Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 1535
-
12-22-25 12:07 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 196Well Health
My go to place recently in CR has been Well Health. They get some changeover in people and every provider is different but still my main spot.
-
12-22-25 09:26 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 70Good confirmation. I haven't had an opportunity to try another provider at this location.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 12:34 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 413Well, took the bus, then walked over. Got Lucy, same as described. Similar experience as Doc for the most part. Good massage, no tease until the flip. About same results as Doc. For as old as she is, the finish was bad. Won't return. She hinted at more but went with the std tip. There was an older Asian guy there roaming around, wonder if that is her mate. Might have to try Rooty again before end of month when they move to 1st Ave location.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:29 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 413Any new updates? A bit further out to bike, so want to make it worth it.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 10:55 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 196This story keeps getting more and more wild. I wonder how she knew what church to show up at.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 11:50 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 413More drama near us
https://www.thegazette.com/crime-cou...titution-case/
(Sent from The Gazette).
Got to love they will be playing video from all the cameras to the jury. Makes you really second guess going anymore, to any.
-
12-07-25 10:47 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 196I wonder how they are going to feel about being in the Wellington Heights area haha.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
Also, the double entendre of back door potential is very funny.
-
12-05-25 23:08 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 4131535 on SE side. Next to old barber college. Very in open. But back door potential.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 13:38 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 196Interesting info that they are moving. I guess we will have to wait and see where exactly and how it fits with the other businesses around it.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 15:16 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 413Rooty update
Well this is mixed. So, my buddy stopped and got the scoop. They are moving at end of the month to 15th & 1st Ave area. Won't post actual address in case it violates rules here. Didn't say east or west, but east puts it almost at old Mc D's. Just keep in mind. Either way, being right out in the open, more traffic, not as discrete. Sounds like they were not actually evicted, rather the building they are in is getting torn down. I heard a Mc D's is going in at that old corner on 32nd.
Originally Posted by Hootersman1
[View Original Post]
While he was there, he decided to try the newer gal. The other gal has been there before, I had enjoyed Mary, she is fun, interactive. This new one, not so much. He said she was dull, boring, no interest in her duties. And thinks she is worth way more than she is. He said avoid. So if someone TOFTT, provide feedback. Kind of too bad because going forward with them at new location, my visits will be way down. Almost reminds me of the 6th St place. Too busy with other businesses. He went into more details, PM if you want them. He might even post here. My buddy only has phone web access, and hates to type like that, so I told him I'd share tid-bits.
So, to end this post. I'm betting prices will jump on Jan 1st. It's been a few years, so betting this will jump with everything else. Other parlors have raised prices from FB posting I see from individual providers. Talk about pricing yourself out of business. Skip will probably get more 'clicks'.
-
11-20-25 11:40 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 413As mentioned in my earlier. I'd say 60+.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 09:51 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 196Hmm ok. I wonder if they will get a rotation of people through or if that's what it will be.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 08:33 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 70Definitely on the hind side of 50, probably closer to 60 than 50.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 10:53 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 196Thanks for TOFTT. Did you estimate 50+ for the person as well?
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 08:47 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 70Angel Massage
Decided to be the first and TOFTT if necessary. Others reported correctly, it definitely had the look and feel of a typical AMP. My provider, Lucy, was older than I prefer but not terrible to look at. I placed the towel on a side table and it stayed there. The massage started with a few strokes from my ankles to my neck, nudging my tip and jewels along the way. I have to say Lucy knows her way around a massage and I was OK if that's all it was. The table was extra wide, almost wider than my elbow spread. She placed my arms hanging off the table to allow her to climb aboard from various angles. After she dismounted I brought them back to my preferred location palms up and wide to my side. A couple times she ran into my outstretched fingers with her crotch and I wiggled them a bit which elicited a return pass up my legs and butt crack. At the flip she covered my midsection with a towel but immediately started rubbing under it. She asked if I like massage there and I said of course and the towel disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She introduced hot oil and probably some hot stones, I couldn't tell for sure but the heat felt great. She was ok with roaming under her blouse but nowhere else. Typical Bs and a paunchy hard gut. When she got fully involved, her whole body was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Which I'd never seen employed. Cleanup was thorough and I was on my way. $70/$60. I would return to try out someone else.











Reply With Quote






