Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 500 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7421

    Tay

    New girl Tay from Lawrence. Dropped her off at the trap where house off of Phillips one way street.

    Will repeat.

  2. #7420

    Jenna

    I'd love to find Jenna again where and when did you guys see her?

    I know she was locked for a time and maybe cleaned up for a bit very likely she's put on some weight.

  3. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day by jays.
    Has she put on weight? I also saw a girl resembling Jenna, but was fairly overweight to the Jenna I remember, so drove past her.

  4. #7418

    Booty fat

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day by jays.
    Her booty fat pussy wet fucked her over at the trap howre house over on Phillips one way street have her contact info new Facebook LOL my go to pussy to fuck yep her ass got super fat thighs thick as fuck give her a shot you won't regret it we made a hot video together.

  5. #7417

    Princess Jenna

    Saw her the other day by jays.

  6. #7416
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecblow  [View Original Post]
    Went out Sunday morning (8 am-10 am) and Sunday evening (8 pm-10 pm-ish) all that I saw was scabby junkies. Nothing worth stopping for.
    This has been what I've found for months now. Maybe I don't have the best searching skills but I haven't seen anything I'd let in my car in far too long.

  7. #7415

    Junkies

    Went out Sunday morning (8 am-10 am) and Sunday evening (8 pm-10 pm-ish) all that I saw was scabby junkies. Nothing worth stopping for.

  8. #7414

    Dark Hair Girl

    Swung by Lowell today. Not much activity other than the usual users. Who is the kinda thick girl with long black hair? She was sorta watching traffic, but I couldn't get her attention. She was by the apartments overlooking the soccer fields with a bunch of losers. I've definitely seen her before, but this was the first time I kinda wanted to stop and pick her up.

  9. #7413
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Patty is probably in jail. Someone hacked her Facebook account and I know she is definitely not around Lowell. She would call me all the times. Even her Snapchat is dead. So maybe I will call Cape cod women jail and see what her bail is.
    She was arrested in August on a warrant for receiving stolen motor vehicle.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #7412

    Patricia

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    For Patricia and Gina is there Facebook the best way to reach out or do you have other socials for them?
    Patty is probably in jail. Someone hacked her Facebook account and I know she is definitely not around Lowell. She would call me all the times. Even her Snapchat is dead. So maybe I will call Cape cod women jail and see what her bail is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250718-125750.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250718-125804.jpg‎  

  11. #7411

    Back in the Lowell Game

    Hey everyone I've been out of the Lowell game for over 10 years now and looking to get back in.

    Back when Makayla was in her prime.

    Hoping for recommendations. Ideally digits or snap handles.

    Appreciate in advance and happy to share any findings.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #7410

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    Cynthia Has been reviewed for death over the years here. Tired of reading about her.

    I have picked her up several times over the years. Blow and go only, always gets the job done but sometimes she stinks up the car, sometimes she can hardly stay awake. She's a disaster basically. The few times I had her were enough.

    I don't Snapchat, you have intel that Jenna is around currently? No sign at all since beginning of the year from my strolling.
    Haven't seen princess J is awhile or is there another Jenna.

  13. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you but it doesn't matter LOL nobody listens to me and I have a lot of enemies on this board LOL but it's ok I always keep it on me and if anybody gets too close I'm like old dirty bastard in the song Brooklyn zoo when he says get sprayed in your face like a can of mace LOL true story.

    But I just want to say Rest In Peace to this girl I call Coca LOL used to bust mad nuts in her and loved the way she curved next to me. Yep I caught feelings for her so I stopped seeing her because I not to type to share my favorite LOL but heard she died recently so paying respect to them thick thighs LOL Rest In Peace Coca this was the song I sang to her the last time we fuck on a dusty mattress by the railroad track.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibb9mxb6umg

    But why'all have fun in Lowell LOL I've officially moved to Manchester LOL more money more guns.

    Have fun hahahaha.
    For Patricia and Gina is there Facebook the best way to reach out or do you have other socials for them?

  14. #7408
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond999  [View Original Post]
    New with the hobby here in MA. Cruised around Jay's, there were a few girls. None of them seem to be working though. They stayed at the park next to Jays the whole time chatting with dudes. How do you guys even pick up?
    Where did you hobby at before and how was it different than MA.

  15. #7407
    Anybody want to see the pic of the new girl inbox me because I can't post pics anymore, there's a spot off school street where some slutboxes hang but I'm sure you probably know that spot. And there is a spot right across from the park sum senior citizens host street walkers in that boarding home some guys I have seen hosting weathered slutboxhores sometimes I just park right there and listen to music in the car. You're sure to see a slutboxhore eventually.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape