Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35581

    Anna in MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut1913  [View Original Post]
    You must the only person that claims that you have gotten a HJ from Anna aka Libby many many reporta on her claim she is strictly legit, when was the last time you saw her?
    I actually seen her a couple weeks ago and a month before that. I see her a handful of times a year. Each its own, I know what has happened in my sessions. I'm not on here lying. It's all about how comfortable they all are with you, if your an asshole and or pushy in a session all you'll receive is a shortened session period.

  2. #35580

    Libby aka Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you people one thing, NO ONE is getting a hand job or anything else remotely sexual from Libby / Anna. I know her personally and l know she would never stoop to that level no matter how much money you throw at her. Nice try diddy.
    Apparently you don't know her very well, I've seen her for years and had a few dual sessions with the other girls. I'm not on here lying. Have you tried the other girls- they all offer the same thing, IF they feel comfortable- just saying.

  3. #35579

    Where at?

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear86  [View Original Post]
    Located in the corner of a busy shopping center with ample parking. Met a 5' 7" Korean with Nice D's and a decent thick figure. Forgot her name. I would say in her 40's with a great personality. Good English. OPT for 30 min $200 total w / FS. Straight to standing CBJ, Doggy, Mish. Did not feel rushed. Would come again.
    Where is this place? Name, location.

  4. #35578

    Q Therapy

    Located in the corner of a busy shopping center with ample parking. Met a 5' 7" Korean with Nice D's and a decent thick figure. Forgot her name. I would say in her 40's with a great personality. Good English. OPT for 30 min $200 total w / FS. Straight to standing CBJ, Doggy, Mish. Did not feel rushed. Would come again.

  5. #35577
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you people one thing, NO ONE is getting a hand job or anything else remotely sexual from Libby / Anna. I know her personally and l know she would never stoop to that level no matter how much money you throw at her. Nice try diddy.
    What level are you talking, as if there is something wrong with it. Captain save a ho over here is high and mighty.

  6. #35576

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you people one thing, NO ONE is getting a hand job or anything else remotely sexual from Libby / Anna. I know her personally and l know she would never stoop to that level no matter how much money you throw at her. Nice try diddy.
    I've seen her twice, the second time was more uncovered but still no tease and no touch. She is nice enough and gives a good soothing massage, but that's all. Good conversation. But I would be shocked if a HE is had by anyone.

  7. #35575

    NOT happening

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    Her office is at 10 mile & Gratiot area, office building setup. Her old ad she went by Libby, when she worked in Royal oak area.

    She is friends with Jennifer and Theresa that all post on CL..

    All provide nice HJ finishes if comfortable with you. Anna aka Libby is nice eye candy, most of pictures in her ads are of her, or closely resemble her.
    I can assure you people one thing, NO ONE is getting a hand job or anything else remotely sexual from Libby / Anna. I know her personally and l know she would never stoop to that level no matter how much money you throw at her. Nice try diddy.

  8. #35574
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    Her office is at 10 mile & Gratiot area, office building setup. Her old ad she went by Libby, when she worked in Royal oak area.

    She is friends with Jennifer and Theresa that all post on CL..

    All provide nice HJ finishes if comfortable with you. Anna aka Libby is nice eye candy, most of pictures in her ads are of her, or closely resemble her.
    You must the only person that claims that you have gotten a HJ from Anna aka Libby many many reporta on her claim she is strictly legit, when was the last time you saw her?

  9. #35573

    Would get me LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Actually looked kinda cute. Good thing I read the fine print.
    Agree if I was glancing I'd think the same. He is a damn good looking guy, nice rack too.

    I've tag teamed a cucks wife once it was weird him getting a BJ while I was dumping a load in her. This was after a few times with him just watching. Anyways I do think it would be hot tag teaming with a 'chick' like this just no dick on dick or touching, maybe tits LOL.

  10. #35572
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    I know things are bad in this hobby right now. But Jesus Christ dude. LOL.
    Actually looked kinda cute. Good thing I read the fine print.

  11. #35571

    Anybody see this one?

    Anybody see this one? Good or bad? What experience and what are services? Extras up to FS?

    Both sets of pics same number same lady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251220_181322_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251220_181011_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #35570

    Little

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    I know things are bad in this hobby right now. But Jesus Christ dude. LOL.
    You guys are too much. To each his own🤣. This, unfortunately isn't a no judgement zone. I say to each his / her own.

    Merry Christmas everyone.

    SN.

  13. #35569

    Some help please

    I will be in the Dearborn area for a couple days and would appreciate some recommendations for a massage with HE. FS is not required, just a decent massage and finish. I have some potential places but I haven't been in the area in quite a while. It doesn't matter if it is private or AMP. I saw an ad on STG about "The massage you really want", and found a few AMP places likes Healing Therapy on Monroe and Asian Massage on Michigan by Telegraph. Please let me know where to go, I will be in the area of Greenfield and Michigan Ave. Private messages are fine, thanks for your help. If you need recommendations for the north east ares feel free to reach out.

  14. #35568

    Anna in Mount Clemens

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanFlicker1  [View Original Post]
    I think you mean Mt. Clemens? I've tried to get ahold of her 10+ times through text messages and calls and never have received a response.
    Her office is at 10 mile & Gratiot area, office building setup. Her old ad she went by Libby, when she worked in Royal oak area.

    She is friends with Jennifer and Theresa that all post on CL..

    All provide nice HJ finishes if comfortable with you. Anna aka Libby is nice eye candy, most of pictures in her ads are of her, or closely resemble her.

  15. #35567
    Quote Originally Posted by TRS2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have any experience with Anna in Mount Pleasant? Adv, on Craigslist beauty services? Here or private message ok.
    I think you mean Mt. Clemens? I've tried to get ahold of her 10+ times through text messages and calls and never have received a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape