Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38140

    Eva. Top1 spa

    Decided to try Eva. Showed up and she was very close to the pictures and beatiful. Went for full hour. Asked or tableshower and she took me to the shower, got it hot, then left me to shower myself. Waited a few minutes for her to come get me and I walked back to the room where she was waiting. Straight down to buisness. This was one of the most awkward experiences I have had and far from GFE. Body was rocking but overall I'd give it a 5/10 would not repeat. YMMV.

    I did see Alice and Cara plus I think Camil. All good looking gals.

  2. #38139

    Over $250 k

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Your 401 k can have $10,000 in it. How much you have in it??
    Decent amount over $250 k.

    One of the local famous girls just had $100 k+ seized from her boyfriend in cash from HSI they followed him to the house he dropped her off at and the girl didn't even seem too upset about the whole ordeal. If I lost $100 k it would be life changing. Not to them ask Charlie or some top Members they know what I'm speaking of.

  3. #38138
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    At Star Hot Spa through the end of the month.
    Fuck! I was trying to not monger until I got to Colombia but yolo.

  4. #38137

    401 k

    Your 401 k can have $10,000 in it. How much you have in it??

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Guy.

    I've fucked all the regulars in this town many times dated a few and am personal friends with several.

    Girls like Emily, Bebe, YoYo, ViVi are extremely wealthy. One drives a new Porsche Truck one drives a new Audi Truck they all love in or near Chinatown in new apartments. One of the cities all time fave girls who just got.

    Married and lives in Las Vegas showed me her checking account one time and it had more than my 401 k and I'm in my 50's.

    If you are visiting the main places discussed here these girls are doing this cause they enjoy the money some even enjoy being fucked many times a day.

    As one member just commented it is suspect girls like Emily and Cindy at SXL take several nuts a day from strange dudes really is risky and don't get me wrong I nutted in her several times myself as her first customer of the day but worried for months I was going to be ill -.

    But these girls make more than we do so don't feel bad pounding the brakes off their little asses. Nothing better than pulling your dick out a hot little spinner seeing all that pink pussy turned inside out and a rubber full of nut -.

    Merry Christmas. Keep pumping hard and Happy 2026.

  5. #38136
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    This the same Anne everyone talks about?
    The one and only. She goes back to LA at the end of the month, so she won't be working the Green Phoenix circuit any time soon. Tattooed Michelle was also working there a few days ago, but I think that she was filling in for someone else.

  6. #38135

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    At Star Hot Spa through the end of the month.
    Appreciate the info.

  7. #38134
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    At Star Hot Spa through the end of the month.
    This the same Anne everyone talks about?

  8. #38133

    New thai girl

    Mamasan text me today. New thai girl starting tomorrow. She says cute young little thick.

  9. #38132

    Anne'a Back in Town

    At Star Hot Spa through the end of the month.

  10. #38131

    Kataline fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cara or Kataline at Top 1? I just looked at their website and those two are SO my flavor!
    The images for Kataline are fake. That's a Mexican Only Fans model. More pics here: https://nudostar.tv/models/zaidferrerr/ and twitter https://x.com/zaidferrer?lang=en. Someone reviewed Cara earlier.

  11. #38130
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingHard  [View Original Post]
    To me it's always been sus why the girls at SXL allow BBFSCIP. Usually if you develop a great rapport with a girl you may get that level of service but I haven't found many that offer a blanket invite. It's weird to me idk.
    The women at SXL come off as more assimilated than most other AMP therapists. So I imagine they're all on every prep and birth control available. Which doesn't exactly make it safe, but I think they just try to set themselves apart which is kinda working since they're legendary on the scene LOL.

  12. #38129

    These Chicago Girls Are Working At Their Own Will

    Guy.

    I've fucked all the regulars in this town many times dated a few and am personal friends with several.

    Girls like Emily, Bebe, YoYo, ViVi are extremely wealthy. One drives a new Porsche Truck one drives a new Audi Truck they all love in or near Chinatown in new apartments. One of the cities all time fave girls who just got.

    Married and lives in Las Vegas showed me her checking account one time and it had more than my 401 k and I'm in my 50's.

    If you are visiting the main places discussed here these girls are doing this cause they enjoy the money some even enjoy being fucked many times a day.

    As one member just commented it is suspect girls like Emily and Cindy at SXL take several nuts a day from strange dudes really is risky and don't get me wrong I nutted in her several times myself as her first customer of the day but worried for months I was going to be ill -.

    But these girls make more than we do so don't feel bad pounding the brakes off their little asses. Nothing better than pulling your dick out a hot little spinner seeing all that pink pussy turned inside out and a rubber full of nut -.

    Merry Christmas. Keep pumping hard and Happy 2026.

  13. #38128
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    Thought you might find this interesting.

    Remember when there was a nationwide bust operation not that long ago? The news alleged that the ladies are trafficed and all the money goes back to the mob in China. After another awesome session with Emily, I asked her if she had heard about that and if there was any truth to that type of situation. She said she had heard that it exists elsewhere, but that it was not the case there at SXL. She said, "We are all free". So anyway, take that for what you will.

    Also, during my table shower I asked her what are the craziest things guys have asked her to do, like kinky stuff, etc. She said one guys likes to get his face slapped and also has her choke him out. But that was about it. Nice to know that she's open to stuff that's a bit out of the ordinary.

    Apparently she's heading back to China for a little vacation, and won't be back until early next year. Not sure if she's already left yet, but maybe.

    Anyway, enjoy guys, and stay safe out there!
    If she wasn't free, she wouldn't tell you otherwise.

    To me it's always been sus why the girls at SXL allow BBFSCIP. Usually if you develop a great rapport with a girl you may get that level of service but I haven't found many that offer a blanket invite. It's weird to me idk. Maybe they just really enjoy it but as another guy mentioned there's just certain places you avoid because the vibe is way off.

  14. #38127

    Latinas on BP and gb

    Are they the same as the message locations or do they deliver different service quality?

  15. #38126
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Don't kid yourself, a woman who is not free isn't going to tell you. Some places I steer clear of because IMO it is highly likely they are not there by choice.
    Dude this is America.

    Absolutely any of those women know they can walk outside, mention the word traffic and have an entire political system victimize then to an extent never seen before. Not a single one of them are working under any condition other than freely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape