The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1530
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1440

    More drama near us

    https://www.thegazette.com/crime-cou...titution-case/

    (Sent from The Gazette).

    Got to love they will be playing video from all the cameras to the jury. Makes you really second guess going anymore, to any.

  2. #1439
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    1535 on SE side. Next to old barber college. Very in open. But back door potential.
    I wonder how they are going to feel about being in the Wellington Heights area haha.

    Also, the double entendre of back door potential is very funny.

  3. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting info that they are moving. I guess we will have to wait and see where exactly and how it fits with the other businesses around it.
    1535 on SE side. Next to old barber college. Very in open. But back door potential.

  4. #1437
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Well this is mixed. So, my buddy stopped and got the scoop. They are moving at end of the month to 15th & 1st Ave area. Won't post actual address in case it violates rules here. Didn't say east or west, but east puts it almost at old Mc D's. Just keep in mind. Either way, being right out in the open, more traffic, not as discrete. Sounds like they were not actually evicted, rather the building they are in is getting torn down. I heard a Mc D's is going in at that old corner on 32nd.

    While he was there, he decided to try the newer gal. The other gal has been there before, I had enjoyed Mary, she is fun, interactive. This new one, not so much. He said she was dull, boring, no interest in her duties. And thinks she is worth way more than she is. He said avoid. So if someone TOFTT, provide feedback. Kind of too bad because going forward with them at new location, my visits will be way down. Almost reminds me of the 6th St place. Too busy with other businesses. He went into more details, PM if you want them. He might even post here. My buddy only has phone web access, and hates to type like that, so I told him I'd share tid-bits.

    So, to end this post. I'm betting prices will jump on Jan 1st. It's been a few years, so betting this will jump with everything else. Other parlors have raised prices from FB posting I see from individual providers. Talk about pricing yourself out of business. Skip will probably get more 'clicks'.
    Interesting info that they are moving. I guess we will have to wait and see where exactly and how it fits with the other businesses around it.

  5. #1436

    Rooty update

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootersman1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Biker, have you had the chance to see what Footy is like? I texted them a few days back, and they answered with a couple of pics. I know you like that place. I went last week to a rotasian, and had a great time!
    Well this is mixed. So, my buddy stopped and got the scoop. They are moving at end of the month to 15th & 1st Ave area. Won't post actual address in case it violates rules here. Didn't say east or west, but east puts it almost at old Mc D's. Just keep in mind. Either way, being right out in the open, more traffic, not as discrete. Sounds like they were not actually evicted, rather the building they are in is getting torn down. I heard a Mc D's is going in at that old corner on 32nd.

    While he was there, he decided to try the newer gal. The other gal has been there before, I had enjoyed Mary, she is fun, interactive. This new one, not so much. He said she was dull, boring, no interest in her duties. And thinks she is worth way more than she is. He said avoid. So if someone TOFTT, provide feedback. Kind of too bad because going forward with them at new location, my visits will be way down. Almost reminds me of the 6th St place. Too busy with other businesses. He went into more details, PM if you want them. He might even post here. My buddy only has phone web access, and hates to type like that, so I told him I'd share tid-bits.

    So, to end this post. I'm betting prices will jump on Jan 1st. It's been a few years, so betting this will jump with everything else. Other parlors have raised prices from FB posting I see from individual providers. Talk about pricing yourself out of business. Skip will probably get more 'clicks'.

  6. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Definitely on the hind side of 50, probably closer to 60 than 50.
    As mentioned in my earlier. I'd say 60+.

  7. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Definitely on the hind side of 50, probably closer to 60 than 50.
    Hmm ok. I wonder if they will get a rotation of people through or if that's what it will be.

  8. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT. Did you estimate 50+ for the person as well?
    Definitely on the hind side of 50, probably closer to 60 than 50.

  9. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Decided to be the first and TOFTT if necessary. Others reported correctly, it definitely had the look and feel of a typical AMP. My provider, Lucy, was older than I prefer but not terrible to look at. I placed the towel on a side table and it stayed there. The massage started with a few strokes from my ankles to my neck, nudging my tip and jewels along the way. I have to say Lucy knows her way around a massage and I was OK if that's all it was. The table was extra wide, almost wider than my elbow spread. She placed my arms hanging off the table to allow her to climb aboard from various angles. After she dismounted I brought them back to my preferred location palms up and wide to my side. A couple times she ran into my outstretched fingers with her crotch and I wiggled them a bit which elicited a return pass up my legs and butt crack. At the flip she covered my midsection with a towel but immediately started rubbing under it. She asked if I like massage there and I said of course and the towel disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She introduced hot oil and probably some hot stones, I couldn't tell for sure but the heat felt great. She was ok with roaming under her blouse but nowhere else. Typical Bs and a paunchy hard gut. When she got fully involved, her whole body was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Which I'd never seen employed. Cleanup was thorough and I was on my way. $70/$60. I would return to try out someone else.
    Thanks for TOFTT. Did you estimate 50+ for the person as well?

  10. #1431

    Angel Massage

    Decided to be the first and TOFTT if necessary. Others reported correctly, it definitely had the look and feel of a typical AMP. My provider, Lucy, was older than I prefer but not terrible to look at. I placed the towel on a side table and it stayed there. The massage started with a few strokes from my ankles to my neck, nudging my tip and jewels along the way. I have to say Lucy knows her way around a massage and I was OK if that's all it was. The table was extra wide, almost wider than my elbow spread. She placed my arms hanging off the table to allow her to climb aboard from various angles. After she dismounted I brought them back to my preferred location palms up and wide to my side. A couple times she ran into my outstretched fingers with her crotch and I wiggled them a bit which elicited a return pass up my legs and butt crack. At the flip she covered my midsection with a towel but immediately started rubbing under it. She asked if I like massage there and I said of course and the towel disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She introduced hot oil and probably some hot stones, I couldn't tell for sure but the heat felt great. She was ok with roaming under her blouse but nowhere else. Typical Bs and a paunchy hard gut. When she got fully involved, her whole body was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Which I'd never seen employed. Cleanup was thorough and I was on my way. $70/$60. I would return to try out someone else.

  11. #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormzer93  [View Original Post]
    Definitely asian. Walked in to check it out and the provider was whatever the opposite of my type is. She was 50+ and thicker. I acted lost and went and checked out the upsatirs too rather than going through her door. If there is any extras, I didn't want them from her. I'm overly picky though. Might be worth a try for other AMP goers.
    Haha thanks for checking it out. Saves me a trip in.

  12. #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    http://angelmassageia.com/

    Found via Google Maps. I haven't been and don't know anything more about it.
    Definitely asian. Walked in to check it out and the provider was whatever the opposite of my type is. She was 50+ and thicker. I acted lost and went and checked out the upsatirs too rather than going through her door. If there is any extras, I didn't want them from her. I'm overly picky though. Might be worth a try for other AMP goers.

  13. #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by PTDragon  [View Original Post]
    I was driving to Marion for some errands and happened to notice a sign for Angel Massage. Across from Granite City intersection towards Marion on the right. Next to a Copyworks I think. Has anyone been there? Might be legit but had an Asian vibe to it.
    http://angelmassageia.com/

    Found via Google Maps. I haven't been and don't know anything more about it.

  14. #1427

    Angel Massage

    I was driving to Marion for some errands and happened to notice a sign for Angel Massage. Across from Granite City intersection towards Marion on the right. Next to a Copyworks I think. Has anyone been there? Might be legit but had an Asian vibe to it.

  15. #1426

    Open

    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Went past today, no open sign on. Wonder if fall off in customers killed it.
    Went by last night. Open again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape