Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 27819
-
12-25-25 21:00 #26844Regular Member

Posts: 9Messed up
In every way.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
That, but place was also a disaster, time management was horrible, communication was horrible. Just no.
-
12-25-25 17:31 #26843Senior Member

Posts: 34Mentally unstable? How so? I've met her a couple times, never saw any of that. What I did see is that she enjoys sex. Always dumped my load in her.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 13:21 #26842Senior Member

Posts: 533She's between those two definitions. Also mentally unstable. Well, they all are. But she's more than most.
Originally Posted by Whattt
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 22:58 #26841Senior Member

Posts: 26Curvyredhead
Can't seem to find any pictures of her, anyone able to point me the right direction? I'm okay with a thick girl but not a big big girl.
-
12-24-25 14:41 #26840Senior Member

Posts: 1404This one? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-24-7.3187194/.
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 14:39 #26839Senior Member

Posts: 1404Mess as in all screwed up from substance use?
Originally Posted by KentCage
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 13:22 #26838Senior Member

Posts: 28Saw her earlier this year for a repeat and didn't notice any marks. Tried to meet again but got ghosted. Her time management sucks big as many reported.
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 12:34 #26837Senior Member

Posts: 448LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That's fucking hilarious!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 12:20 #26836Senior Member

Posts: 117Huh -- that's too bad. I saw her when she first jumped into TNA. I made her show me her I'd to confirm age, and sure enough, she was eighteen plus a few months. She looked fantastic back then -- great body, not a mark on her. Easy enough to talk into bareback. We fucked for a couple of hours on-and-off, and I enjoyed the hell out of it.
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
Couldn't make the repeat work, though. I caught her on the upswing of her nascent popularity, and the next time I looked her up, she threw me a bit of attitude about BBFS being at a premium going forward. Hard pass, honey. I got what I came for.
Then all the alerts started and I guess it was a slippery slope from there.
Incidentally: I thought I read here at some point that Brookelynn (not the 206 variety -- the other one; the slender blonde who went bare for virtually everyone) had passed away. Is it so? That's unfortunate. I saw her a few times and she was an absolute sweetheart. One of the very few "slam dunks" out there that I was happy to consistently see.
And on the subject? Man, what is it with women who have "Brooke" in their user name? BrookeDoItAll / Brooke Catalina was fun for quite a while, too. Great soccer-player legs.
-
12-24-25 00:42 #26835Regular Member

Posts: 9Saw her recently. She's a mess.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 23:37 #26834Senior Member

Posts: 1155Godamn shame, got me all excited too.
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 22:09 #26833Senior Member

Posts: 270Brooklynn206
Brooklynn206 still provides this service.
She is in WS. 6'0" tall.
Ok time. Decent cumdump.
-
12-23-25 20:16 #26832Senior Member

Posts: 132Juicy Jenna / Katie Kat
Anyone see her recently? Still open to this topic?
I saw her last in summer and she had gained a ton of weight. She was clearly using at that time, could see the marks on her body and she was jittery.
Bare was available but I decided to play safe given her condition.
-
12-23-25 18:49 #26831Senior Member

Posts: 2931Have a link or was it deleted
Did not see it posted.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 16:29 #26830Senior Member

Posts: 511Pregnant
Also interested in this, please post link or send info on previously mentioned provider.









Reply With Quote






