Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 61449
-
12-22-25 13:32 #59949Senior Member

Posts: 28What area did you find her in?
Originally Posted by CasualDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:18 #59948Senior Member

Posts: 602Cole
She's definitely a fun date! Tiny little thing, maybe 100 lbs? And she has a nice tight pussy too. She gave me her digits but of course they didn't work. Will scoop again if I see her.
Originally Posted by CasualDude
[View Original Post]
Happy Holidays!
Chico.
-
12-22-25 12:41 #59947Senior Member

Posts: 414You can make a difference
Respect goes a long ways, lots of the girls have opened up to me about their dates, I'm not asking for the information. They're just venting. If anyone watched misfits video at the end, the interviewer asked what could someone have done to help her. Her response was "just listen". I've heard this comment from lots of girls.
I'm not here to speak for the girls. However, creating a positive relationship will be more beneficial for your dates. I give out lots of food, drinks, minor medical supplies, clothing, winter jackets. You could almost say I have my customers when I come into town. After reading this form for a couple years, lots of girls have substance abuse and self-esteem issues. Don't be the guy that wants to beat them down. Their lives are hard enough being on the street. Nothing wrong with giving positive vibes.
Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference in someone's life.
-
12-22-25 12:19 #59946Senior Member

Posts: 133Just ignore that mouth breather. Obviously mistreating women is his way of making up for his mental and physical shortcomings.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 11:46 #59945Senior Member

Posts: 1323I usually dangle a big tip offer to them and they can't resist. Nothing personal just mutual satisfaction.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 11:04 #59944Senior Member

Posts: 277Dirty sanchez
How could smearing feces on a woman's upper lip not be considered disrespectful? You aren't talking about sex, but rather pure acts of degradation.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 09:16 #59943Regular Member

Posts: 16Cole
As previously posted, Cole is above average in looks for the street. I found her again and had fun with her.
-
12-22-25 08:03 #59942Senior Member

Posts: 761I totally agree. In my 35+ years of mongering, I'd say maybe a handful of bad experiences and some were my fault due to letting my guards down. I remember Kiara when she 1st started coming onto the scene!! She was a rare 10/10!! I haven't seen any recent post about her. Hopefully she's ok. She's had so many chances to get out of the game but the habit wins 9/10 times. She was always a sweetheart and never had any issues with her.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 05:46 #59941Senior Member

Posts: 423I never said I don't have empathy for these girls. The ones who genuinely struggle and when I have dated them I've been kind, easy going, and if I can, I've fed them or got them something. I haven't done that for every girl and not every girl has been kind when I have been from the jump. I can say that due to a lot of negative experiences I have had some of my attitude changed when dealing with difficult girls.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Like I refuse to deal with any bs. Backtalk, them coming up with excuses to not do something we talked about and they agreed to do. Most of the girls I've seen again get in with no issue because I don't hit them or do anything worse because its not in my nature. We might say some dumb shit from time to time but I get what you're saying.
-
12-21-25 23:28 #59940Senior Member

Posts: 761Totally agree brother. These woman have it hard enough out here dealing with their habit, the environment, being homeless etc. , and don't need the abuse, being put down by us mongers. I totally believe in karma and always try and treat these woman with respect. We're no better than them in some aspects, we're out here picking them up for our own twisted satisfaction. LOL.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
Does Raven have digits? I'm up from Tampa visiting family and def would be interested in seeing Raven. The chance of finding her is slim of course, just have to be at the right place at the right time.
-
12-21-25 23:02 #59939Senior Member

Posts: 1323She sounds like a gal who wouldn't mind having a set of nutz bounce off her chin or have a load dropped on her eyes for what we call a Dirty Sanchez. Not disrespectful just part of our culture. She'll become an accepted member quicker if she's game. Don't let these gals take advantage of you. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 22:10 #59938Senior Member

Posts: 277Raven
Raven is a class act and a total sweetheart. She has fallen on hard times due to her habit but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be treated with respect. The comments I read sometimes are the reason I don't like to give out numbers. Some of you say that the girls don't remember how you treat them and being nice doesn't mean a thing. But hey, a few of the girls threw me a birthday party. What did you get for yours?
Be kind and respectful. That's someone's daughter, sister or mother. You can get your nut. No reason to be a pig about it.
-
12-19-25 10:45 #59937Senior Member

Posts: 1323Hear ya. She's already thrown the towel in so no guilt here to hear my balz slap against her chin. Heading that way around high noon if anyone can pinpoint her location. Please advise.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 10:26 #59936Senior Member

Posts: 423To my knowledge no ones had a bad date with her. Very submissive.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 10:06 #59935Senior Member

Posts: 837That Raven is actually pretty hot. Wonder if she has digits to contact and an incall. I'd never risk a car date or picking one up on the street, but that's just me.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





