Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 61449
-
12-23-25 21:47 #59979Senior Member

Posts: 201Time of day
There isn't any set time with her. It was 6:00 am yesterday but I've picked her up at all hours. Met her by the triangle. That's usually the spot.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 20:21 #59978Senior Member

Posts: 1323He's still young at the game. Too good a dude to be playing with these street urchants. Leave that to us folks that don't let these dope fiends walk all over us. Recommended you give your gifts to inner city youth. You'll enjoy that as much as they will.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 20:10 #59977Senior Member

Posts: 277Damsel Sighting
I just spotted Damsel’s WNBA player lookin ass walking in Morrell Park. When I first noticed her large frame from a few hundred feet away I thought she was a guy. Needless to say, that was my first ever Damsel sighting. I realized it was her when I got closer and recognized the purple hair. Damsel is trying to pass herself off as an escort. The pics are from her current STG ad.
-
12-23-25 20:02 #59976Senior Member

Posts: 277It was actually an expensive corset type top that was ribbed with like a skirt attached.
Originally Posted by CasualDude
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the screenshot top. Here's a pic.
-
12-23-25 19:57 #59975Senior Member

Posts: 541Bruh don't take this as an insult but this is some simp level stuff right here. Most of these girls are pump and dumps only. Unless you want to be a captain. And hey that's all good too I'm not against that.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
I get it you treat them right and they will in return give a good session. But more often than not just nut and keep it moving. Giving these girls lingerie and all that is just too much. By the next day those items will either be stolen, lost or left in some mongers car.
Again it's your money I'm not judging just observing. She even told you her self you wasted her time doing all that.
-
12-23-25 19:12 #59974Senior Member

Posts: 1323Shakeup
Glad to see I rattled some feathers and got some folks to come out of hiding. We've got a closet doors fan in mojo who must be scared of his own shadow. Feel free to join us and post your ecapades. We don't bite. Hiding in the weeds is showing your weakness. Come join us at the table.
-
12-23-25 15:55 #59973Senior Member

Posts: 530Tall light skin
Anyone know who the tall lightskin chic is by the triangle. Also saw little Sara out. She has gotten small. Anyone know what's up with that because she always hit the pipe and was still thick af. Mayb because she's getting older.
-
12-23-25 14:09 #59972Senior Member

Posts: 761One thing that stood out was her pencil eraser size nipples!! And she said she loved them pinched hard af. The whole encounter was maybe 10 minutes from the time I picked her up to drop off, that's how good her oral skills were. Wish she had digits.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 12:32 #59971Senior Member

Posts: 477Kat
I dated her once and she was cool. Said a few things questionable, like her daughter won a Grammy and her baby daddy is in the music industry. (Who knows) anyway she had some nice lips and just as you said, smelled good. Front seat action, I had no complaints. Around what time did you spot her. I was off of work and pulled up randomly on an afternoon, that's how I met her. Definitely would double back.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:50 #59970Senior Member

Posts: 414File size too big
There's a couple ways to fix this problem. I post a lot of pictures and I can tell you I've run into this problem. The easy fix is to take a screenshot of the photo and then upload the screenshot. If you're looking to adjust the size and change the file format to a site friendly extension. Email yourself the photo that will strip out a lot of the garbage and make it more site friendly you'll have to save it back to your photos but make sure you use the photo from the email.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:44 #59969Senior Member

Posts: 423Cropping
You tried cropping your pics right? Was it an issue in which if you cropped it, it cut out the main parts of the pics?
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:39 #59968Regular Member

Posts: 16Was the lingerie some kind of cow pattern? She offered to put on lingerie and said it was a cow pattern that someone gave her, but she didn't like the headpiece. LOL. Just curious. And my first date with Cole was great. The second, not as good. She definitely had candy before I picked her up. She kept nodding out, but took her time. And you are right about her being sensitive. I was fingering her while she was doing her thing and she came quick, then asked me to just rub her ass till the sensitivity went away. A minute later, I was back in there and she came again. Fun to play with if she isn't asleep.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:23 #59967Senior Member

Posts: 157No pros
Tis the season. Sometimes you can get lucky and find a true non pro looking to make few dollars for gifts.
I've lucked into two in last few years around Curtis bay / Brooklyn area.
Always a delight finding a clean woman willing to walk. Both I found were great. Like a real date.
Happy hunting. Ho ho ho.
-
12-23-25 05:52 #59966Senior Member

Posts: 201If she was young looking sounds like Bambi.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 05:50 #59965Senior Member

Posts: 201Kat
BSW Kat is back. For those of you in the know she's one of the best head doctors in town. She's not much for giving up the kitty, but I guess if you offer enough she'll take you up on it. I have sampled that a few times and she is damn good. She looks great, smells great, dresses well and has a killer body. I posted a shot of her in daisy dukes a while back. I've never had a bad date! Never! Some guys claim she's a bit crazy and she can be to a degree, however, she's all business when it comes to the trade. Treat her well if you want a great date. I don't have digits, not my thing. (I don't want my number, even a burner number on her phone when she turns up dead in an alley, nor do I want that number on a phone in one of the corner boys pocket).












Reply With Quote





