Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 2226
-
12-22-25 08:37 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 201Olivia
Has anyone seen her recently? She's been on my to do list but never had the chance to link up. She stopped posting at the beginning of the month.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...6/663407801798
-
12-21-25 06:02 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 50Red Light Special
Anyone dreamed with her? Got comms but was too slow for my taste and bugged out. Appreciate the info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/614998852674
Stay Safe-.
Bull.
-
12-18-25 08:55 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 138She nicked my head with her tooth so I'm out of a commission until I'm healed up. I had a few lined up that I was going to report on but can't do a damn thing right now.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 12:34 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 523Mouth skills were mid
I didn't think her mouth skills were memorable. But that ass and kitty DEFINITELY. BJ was like a 3/10 I should have mentioned that sorry guys.
Originally Posted by MySiteName
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 18:42 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 41Spicy
Met up with Spicy Latina girl and pics are accurate but I think I caught her on a bad day. Started with CBJ and was about to move onto doggy but somewhat lost it and turned into little a 3/4 chub and I asked her to suck it a little more and she hit me with a "well I don't HAVE to since I already did but lay down" and that completely and utterly killed the entire mood for me I couldn't really get it back into gear so I just left. Others have had good exp w / her so don't let my review stop you but I think I just caught her on a bad day.
-
12-16-25 12:27 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 138Spicy
Honestly she couldn't get me off which was a little disappointing but she's sexy and seems pretty down to earth.
Originally Posted by QuietBoy757
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 11:58 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 95How would you rate her oral skills? I may have to check her out.
Originally Posted by Mongerfor304
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 09:46 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 138Spicy Mami
She's definitely the real deal. I tested out that mouth skin but I'm going to double back to see what them backshots are hitting on.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 01:25 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 523Spicy Mami
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/673802307712
I'm glad I went to see her. Comms were easy. Room was very Type A clean. Nice comfortable environment. Felt relaxed. She is very cute. Pics are spot on they just make her seem taller than she is. I can't splurge all details because of bad history with people from forum messing up a good thing I have going. But 100 qv is well worth it. This girl is a latina dream honestly. Seasoned gents who have been reading my posts know what I like and she happily / easily met every ask I had. Don't go messin this one up guys.
-
12-07-25 12:10 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 138Bbj
I hit her up before and she said uncle ben was needed for a bbj cim but I called an audible and went to an AMP instead. I still may try her to see if she'll catch the kids without a raincoat.
Originally Posted by LuvNHookers
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 07:57 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 266I think he meant this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/547160636994
Originally Posted by TodayPrice
[View Original Post]
She lists CIM but not BBBJ. I don't think CIM should count unless it's BBBJ. I don't just want to finish there. If I want to CIM it's because I want her to gargle mayonnaise.
-
12-05-25 17:28 #2005Regular Member

Posts: 15Your link didn't work. I don't see a post from her double. Haven't seen one in days as she doesn't post much. At least not in the last year.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 12:05 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 523Thanks is this the other friend?
Thanks! Is this her friend? I actually get responds from her but still haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by TodayPrice
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/988499070363
Hoping somebody can let us know if this one does BBBJ possibly.
-
12-04-25 23:01 #2003Regular Member

Posts: 15Latin Mami
Her post usually are the same but different pictures sometimes. She does doubles sometimes but as you can see, no do's and don'ts.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
I seen her friend. Latin Mami doesn't do BBBJ. Other than that, no other info but she is real.
-
12-03-25 10:57 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 480Across the water take 2
Had an itch to scratch decided on a quick dream. In my dream was looking for a nice BBBJ and she didn't disapoint. Pics are dated but effort was there. Cim and awoke from my dream damage 3 jacksons. Time well spent. Again time to get the prices back down. Enjoy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...7/630196974135
Still looking for a good throat monster if anyone has a good recomendation please msg me.









Reply With Quote




