girl was great. I was hesitant about the location just from the reports I've read here but glad I went. Head was meh, but everything else was great. Rates are pretty typical for Nashville as of now. Dm for more details.

  10. #30898

    Allie? Maybe Allie Cat

    Tried to do my research on this one but I really only came back with Allie Cat that had been reviewed in the past. Is this the same provider or someone else. https://tryst.link/escort/allie74.

  11. #30897

    Good day today

    Saw my beautiful friend Bella this morning. Got she has a gorgeous body! Absolutely huge beautiful natural tits! We played the Edging game today. If I got close to popping and pulled out I had to give her an orgasm! LOL nice HH time with her! So sweet and up for anything. I had forgotten that she offers Greek and she gave me a nice reminder! Remember everything is covered with her so if that's not your jam cool. If you're good with that she is your girl if you like women with curves.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...u/381978989755

    I then had some free time for a holiday gift exchange with Lynn. She gave me a present and. Well we had fun.

    Would LOVE to try and get these two together! The games we could play! Lynn the throat GOAT and Bella's ass? Bro's. We need to get them together.

  12. #30896

    Julia

    Hey fellas anyone have any experience with the below?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_julia777

    Much appreciated!

  13. #30895

    Baddie

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Details are important.
    Think he's referring to this girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/170120837849

    But from previous post, she was good at first but later on when she would have someone wait to rob you after you give her money that's when it got all bad. But some post I saw recently she was alright but I only saw at the beginning when she was good.

  14. #30894
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston617  [View Original Post]
    I saw blow your mind baddie this morning by stewarts ferry. She was easy to get ahold of, accommodating and smoking hot. 120 qv and will repeat for sure.
    Details are important.

  15. #30893
    Stopped and saw Chelsea as I'm passing through TN. Good service, pics are a little out of date, but I still found her charming. Very accommodating and location was decent too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape