Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 18565
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17650

    Massage BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    I'm in dayton but willing to travel and was wondering if any mongers knew of a place that does massage and allows BBFS. I know I know about the health risk but rubbers really make it hard for me to pop. So just curious.
    Best option is Rosie Palmers. Otherwise, no. None.

  2. #17649

    Star Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda492  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking of making a visit to Star Spa. I was not able to find any reports on this place. Can anyone fill me in on what I can expect?

    Thanks.
    I have visited Star Spa 4 times in the past 4 or 5 months with mixed results. The first two times back in late summer I received no extras and the provider was very unenthusiastic and spent time answering her phone during our half hour session. I decided to try it again in November and had a decent massage with standard ending. Got some tit action on one visit and she was an attractive gal.

  3. #17648

    I would suggest

    Reading back through the posts to find your answer. There are eyes and ears on the board just like Dayton. The posts for services already exist. Not trying to be a jack*ss just pointing out the obvious. Search and you shall find. You may also find what you are looking for by looking through STG ads.

    Good luck to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    I'm in dayton but willing to travel and was wondering if any mongers knew of a place that does massage and allows BBFS. I know I know about the health risk but rubbers really make it hard for me to pop. So just curious.

  4. #17647

    Any massage place do BBFS

    I'm in dayton but willing to travel and was wondering if any mongers knew of a place that does massage and allows BBFS. I know I know about the health risk but rubbers really make it hard for me to pop. So just curious.

  5. #17646

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Carew2112  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to the moon recently. Some of you need some better situatonal awareness. A fellow monger walked in during my massage and was loud the entire time he was in there. It was clear he was regular with the way he was acting. He moaned the entire time he was getting massaged. Then when it was time for the final act, the moaning / borderline screaming REALLY started. Do you know how hard it is to keep a boner up while you listen to a fat old guy squeal like a pig? Well I do.

    Luckily his ending only took about a minute. He loudly exclaimed "THAT WAS A GOOD ONE". Then he got up and immediately got dressed and left. After he left, my visit was great. Good massage / tease plus 2 pops. Always a plus.
    OK, "fat old guy squeal like a pig" makes me think of Ned Beatty in "Deliverance. " And after reading that, I may be permanently soft, or just permanently laughing, if I ever try the AMP thing.

  6. #17645

    Star Spa

    I am thinking of making a visit to Star Spa. I was not able to find any reports on this place. Can anyone fill me in on what I can expect?

    Thanks.

  7. #17644

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by NonEssential  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing in Dayton at all I've had recent mediocre experiences at both places in Troy. Just not worth it any more. So I'm looking South, but not too far and not too busy.

    I remember discusion about two places right next door to each other in Fairfield. They are both still there, but you have to go back months to find any posts about either place. Maybe they are.

    UTR gems, maybe they are just crap. I will try one soon, just not sure which.
    Visited the one on the right a month or so ago. Towels not changed, lackluster massage at best with standard finish. One on the left last week. Unattractive masseuse, decent massage, standard finish. Not going back. Try Star on Galbraith.

  8. #17643
    Haven't been to CD for a long time, so nothing to add. The thinner, more mature one at AB gives a really good prostate massage if you're into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NonEssential  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing in Dayton at all I've had recent mediocre experiences at both places in Troy. Just not worth it any more. So I'm looking South, but not too far and not too busy.

    I remember discusion about two places right next door to each other in Fairfield. They are both still there, but you have to go back months to find any posts about either place. Maybe they are.

    UTR gems, maybe they are just crap. I will try one soon, just not sure which.

  9. #17642

    Zen

    I've found Zen to be a nice, closer to home, option. Better massage than Sakura but typically not as attractive as the talent at Sakura. Still reasonably attractive though IMO. I will continue to support. I'm hoping they pay their taxes and stick around.

  10. #17641

    AB or CD?

    There's nothing in Dayton at all I've had recent mediocre experiences at both places in Troy. Just not worth it any more. So I'm looking South, but not too far and not too busy.

    I remember discusion about two places right next door to each other in Fairfield. They are both still there, but you have to go back months to find any posts about either place. Maybe they are.

    UTR gems, maybe they are just crap. I will try one soon, just not sure which.

  11. #17640

    You are asking way too much

    Wait, you expect animals to walk in not acting like they own the place, yelling out the girl's name that you are currently with and not moan like they are starring in a Debbie does Dallas 1980's porn video? Good luck with that. I understand where you are coming from. Been there done that or should I say heard that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carew2112  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to the moon recently. Some of you need some better situatonal awareness. A fellow monger walked in during my massage and was loud the entire time he was in there. It was clear he was regular with the way he was acting. He moaned the entire time he was getting massaged. Then when it was time for the final act, the moaning / borderline screaming REALLY started. Do you know how hard it is to keep a boner up while you listen to a fat old guy squeal like a pig? Well I do.

    Luckily his ending only took about a minute. He loudly exclaimed "THAT WAS A GOOD ONE". Then he got up and immediately got dressed and left. After he left, my visit was great. Good massage / tease plus 2 pops. Always a plus.

  12. #17639

    Guy at Moon

    Took a trip to the moon recently. Some of you need some better situatonal awareness. A fellow monger walked in during my massage and was loud the entire time he was in there. It was clear he was regular with the way he was acting. He moaned the entire time he was getting massaged. Then when it was time for the final act, the moaning / borderline screaming REALLY started. Do you know how hard it is to keep a boner up while you listen to a fat old guy squeal like a pig? Well I do.

    Luckily his ending only took about a minute. He loudly exclaimed "THAT WAS A GOOD ONE". Then he got up and immediately got dressed and left. After he left, my visit was great. Good massage / tease plus 2 pops. Always a plus.

  13. #17638

    Flower

    Buddy, they're gone, shut down for good. Multiple arrests, and bigger than just solicitation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1469  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened, but I drove by during the same timeframe and saw multiple sheriff's cars and two CSI box trucks in that strip mall. I didn't see what door they went into, but It hasn't had the "open" sign on ever since.

  14. #17637

    Flower Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a provider today that it was raided and two girls were arrested. Unless you are paying your street taxes; it is just a matter of time until the man comes for you.
    Not sure what happened, but I drove by during the same timeframe and saw multiple sheriff's cars and two CSI box trucks in that strip mall. I didn't see what door they went into, but It hasn't had the "open" sign on ever since.

  15. #17636

    Read you PMs

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Why is this so important to you? This is a pay for play forum, what do you think happened there with him? The man shared his review with what he was comfortable sharing, if you need more send him a PM. We all know what happened.
    You should read your PMs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape