Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 61448
-
12-22-25 23:35 #59963Senior Member

Posts: 136Vicky
Well Vicky is currently one of the best girls out there now. I have done a few dates with her and they all were very good. Nice breasts, Phat ass, what more could you want? She knows what she is there for and does a excellent job. Phone situation is all messed up. No working phone now. I have seen her on Ashton, Ramsey and near the Busy Bee on Monroe. I also picked her up near Wilkens circle. She moves around. One time I thought I had missed her, I did not recognize her and drove past. When I circled around, she was talking to another car. After some time, the car left and I caught up with her. The guy in the car wanted her to go and buy crack for him. In return he would give her a hit of crack. She said no to that BS. I guess desperate girls go for that stuff. Anyway, do not hesitate to scoop her for a good time.
Frank Out!
-
12-22-25 23:20 #59962Senior Member

Posts: 136Nicole / Cole
I recently ran into her. She is a very good date. Pleasant to be with and good performance. Walks near Wilkens circle.
Farnk Out!
Originally Posted by CasualDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 23:12 #59961Regular Member

Posts: 19Info
Are you going to respond?
Originally Posted by PainterMans
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 21:44 #59960Senior Member

Posts: 761Wow
So I made the mistake of coming down Conkling around 5:30. Holy cluster fawk of a traffic backup. I did a look on Conkling and Pulaski all the way up to Gouch and Conkling and didn't see anything. I circled back again and spotted a spinner brunette kinda in the shadow on Esther / Conkling. Made the scoop and circle back to Conkling and headed towards Eastern Ave since I know some decent spots there.
We negotiated a bbbjwswallow and I offered the going rate + tip if she was a good girl and swallowed my man juice as promised. She didn't seem happy with my offer but accepted. She wanted the $ 1st but I'm no Rookie (pun intended). , I showed her the donation and told her she gets it after the exam.
Well traffic was so shitty, I asked her to start the oral exam while in traffic and holy fawk gentleman.
This girl reminds me of infamous Jasmine with the gap in her front teeth.
She was able to get me to pop within 5 minutes and as promised, swallowed the load. During the short oral exam, I was able to roam and she had a spinner ass. I'd say she was maybe 90-100 lbs soaking wet. She showed me some perky A size tits.
Here's the negative: forgot her name, she told me she danced down at the block. Told me the clubs, I forgot again. Lmao.
I asked to take a pic of her tits, no face and she said no. Now here's the clicker.
She said her son just signed a music deal with a major label and didn't want me coming back to bribe her. Lmfao.
So whatever her story, she can suck a mean D. She was maybe 5' 90-100 lbs, brunette. She was carrying to shopping bags full of stuff. I dropped her back off near Conkling / Baltimore. No digits of course. I'd grade that date 10/10.
-
12-22-25 19:08 #59959Senior Member

Posts: 114Summertime Mongering
It is more active when the weather is warmer. I see way more women going on dates during the spring & summer. And they are out 24/7.
Originally Posted by BMoreBeast
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 18:41 #59958Senior Member

Posts: 414I'm not here to change how you monger. I treat people the way I want to be treated (Golden Rule). Unfortunately, some of these girls have nowhere to stay except for abandoned houses. I can't imagine what it's like to be outside in the winter every day, especially when it's below freezing at night without my cold weather gear. When I'm cold, I just turn the heat up in my car or at my house. I've warmed up a few girls recently in my car. Lots of girls I've helped out ZERO chance I'm going to date them. They're just not my type. They are still females struggling with life. They get beat up, raped, robbed. I've given a few rides to treatment programs, few rides to the hospital.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
We just see the world differently.
Stay safe.
-
12-22-25 18:24 #59957Senior Member

Posts: 85Wilkens Stroll Through
Went through Wilkens Avenue Sunday and didn't really see much of what I wanted. I wish there was something over east side that was available early am but ill dump a nut in almost whatever I can find. Maybe when it warms up ill start seeing better out.
-
12-22-25 17:58 #59956Senior Member

Posts: 1323Lilly
Felt so good after Sam's pipe cleaning, ended up giving Lilly my leftover Chinese food on the way out of town. She must of thanked me 3 x over as she hurriedly skipped away. Was more interested in a cigarette as she was nose to the ground looking for used butts.
-
12-22-25 17:16 #59955Senior Member

Posts: 1323Hear ya. All these big guy fearing hypocrites who are giving these urchants money to go kill themselves and keep them in a deprived state for their personal pleasure. Last I knew prostitution is a crime so giving these ladies fresh panties, food and an ear to vent aren't going to get you to the sacred land do yourselves a favor and listen to the words of MJs man in the mirror, no need to look at my pic look at yourself. Free wisdom for the simpletons.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 16:02 #59954Senior Member

Posts: 1323Samantha
Scooped Sam by BB and slapped my balz against her chin. Cute WSW brunette nice body. Asked her if she would be interested in a DS and she balled. Maybe next time this Weds 2 p, BB. Will post pic if successful. Not a fan of mud on the helmet, they can have that back. Peace BP.
-
12-22-25 15:41 #59953Senior Member

Posts: 1323So you think you can a book by it's cover? Good looking dude with a well paying gig $170 ish who doesn't put up with bs. Women play games and I don't have time for it. I'm paying them to take a facial or creampie and move on. If they don't complain I might give them another opportunity.
Originally Posted by LegendHD
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:59 #59952Senior Member

Posts: 1323The only thing they want is cold hard cash and I supply them with that. I also give them a bit more like a warm facial on a cold Winters day. Not interested in hearing their hard luck stories we're all working to pay bills and put food on the table. Everyone is out here looking for that 10 pt trophy but all that's available is an. Old nasty doe.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:58 #59951Senior Member

Posts: 423I can't treat a person in need of help terribly. Even if I picked up 2 of the girls in that video before a few years back, Didn't stop me from actually Choosing to be kind. Look when I pick raven up I remember vaguely that since I didn't plan on picking somebody up I was just cruising and window shopping, I didn't pull any money out for a date. But when raven got in and I knew who she was and I saw the state of how she looked, Me and her were fine with the date, It was just a blowjob. But I told her from the jump that I would pay her because I don't like to stiff my dates (give or take some really shitty attitudes or ripoffs). She did the date not knowing if I would but I drove to an atm and helped her after she helped me.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
Did that money go to drugs? Probably. I've said before that I hate how we contribute to their addict to quell our "hobby"/ addiction.
But I do want to see them away from this life. They don't need to be doing this. So I do hope she gets help.
-
12-22-25 13:41 #59950Senior Member

Posts: 57Can you post a picture of yourself so I can see how you look? Sounds like you hate yourself and women. Might want to seek help with that.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:32 #59949Senior Member

Posts: 28What area did you find her in?
Originally Posted by CasualDude
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




