Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 824 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 12356
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11201

    Nancy & Wiki at K-Spa

    I was getting great enthusiastic service (DFK and BBBJ) by Nancy, so I splurged (an extra $) for another girl. Nancy yelled for Wiki and she joined us promptly. Even though Wiki is attractive, she was less enthusiastic and no DFK. They both took turns riding junior. Nancy had nice man mades and Wiki had smaller natural breast. Even though time was left on the clock, no massage. I would see Nancy again. Wiki was a one and done for me.

  2. #11200

    Foster and 102nd

    In a small Plaza with a Mexican restaurant, convenience store, and a coffee hut.

    Went last week, got an attractive woman in her 40's, she is about 5 ft tall, C / D cups, mom bod but not fat. Great attitude, seems to actually enjoy the extras. 200 total for 1 hour of everything. Good massage also.

  3. #11199
    Quote Originally Posted by nopeanderson  [View Original Post]
    Does Baoju also include msog like Love & Candy?
    I've only been to Baoju twice and didn't get msog there. I've been to love a few times and it doesn't always happen there. But when I go to Candy it's almost every visit that I get msog. YMMV.

  4. #11198

    Beauty Gina

    Saw Gina at Beauty Spa. First visit there. Gina did not disappoint. Probably top three in my experience with Asian providers. Have had better massages but not BBBJ w / cim. She says here only nine more days. Going to try to repeat before she's gone.

  5. #11197

    Baoju

    Does Baoju also include msog like Love & Candy?

  6. #11196

    Baoju?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Nancy at K Spa. She's tall with nice legs. Very pleasant, chatty. Likes kissing, She gave an excellent BBBJ. For some reason she didn't want to remove the slinky mini-dress she had on, but it was short enough to hike it up for the work.
    Is this the place that you often post about but you refer to it as baoju? Or is this a different place?

  7. #11195
    Nancy at K Spa. She's tall with nice legs. Very pleasant, chatty. Likes kissing, She gave an excellent BBBJ. For some reason she didn't want to remove the slinky mini-dress she had on, but it was short enough to hike it up for the work.

  8. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this lady?

    https://www.isabellefbsm.com/about-portland-fbsm
    Saw her about a year ago. She has great tits and is excellent at what she does. No FS or BJ of any kind, just HE or toy release, but definitely worth a visit.

  9. #11193

    East side recons

    Jinye

    I replied to a post about this shop in the escort section. I was greeted by an attractive unenthusiastic Cici.

    Candy.

    Drove by twice parking lot was full so I moved on.

    Beauty.

    Just when I arrived one of you started entering the shop. Hopefully he will post a review.

    I moved on.

  10. #11192

    Past experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JustGoingBy  [View Original Post]
    Does the place on Denny attached to Electric Lettuce offer extras? Based on Google it looks legitimate at first glance but it's on rubmaps and findtheseven.
    My last visit was a massage only, no extras. I have not returned in a year.

  11. #11191

    Posting this under this thread and strip club not sure which?

    Anyone ever been here?

    Any intel?

    https://pdxgirls.com/pdx-girls/

  12. #11190

    Beaverton Legit?

    Does the place on Denny attached to Electric Lettuce offer extras? Based on Google it looks legitimate at first glance but it's on rubmaps and findtheseven.

  13. #11189
    Quote Originally Posted by Nideoute  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't there for extras, but they were offered. As always, YMMV.
    Really? I stopped in there on Saturday and the lady was wearing mom jeans and a very covering top. No indication whatsoever. She was kind of cute, though, so maybe I'll head back in.

  14. #11188
    Quote Originally Posted by Nideoute  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't there for extras, but they were offered. As always, YMMV.
    How was the talent?

  15. #11187

    Baoju West side

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    It is a massage only place.
    I wasn't there for extras, but they were offered. As always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape