Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 37344
-
12-21-25 00:59 #35574Senior Member

Posts: 124You must the only person that claims that you have gotten a HJ from Anna aka Libby many many reporta on her claim she is strictly legit, when was the last time you saw her?
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 00:04 #35573Senior Member

Posts: 484Would get me LOL
Agree if I was glancing I'd think the same. He is a damn good looking guy, nice rack too.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
I've tag teamed a cucks wife once it was weird him getting a BJ while I was dumping a load in her. This was after a few times with him just watching. Anyways I do think it would be hot tag teaming with a 'chick' like this just no dick on dick or touching, maybe tits LOL.
-
12-20-25 23:48 #35572Senior Member

Posts: 554Actually looked kinda cute. Good thing I read the fine print.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 18:19 #35571Senior Member

Posts: 127Anybody see this one?
Anybody see this one? Good or bad? What experience and what are services? Extras up to FS?
Both sets of pics same number same lady.
-
12-20-25 18:18 #35570Senior Member

Posts: 462Little
You guys are too much. To each his own🤣. This, unfortunately isn't a no judgement zone. I say to each his / her own.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
Merry Christmas everyone.
SN.
-
12-20-25 16:51 #35569Senior Member

Posts: 84Some help please
I will be in the Dearborn area for a couple days and would appreciate some recommendations for a massage with HE. FS is not required, just a decent massage and finish. I have some potential places but I haven't been in the area in quite a while. It doesn't matter if it is private or AMP. I saw an ad on STG about "The massage you really want", and found a few AMP places likes Healing Therapy on Monroe and Asian Massage on Michigan by Telegraph. Please let me know where to go, I will be in the area of Greenfield and Michigan Ave. Private messages are fine, thanks for your help. If you need recommendations for the north east ares feel free to reach out.
-
12-20-25 12:34 #35568Senior Member

Posts: 186Anna in Mount Clemens
Her office is at 10 mile & Gratiot area, office building setup. Her old ad she went by Libby, when she worked in Royal oak area.
Originally Posted by BeanFlicker1
[View Original Post]
She is friends with Jennifer and Theresa that all post on CL..
All provide nice HJ finishes if comfortable with you. Anna aka Libby is nice eye candy, most of pictures in her ads are of her, or closely resemble her.
-
12-19-25 20:42 #35567Regular Member

Posts: 24I think you mean Mt. Clemens? I've tried to get ahold of her 10+ times through text messages and calls and never have received a response.
Originally Posted by TRS2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 20:39 #35566Regular Member

Posts: 24[Deleted by Admin]My visit there says otherwise.
Great, then write a review without referencing somebody else's review.
A2
-
12-19-25 18:30 #35565Senior Member

Posts: 975I know things are bad in this hobby right now. But Jesus Christ dude. LOL.
Originally Posted by GenEx79
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 14:16 #35564Senior Member

Posts: 462Thanks
Thanks, it sounded like there was a third location. I didn't know 8 star was 8 star healing. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 14:05 #35563Senior Member

Posts: 9268 star heeling is now cypress. Google.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 12:04 #35562Senior Member

Posts: 66Anna
Hey guys, anyone have any experience with Anna in Mount Pleasant? Adv, on Craigslist beauty services? Here or private message ok.
-
12-19-25 11:54 #35561Regular Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
We don't judge but it's not our niche, there are web sites devoted to this sort of thing. Given your post regarding pegging I'm thinking you might want to check there. Again, not judging it's not what we do. If you post about this again I'll have to ban you.
A2
-
12-19-25 11:00 #35560Senior Member

Posts: 4628 star healing?
Where is 8 star healing?
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




