Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 6703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5938

    Japanese Spa

    On 436.

    1/2 mile west of I 4.

    Bonnie.

    It's been a month or so for me.

    But.

    Pretty.

    Fun.

    Good L 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recommendations in the Altamonte area for someone that actually gives a quality massage? I'm find with anything from undraped to self service to more. Just hoping for a quality massage with a little extra excitement.

  2. #5937
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    Damn wish I could see her again. Her body and massage were perfect.
    Agreed. I can't wait to see her again.

  3. #5936

    Looking for a quality massage near Altamonte.

    Does anyone have any recommendations in the Altamonte area for someone that actually gives a quality massage? I'm find with anything from undraped to self service to more. Just hoping for a quality massage with a little extra excitement.

  4. #5935

    RE: Ani Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappaDaBass  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys I thought I put the full name. I mean to say ANI CASTRO any one seen her at all for the month of December?
    I saw her about a week ago. She's very hot, got a tight little body. She give a nice massage taking her time and is very sensual as the massage goes on. On the flip she gets down to her thong and seems very into it.

  5. #5934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Liss

    Quote Originally Posted by DSC63  [View Original Post]
    I searched a few pages on the massage site but couldn't find her page. Any chance you can help?
    She posts on run rankings it's like on page 5 now.

    Let me know how it goes.

    DrP.

  6. #5933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg54  [View Original Post]
    Just had a similar dream based on this recommendation. Can confirm very clean, safe, and professional. While she is a little pricey, I find the added service to be worth it.
    I searched a few pages on the massage site but couldn't find her page. Any chance you can help?

  7. #5932
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Visited Liss recently and we always have an amazing time.

    Top shelf massage to get going and she can make this more sensual as you get tk know her more.

    Always go L2 and we tried some prostate massage action and it was very nice and added to the session. It's an additional fee but worth it.

    On the flip it is always a fun time and she is passionate while being you to an amazing finish.

    I highly recommend visiting her and you won't regret meeting her.

    Be safe.

    Drp.
    Just had a similar dream based on this recommendation. Can confirm very clean, safe, and professional. While she is a little pricey, I find the added service to be worth it.

  8. #5931

    Ani castro

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappaDaBass  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to see Ana? Is she still offering her special massage?
    Sorry guys I thought I put the full name. I mean to say ANI CASTRO any one seen her at all for the month of December?

  9. #5930
    Maybe that is Jenna.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalyMike2  [View Original Post]
    I swear I saw a post a while back she was legit only. I guess she's willing to have some fun.
    .

  10. #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by GetxLaid88  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happed too Anastasia? She use to always post on AdultS in the massage section but always offered bbj, Daty, and FS. I believe she was at least 6 ft tall. Haven't see her post in a couple years.
    Last time I saw was 5 mos ago, It truly is an amazon experience with her LOL.

  11. #5928
    Quote Originally Posted by SlappaDaBass  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to see Ana? Is she still offering her special massage?
    Who is Ana? Link?

  12. #5927

    Ana

    Has anyone gone to see Ana? Is she still offering her special massage?

  13. #5926

    Tall Anastasia

    Does anyone know what happed too Anastasia? She use to always post on AdultS in the massage section but always offered bbj, Daty, and FS. I believe she was at least 6 ft tall. Haven't see her post in a couple years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251222-063806_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #5925

    Maria

    I got the chance to see Maria. She is as described and pics accurate. Good sensual massage. Good location. Would repeat. The hour was 200.

  15. #5924
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    While she is good at massage and more, a key item to note is the cost of entry is not cheap, and maybe overpriced. To begin, you have your first bengie to get in the door, nothing included outside of a good massage. Then another bengie per level you want to participate with, bringing your all in for HJ at 2, BJ at 3, and FS at 4.
    I agree. Great deep massage but just pricey. Glad to experience at least once. Location in college park was convenient do Ill have to factor that in next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape