Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 14587
-
12-28-25 15:22 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 344Tgtbt
Has anyone seen this beauty: https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...a/310185367546.
-
12-28-25 14:37 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 909GLIF with new pictures
Was asked to take some new pictures of Mrs Robinson, which I did and was pleasantly surprised at the outfit she has chosen. The new red outfit is the one presently being used for the holiday season. After the pictures were taken we went up to her very nice master bedroom and had a very nice BBBJ. For her age my men she definitely know how to worship of cock, I think she either taught Stacy of Le high how to give head because it sure as hell was as good. For her age her pussy is very young looking and closed lip might I add. No gummy bear here, just plain old munching time. She does loves to be eaten, but most of all loves to be fucked, and will tell you so. Now mark my works for her age very well put together and her BBBJ is really outstanding and treats you like she would want you to treat her. So like I said GLIF and worth while see and great bank for the buck she is offering. Ciao mongers and hope all have a happy New Year 2026.
-
12-28-25 06:51 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 205Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...f/422105561532
Any info on this one?
-
12-27-25 12:42 #13084Regular Member

Posts: 4Rainee in Punta Gorda
Has anyone seen her? She is on Tryst.
I use to goto Port Charlotte Crystal but she is in town on certain days. Crystal is awesome. She is clean and does not rush. Her breast are awesome and her personality is cool too. She can even talk sports!
I am looking for another provider who is in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, or Punta Gorda. Thanks guys.
-
12-27-25 07:18 #13083Senior Member

Posts: 205Try this instead
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/523388305670
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 21:11 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 35Has anyone seen her let me know!
Has anyone seen here she looks amazing please let me know! https://secrethostess.com/11043021/.
-
12-26-25 14:34 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 831I've only seen her twice, both times were years ago, And that isn't a reflection of her, she was good. I just don't like to repeat often. But she was great, accommodating, no rush, friendly and pleasant. I think some reports mention whe isn't open to all positions. But I pounded her in a few with no issues.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 09:03 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 137Black Stallion
This one caught my eye. Has anyone taken her for a ride?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/140636603261
-
12-25-25 14:41 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 195I'm no white night
But I got to call bullshit here. I've been seeing Shawna if and on since Ian and never had any issues.
Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 09:08 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 406Merry Christmas
Let us know how it goes. Do NOT, though, even mention this site to her. It just may drastically alter her mood. I hope you return with a good review. Despite popular reviews. I'm not a dick ALL the time. Well. Then again I did awake with no presents under my tree.
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 02:03 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 71This is her ad:
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...a/577192708440
-
12-24-25 20:22 #13076Senior Member

Posts: 35Kinda rip off
I link with this provider last time she got to tired of giving blowjob and started jerking me to the end. She did that to many couples times haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by Jj2549
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 11:58 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 406Exactly
If you read his post. It was based on CASSANDRA. What I got out of it was Nykee called Cassandra needing to duck in her room for a minute. First off she shoulda never taken the call. She was on the clients time. My guess is Nykee didn't even know she had someone in the room. Even so she, Nykee offered stay in the bathroom. That was all CASSANDRAs bad. Nykee should have been pissed at her not gentleman who posted.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 11:43 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 46Stay away from this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/454742300321
This one right here is a rip off stay away from her. Didn't finish the job and try to threatened me that was going to get job by her so called body guards.
-
12-24-25 11:14 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 53Phone number
Care to share Nyke ad or phone number. Cannot find it.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




