Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 61439
-
12-22-25 16:02 #59954Senior Member

Posts: 1322Samantha
Scooped Sam by BB and slapped my balz against her chin. Cute WSW brunette nice body. Asked her if she would be interested in a DS and she balled. Maybe next time this Weds 2 p, BB. Will post pic if successful. Not a fan of mud on the helmet, they can have that back. Peace BP.
-
12-22-25 15:41 #59953Senior Member

Posts: 1322So you think you can a book by it's cover? Good looking dude with a well paying gig $170 ish who doesn't put up with bs. Women play games and I don't have time for it. I'm paying them to take a facial or creampie and move on. If they don't complain I might give them another opportunity.
Originally Posted by LegendHD
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:59 #59952Senior Member

Posts: 1322The only thing they want is cold hard cash and I supply them with that. I also give them a bit more like a warm facial on a cold Winters day. Not interested in hearing their hard luck stories we're all working to pay bills and put food on the table. Everyone is out here looking for that 10 pt trophy but all that's available is an. Old nasty doe.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:58 #59951Senior Member

Posts: 423I can't treat a person in need of help terribly. Even if I picked up 2 of the girls in that video before a few years back, Didn't stop me from actually Choosing to be kind. Look when I pick raven up I remember vaguely that since I didn't plan on picking somebody up I was just cruising and window shopping, I didn't pull any money out for a date. But when raven got in and I knew who she was and I saw the state of how she looked, Me and her were fine with the date, It was just a blowjob. But I told her from the jump that I would pay her because I don't like to stiff my dates (give or take some really shitty attitudes or ripoffs). She did the date not knowing if I would but I drove to an atm and helped her after she helped me.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
Did that money go to drugs? Probably. I've said before that I hate how we contribute to their addict to quell our "hobby"/ addiction.
But I do want to see them away from this life. They don't need to be doing this. So I do hope she gets help.
-
12-22-25 13:41 #59950Senior Member

Posts: 57Can you post a picture of yourself so I can see how you look? Sounds like you hate yourself and women. Might want to seek help with that.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:32 #59949Senior Member

Posts: 28What area did you find her in?
Originally Posted by CasualDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:18 #59948Senior Member

Posts: 602Cole
She's definitely a fun date! Tiny little thing, maybe 100 lbs? And she has a nice tight pussy too. She gave me her digits but of course they didn't work. Will scoop again if I see her.
Originally Posted by CasualDude
[View Original Post]
Happy Holidays!
Chico.
-
12-22-25 12:41 #59947Senior Member

Posts: 413You can make a difference
Respect goes a long ways, lots of the girls have opened up to me about their dates, I'm not asking for the information. They're just venting. If anyone watched misfits video at the end, the interviewer asked what could someone have done to help her. Her response was "just listen". I've heard this comment from lots of girls.
I'm not here to speak for the girls. However, creating a positive relationship will be more beneficial for your dates. I give out lots of food, drinks, minor medical supplies, clothing, winter jackets. You could almost say I have my customers when I come into town. After reading this form for a couple years, lots of girls have substance abuse and self-esteem issues. Don't be the guy that wants to beat them down. Their lives are hard enough being on the street. Nothing wrong with giving positive vibes.
Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference in someone's life.
-
12-22-25 12:19 #59946Senior Member

Posts: 133Just ignore that mouth breather. Obviously mistreating women is his way of making up for his mental and physical shortcomings.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 11:46 #59945Senior Member

Posts: 1322I usually dangle a big tip offer to them and they can't resist. Nothing personal just mutual satisfaction.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 11:04 #59944Senior Member

Posts: 277Dirty sanchez
How could smearing feces on a woman's upper lip not be considered disrespectful? You aren't talking about sex, but rather pure acts of degradation.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 09:16 #59943Regular Member

Posts: 16Cole
As previously posted, Cole is above average in looks for the street. I found her again and had fun with her.
-
12-22-25 08:03 #59942Senior Member

Posts: 761I totally agree. In my 35+ years of mongering, I'd say maybe a handful of bad experiences and some were my fault due to letting my guards down. I remember Kiara when she 1st started coming onto the scene!! She was a rare 10/10!! I haven't seen any recent post about her. Hopefully she's ok. She's had so many chances to get out of the game but the habit wins 9/10 times. She was always a sweetheart and never had any issues with her.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 05:46 #59941Senior Member

Posts: 423I never said I don't have empathy for these girls. The ones who genuinely struggle and when I have dated them I've been kind, easy going, and if I can, I've fed them or got them something. I haven't done that for every girl and not every girl has been kind when I have been from the jump. I can say that due to a lot of negative experiences I have had some of my attitude changed when dealing with difficult girls.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Like I refuse to deal with any bs. Backtalk, them coming up with excuses to not do something we talked about and they agreed to do. Most of the girls I've seen again get in with no issue because I don't hit them or do anything worse because its not in my nature. We might say some dumb shit from time to time but I get what you're saying.
-
12-21-25 23:28 #59940Senior Member

Posts: 761Totally agree brother. These woman have it hard enough out here dealing with their habit, the environment, being homeless etc. , and don't need the abuse, being put down by us mongers. I totally believe in karma and always try and treat these woman with respect. We're no better than them in some aspects, we're out here picking them up for our own twisted satisfaction. LOL.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
Does Raven have digits? I'm up from Tampa visiting family and def would be interested in seeing Raven. The chance of finding her is slim of course, just have to be at the right place at the right time.










Reply With Quote




