Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 824 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 12360
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11205

    Beauty spa. Gina

    I gave myself a better Christmas present this year. I went to Beauty spa. Unwrapped my present there. It was Gina. Slim & sexy. Around 100 lbs. Big B / small C cups breasts. 5 feet 4 inches tall.

    We began with LFK, DATY, BBBJ, CBJ & then CFS in different positions. Also got a soft massage after the clean up. Before I left, I saw the other girl Heidi standing near the front door. She gave me a big hug & a kiss. She had a nice body. I like her too.

  2. #11204

    Halsey at 172nd

    Anyone tried the little petite girl at this location? I think she goes by gina. Send me a message if you don't wish to post.

  3. #11203

    Love Spa Jenny

    Adding a review.

    F 6. 5 - 7 Young, glasses GND cute with big glasses. Claims to be 24.
    B 7. 5 Youth helps her body. B cups to me. Grabbable ass.
    S 8. 5 I get the feeling she learned from watching porn. Nice BBBJ, sloppy sometimes, ball sucking, lots of praises. Nice CFS CG riding and great RCG riding. DS was nice though she arches a little high making the posture a little odd. When asking for CIM, she asked for extra tip. Declined and finished DS. Nice massage after too.
    A 9 She commits all in. Lots of "daddy" and "cum in me" (condom) and other dirty talk. Her english is quite good.

    Repeat: Yes. But I keep missing Claire (busy or otherwise) so I'll try her first.

    Quote Originally Posted by StizzyJizzy  [View Original Post]
    I was told Jenny would be back at Love so I made an appointment. She was here back in July I believe? She is a young provider with shoulder length hair. Today she wore glasses. It kind of reminded me of a librarian fantasy. Super hot.

    Led me to the room and gave her the tip along with the house fee. I told her massage later and she fetched all her goodies. I had already stripped down and as soon as she stepped back into the room I walked up to her and gave her nice LFK to gage her receptiveness and went on for DFK when she returned the enthusiasm. She wrapped her arms around me as I picked her up and put her on the table. I helped her out of her clothes and immediately started sucking on her C cups. Her nipples were reactive. I sat on the table and asked for 69. She can suck dick pretty well! Licking up and down the shaft. Using her hands in unison. I was about ready to blow so I tapped her ass to indicate her to flip over into mish. I gloved up and started going right at it with her. She makes some very playful and provocative sounds that has me nutting in no time. * After time is up she gives me a decent backrub and we cuddle for a couple minutes before time was up. She even gave me a bonus 69 e session. Haha she loves to please. Would highly recommend.

  4. #11202
    Shill for Love Spa Ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Claire Love Spa (leaving by the New Year)

    [Shill post deleted by Admin]

    Let me be super clear about this, if you make another account to post fake content to shill a MP I will edit your posts in ways so they have the opposite effect from what you intend.

    A2

  5. #11201

    Nancy & Wiki at K-Spa

    I was getting great enthusiastic service (DFK and BBBJ) by Nancy, so I splurged (an extra $) for another girl. Nancy yelled for Wiki and she joined us promptly. Even though Wiki is attractive, she was less enthusiastic and no DFK. They both took turns riding junior. Nancy had nice man mades and Wiki had smaller natural breast. Even though time was left on the clock, no massage. I would see Nancy again. Wiki was a one and done for me.

  6. #11200

    Foster and 102nd

    In a small Plaza with a Mexican restaurant, convenience store, and a coffee hut.

    Went last week, got an attractive woman in her 40's, she is about 5 ft tall, C / D cups, mom bod but not fat. Great attitude, seems to actually enjoy the extras. 200 total for 1 hour of everything. Good massage also.

  7. #11199
    Quote Originally Posted by nopeanderson  [View Original Post]
    Does Baoju also include msog like Love & Candy?
    I've only been to Baoju twice and didn't get msog there. I've been to love a few times and it doesn't always happen there. But when I go to Candy it's almost every visit that I get msog. YMMV.

  8. #11198

    Beauty Gina

    Saw Gina at Beauty Spa. First visit there. Gina did not disappoint. Probably top three in my experience with Asian providers. Have had better massages but not BBBJ w / cim. She says here only nine more days. Going to try to repeat before she's gone.

  9. #11197

    Baoju

    Does Baoju also include msog like Love & Candy?

  10. #11196

    Baoju?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Nancy at K Spa. She's tall with nice legs. Very pleasant, chatty. Likes kissing, She gave an excellent BBBJ. For some reason she didn't want to remove the slinky mini-dress she had on, but it was short enough to hike it up for the work.
    Is this the place that you often post about but you refer to it as baoju? Or is this a different place?

  11. #11195
    Nancy at K Spa. She's tall with nice legs. Very pleasant, chatty. Likes kissing, She gave an excellent BBBJ. For some reason she didn't want to remove the slinky mini-dress she had on, but it was short enough to hike it up for the work.

  12. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this lady?

    https://www.isabellefbsm.com/about-portland-fbsm
    Saw her about a year ago. She has great tits and is excellent at what she does. No FS or BJ of any kind, just HE or toy release, but definitely worth a visit.

  13. #11193

    East side recons

    Jinye

    I replied to a post about this shop in the escort section. I was greeted by an attractive unenthusiastic Cici.

    Candy.

    Drove by twice parking lot was full so I moved on.

    Beauty.

    Just when I arrived one of you started entering the shop. Hopefully he will post a review.

    I moved on.

  14. #11192

    Past experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JustGoingBy  [View Original Post]
    Does the place on Denny attached to Electric Lettuce offer extras? Based on Google it looks legitimate at first glance but it's on rubmaps and findtheseven.
    My last visit was a massage only, no extras. I have not returned in a year.

  15. #11191

    Posting this under this thread and strip club not sure which?

    Anyone ever been here?

    Any intel?

    https://pdxgirls.com/pdx-girls/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape