Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1602
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    This one was slim, A cups, hair was up, relatively pretty 7/10, yoga pants, and she has is very nice personality. Her English is workable but I had a feeling it wasn't great
    That's an accurate description of her.

  2. #1391

    Linda at Massage Center

    Walked in, asked for Linda, said she was Linda, massage was good but not deep 7/10, but she is not the original Linda. Anybody care to describe the new Linda? She could have just said yes when I asked. They have been known to do that. This one was slim, A cups, hair was up, relatively pretty 7/10, yoga pants, and she has is very nice personality. Her English is workable but I had a feeling it wasn't great. There was very close touching from the beginning and when the towel came off and she was down there I raised my hips which was the only signal she needed. Flipped before she did the other leg LOL and got the oil and a very skilled HJ. She let me touch her boob and nipple under her bra and also her pussy under her underwear. All she said was "more". It was an enjoyable time I would repeat even though I don't go looking for HJ only. 60/ hr and 70 was "more". So there it is.

    If you think this wasn't the real newer Linda speak up with your description.

  3. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    Linda must be back. She has been out of town since October. Makes me wonder if Jenny is still there. She was the other older gal working there and was with Linda for a few months before they closed up on Boulder and moved to the new spot. As of just a couple weeks ago she was the only one working while Linda was away. I've always had success with any girls I've seen at Asian massage / massage center. Even the couple fill in's they had before Jenny was permanent. I personally liked Jenny more than Linda. She always gave a great massage and didn't jack hammer your rod (not a fan) like Linda. Linda is actually the only provider that I've had not finish me before because it was so rough and not enjoyable. I know anything is possible given the right tip and timing but I have always just looked at that spot as a solid massage and HE joint, no extras on the menu.
    Another thing to consider is some places will turn away or turn down certain people, probably because of past interactions. It has happened to me and I wonder if ti applies to Mr Phred because of how he is no luck sometimes when everybody else get service. Maybe it is all the reviews because there are some women and owners want to keep it out of the media. I'll give you an example. I had been going to Pattaya semi regularly and the first time I got a Thai lady, pretty face, nice body, but no fire at all. Since it wasn't getting hot it took me longer, more effort to finish. After I did she was pissed. She said her pussy hurt and she still had to work!. After that, she turned me down a couple of times. Same thing with May at Lotus, sometimes. And there are times when not reviewing a girl or place is to your advantage if you want the service to continue.

  4. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Asian Massage has moved to 2921 Galley Just east of Circle (where Springs. Sunny used to be). It seems to have been remodeled small anteroom with bell and long hallway with rooms on either side. And the signs are Massage Center.

    My recent visits (since the KRDO specials) to Asian now massage center have been bad, When Linda greets me it's alway we busy come back later. And I have had only 1 good session. This on started well. I was greeted by Alice Chinese girl late 20's petite pretty face. Lots of tease during pretty good massage lots of ball and play with but. Flip and ask for FS no but agree to HJ with DATY. She is wearing short dress panies come off and she climbs on I geat access to very nice pussy with small very soft Bush. She begins nice HJ. Then Linda talks to her from outside the room and all extras are off. She finishes good massage and looses all her linited English skills.

    Phred.
    Linda must be back. She has been out of town since October. Makes me wonder if Jenny is still there. She was the other older gal working there and was with Linda for a few months before they closed up on Boulder and moved to the new spot. As of just a couple weeks ago she was the only one working while Linda was away. I've always had success with any girls I've seen at Asian massage / massage center. Even the couple fill in's they had before Jenny was permanent. I personally liked Jenny more than Linda. She always gave a great massage and didn't jack hammer your rod (not a fan) like Linda. Linda is actually the only provider that I've had not finish me before because it was so rough and not enjoyable. I know anything is possible given the right tip and timing but I have always just looked at that spot as a solid massage and HE joint, no extras on the menu.

  5. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Asian Massage has moved to 2921 Galley Just east of Circle (where Springs. Sunny used to be). It seems to have been remodeled small anteroom with bell and long hallway with rooms on either side. And the signs are Massage Center.

    My recent visits (since the KRDO specials) to Asian now massage center have been bad, When Linda greets me it's alway we busy come back later. And I have had only 1 good session. This on started well. I was greeted by Alice Chinese girl late 20's petite pretty face. Lots of tease during pretty good massage lots of ball and play with but. Flip and ask for FS no but agree to HJ with DATY. She is wearing short dress panies come off and she climbs on I geat access to very nice pussy with small very soft Bush. She begins nice HJ. Then Linda talks to her from outside the room and all extras are off. She finishes good massage and looses all her linited English skills.

    After the visit to Massage center I went to Pattaya. In strip mall west side of Circle just south of Galley. My provider NaNa was a pretty Thai girl (leaving end of month) She was 30 ish a little on the thin side with C bolt ons (a little on the hard side) with "put your eye out" nipples. No massage negotiated FS for 150. She did not allow fingering or DATY said her pussy had been scratched (guys trim your nails. Session was less thatn great with no DATY but her CBJ and CG were good.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    That's kind of disturbing about Linda at Massage center. Is she the same one that was there when they were on Circle? If so that's a complete change because that original Linda would give fs if you brought your own condom. I saw her a few times after they moved the first time but she was hj only there.

    Your experience at Pataya is pretty typical. The girls can be from average to pretty great so I stop by every once and a while just to see.

    Let me ask you this about always wanting DATY. Do you ever use any kind of protection or do you just dive in bare?

  6. #1387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Massage center and Pattaya

    Hi All.

    Asian Massage has moved to 2921 Galley Just east of Circle (where Springs. Sunny used to be). It seems to have been remodeled small anteroom with bell and long hallway with rooms on either side. And the signs are Massage Center.

    My recent visits (since the KRDO specials) to Asian now massage center have been bad, When Linda greets me it's alway we busy come back later. And I have had only 1 good session. This on started well. I was greeted by Alice Chinese girl late 20's petite pretty face. Lots of tease during pretty good massage lots of ball and play with but. Flip and ask for FS no but agree to HJ with DATY. She is wearing short dress panies come off and she climbs on I geat access to very nice pussy with small very soft Bush. She begins nice HJ. Then Linda talks to her from outside the room and all extras are off. She finishes good massage and looses all her linited English skills.

    After the visit to Massage center I went to Pattaya. In strip mall west side of Circle just south of Galley. My provider NaNa was a pretty Thai girl (leaving end of month) She was 30 ish a little on the thin side with C bolt ons (a little on the hard side) with "put your eye out" nipples. No massage negotiated FS for 150. She did not allow fingering or DATY said her pussy had been scratched (guys trim your nails. Session was less thatn great with no DATY but her CBJ and CG were good.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  7. #1386

    Ichiban

    Stop by Ichiban and saw Ellie. She was fun, she definitely got into it and seemed to enjoy herself which helps with the whole experience. Definitely curvier than most. She's had some work on her face which left a little bit to be desired. Butt implants from what I'd assume but looks nice. Table shower was thorough, but she remained clothed. A little rough at times on the family jewels. Minimal massage, flip for some lubed HJ action, Russian, fingers on vag, acg, rcg, standing mish and let it go in the bag. Good times, there's prettier ones out there but her enthusiasm and enjoyment made it worth it.

  8. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I hadn't been to Deep / June (the sign still says June Wellness) in a while so I visited. MMS took me to room and took HF 70. I left 140 on table for Pink who soon joined me. She is from Korea late 30's nice body with small enhanced C's. Face was average but hair needed some attention. TS was good with everthing very well washed. Back to room back was covered for medium preasssure massage. Worked back then legs with nice preassure. Then cover and her dress went away. She began itty rubbing and tongue lashing. Brief AR and some reach under to play with little willie. Flip for BBBJ and BB69. Cover for FS then finish with BB69 and CIM.
    I agree she is very good, good attitude, good effort, nice looking, nice and tight. The most remarkable thing about her is her skin. It is so soft. She will go bb all the way.

    Maybe it is that this place is kind of out of the way but the traffic is low.

  9. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I hadn't been to Deep / June (the sign still says June Wellness) in a while so I visited. MMS took me to room and took HF 70. I left 140 on table for Pink who soon joined me. She is from Korea late 30's nice body with small enhanced C's. Face was average but hair needed some attention. TS was good with everthing very well washed. Back to room back was covered for medium preasssure massage. Worked back then legs with nice preassure. Then cover and her dress went away. She began itty rubbing and tongue lashing. Brief AR and some reach under to play with little willie. Flip for BBBJ and BB69. Cover for FS then finish with BB69 and CIM.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

    For WildFlower the damage at Victory was HF 70 Tip 160.
    #4 in a week. Been posting for over 10 years here. Simple math puts you into the hundreds of thousands spent at AMP's. Wild!

  10. #1383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Pink at Deep / June

    Hi All.

    I hadn't been to Deep / June (the sign still says June Wellness) in a while so I visited. MMS took me to room and took HF 70. I left 140 on table for Pink who soon joined me. She is from Korea late 30's nice body with small enhanced C's. Face was average but hair needed some attention. TS was good with everthing very well washed. Back to room back was covered for medium preasssure massage. Worked back then legs with nice preassure. Then cover and her dress went away. She began itty rubbing and tongue lashing. Brief AR and some reach under to play with little willie. Flip for BBBJ and BB69. Cover for FS then finish with BB69 and CIM.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

    For WildFlower the damage at Victory was HF 70 Tip 160.

  11. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I went to Victory on Monday. My provider was Angie, that I've seen several times. She is about 5'3" cute but not real pretty (sort of Rolly Polly Little Bat Faced Girl) Titties are large B's with nice nipples. Enhanced but very well done. The table shower was thorough with the important bits very well washed. Back to room for good medium preassure massage (back was sore from decorating). Then shifted to fingertip tease. Flip and brief BBBJ the covered for CBJ and C69. She allows FIP and even encourages it. Then finish in RCG and CG..
    What was the total damage (house + tip)?

  12. #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabeBad  [View Original Post]
    One interesting thing about her is she really does like to watch herself in the mirror while she is performing or even just walking around the room. A little vain but meh, she's hot so I was looking at her as well
    I can confirm this. She was very into looking at herself in the mirror. Messing with her hair, etc.

  13. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabeBad  [View Original Post]
    Ok this has been my second visit to Olivia in 4 days. I didn't get the first review up very quickly but feel this one needs to be told. I see she has some good and bad reviews but in my experience she is one of my ATF's. Maybe it was just our chemistry or whatever but I had a great time.
    Sounds like a great time. Sometimes a looker with the right attitude and energy can really knock your socks off. Maybe she is tired form all the clients she is getting and sometimes can't perform as well. We all know YMMV.

    Personally I find even an average looking one with the right attitude can give a 10/10, and if they haven't been real busy you might find her energy even better LOL. It's almost always a roll of the dice.

  14. #1379

    Oliva at Noir

    Ok this has been my second visit to Olivia in 4 days. I didn't get the first review up very quickly but feel this one needs to be told. I see she has some good and bad reviews but in my experience she is one of my ATF's. Maybe it was just our chemistry or whatever but I had a great time. She is not as good as Diva but I think she is way better looking. She has a beautiful body and her man made C's are very well done. The table shower isn't anything to write home about but it's playful enough and everything gets clean. The massage was a couple of notches above just finger tips both times and she actually kneaded some muscle groups. When it was time to play she teases you with her lips but doesn't really do BBBJ, a little but she prefers the cover on and then she goes to town. After that both times I laid her on the table for DATY and she was very agreeable to it. Going soft to begin and warming her up seems to be the ticket. She enjoys tongue fucking and once up to speed she didn't complain about some clit sucking and licking till she came. Both times it was standing mish and have to say she is gorgeous to look as and ohhhhs and ahhhhhs just right. The first time with her she played with her clit and got herself off again and this time it was just from penetration and a little harder thrusting. I wanted to have the chance to have her on top the second time but after she came she moved some more and I couldn't hold back. Afterwards we cuddled for about 5-10 min talking both times and her english is pretty good. I think she's a sweetheart. One interesting thing about her is she really does like to watch herself in the mirror while she is performing or even just walking around the room. A little vain but meh, she's hot so I was looking at her as well. After the pillow talk I told her I had to go both times and she feigned sadness just enough to make me almost believe it. She fetched a warm wet towel, cleaned me off and kinda helped me get dressed, more the second time then the first. She is leaving Sat and will be back in April and I will on the look out for her. I had a great time and highly recommend but as we all know YMMV. Damage was 70 houese and $.60 for her
    Last edited by WannabeBad; 12-16-25 at 18:59. Reason: spelling and whatnot

  15. #1378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Victory

    Hi All.

    I went to Victory on Monday. My provider was Angie, that I've seen several times. She is about 5'3" cute but not real pretty (sort of Rolly Polly Little Bat Faced Girl) Titties are large B's with nice nipples. Enhanced but very well done. The table shower was thorough with the important bits very well washed. Back to room for good medium preassure massage (back was sore from decorating). Then shifted to fingertip tease. Flip and brief BBBJ the covered for CBJ and C69. She allows FIP and even encourages it. Then finish in RCG and CG.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape