Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29080
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/212397475075

    I want to try but 90 for a qv?? Is it worth it.
    She is the size of a house, no way that woman only weighs 190 lbs! What the Heck is it with all these fat chics anymore, might as well go hobbying at Hot Topic!

  2. #29079

    Erykah

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Uhhhh, I don't think that's Erykah. Is it?

    I was talking about this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/961898238560.
    Yes, thank you. You're correct. My bad.

  3. #29078

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/212397475075

    I want to try but 90 for a qv?? Is it worth it.

  4. #29077
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    You pay them to leave, or in the case of an incall, for you to get your ass outa there.
    I think you pay them to have sex with you.

  5. #29076

    Erykah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/961898238560

    This is the link to Erykah and she is GFE. Great visit last week.

  6. #29075
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    You got to do your research. Olivia has not had consistently good reviews here, including from me. She's always been exactly how you describe except for one guy, if I recall, who felt she was "gorgeous". LOL. She's been checked out from day 1 and is a zombie. I also don't understand this "I won't do QV thing". First, you can get all you describe in a QV. The girl has to like you and maybe that's harder for some, sure. I get that. But if she does and you're cool, clean, well kept, she'll usually let you enjoy your time as long as there's an understanding up front about what kind of session it is. I can't think of a single girl in this area who's worth more than 140 for anything. What, are you going to hang out and have a smoke in bed? Talk about grocery prices? You're there to fuck and unless you're filming a porno, you're not going to fuck for 30 or 50 minutes. You're going to fuck for 15 and get your ass out of there and get back to your life. That's why they ain't girlfriends. Otherwise, you're just driving up GPS and prices for everyone else. Let me add to this long one (sorry), that it matters if they're present and you feel a connection. It really does. If they've got attitude and don't get anything about how guys think, it's going to suck. But you can't expect it to not be transactional for them to a degree too. Nature of it.
    You pay them to leave, or in the case of an incall, for you to get your ass outa there. And 140 for a qv, oh hell no. Ain't happening. My top limit is 80 and most of the time I get it for cheaper, not skanks either but not top of the line either. As usual, YMMV!!

  7. #29074

    Erykah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/961898238560

    This is the link to Erykah and she is GFE. Great visit last week.

  8. #29073

    Nicole parker

    Yes. I asked before about her and she still one I think about. I guess what stops. Me. Is she post so much about being a swinger. Pics at swinger parties. A lot with a few same. Ladies and guys. Also one of the cup jane girls. Pics at the House. Then her massage page is sky high. Lots of sex on her onlyfans. Makes. Me. Think seeing her is to. Help. Pay for her travels and. Fun times. Is that really worth it. Anyone. Met by massage appt and felt like ahe treated you like a swinger freind.

    Prob not.

  9. #29072
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    You got to do your research. Olivia has not had consistently good reviews here, including from me. She's always been exactly how you describe except for one guy, if I recall, who felt she was "gorgeous". LOL. She's been checked out from day 1 and is a zombie. I also don't understand this "I won't do QV thing". First, you can get all you describe in a QV. The girl has to like you and maybe that's harder for some, sure. I get that. But if she does and you're cool, clean, well kept, she'll usually let you enjoy your time as long as there's an understanding up front about what kind of session it is. I can't think of a single girl in this area who's worth more than 140 for anything. What, are you going to hang out and have a smoke in bed? Talk about grocery prices? You're there to fuck and unless you're filming a porno, you're not going to fuck for 30 or 50 minutes. You're going to fuck for 15 and get your ass out of there and get back to your life. That's why they ain't girlfriends. Otherwise, you're just driving up GPS and prices for everyone else. Let me add to this long one (sorry), that it matters if they're present and you feel a connection. It really does. If they've got attitude and don't get anything about how guys think, it's going to suck. But you can't expect it to not be transactional for them to a degree too. Nature of it.
    Not everyone wants the same stuff as you, man. I do almost always hr visits cause I actually do like a bit of small talk in the middle, and I also go for msog. Not everyone wants to come in, cum and go immediately. To me, personally, that's a waste of hard earned green.

  10. #29071

    I think that's the wrong URL for Erykah?

    Uhhhh, I don't think that's Erykah. Is it?

    I was talking about this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/961898238560.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...o/606894878132

    Let us know how it went. She has many good reviews.

  11. #29070

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pics in case page disappears. If somebody has had a positive experience, you can let us know.
    Yes, she keeps saying that she's different but I don't think that getting to meet her should be an Indiana Jones journey LOL.

  12. #29069

    Erykah

    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    Contact info?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...o/606894878132

    Let us know how it went. She has many good reviews.

  13. #29068

    Rachel SW Raleigh pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet her too and she gave me alot of grief. I decided she wasn't worth my time.
    Pics in case page disappears. If somebody has had a positive experience, you can let us know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ecd6f6f896b764453301289540d6376_f.jpg‎   9dfa974e61ba0063717b2242465547f2_f.jpg‎   73676cd2b7e4d93135b04bd3a7c0d0a6_f.jpg‎   4407379d56d2c43afbf9269d6dcdeb7a_f.jpg‎  

  14. #29067
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Go see Erykah. She'll make you think that you're actually dating. Thank me later.
    And read her add: Nothing more than 80 means 80.

  15. #29066
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    So, yeah, I do agree; BBBJ is a must, and 200 for a QV does feel kind of high. But maybe not for a half hour (to be fair, I usually don't do the whole QV thing, too likely to be rushed / feel overly transactional). I usually end up doing at least a half, often an hour. Though with pricing these days, that's becoming less likely. I mean, you got to be pretty damn smokin' hot for $5 bills an hour, and at that rate I'm honestly assuming (hoping, I guess) that there's going to be LOTS of foreplay, kissing, DATY, stripper sliding, teasing, BBBJ before we get to the main event.

    And as to your list of experiences, yeeee-up, been there recently. Went and saw Olivia who has had I think mostly good reviews overall over several years, but man. WAY too mechanical and checked-out for me. No eye contact, no CG ride. Head was good, doggy was nice, mish was good but. Man, not worth repeating for me.

    Realizing in my "old age" that things like eye contact, coherence, kissing, BBBJ (slow and sensual, not jackhammer and sloppy), some conversation, even a modicum of connection, and not feeling like a number or transaction are the big deals for me..
    You got to do your research. Olivia has not had consistently good reviews here, including from me. She's always been exactly how you describe except for one guy, if I recall, who felt she was "gorgeous". LOL. She's been checked out from day 1 and is a zombie. I also don't understand this "I won't do QV thing". First, you can get all you describe in a QV. The girl has to like you and maybe that's harder for some, sure. I get that. But if she does and you're cool, clean, well kept, she'll usually let you enjoy your time as long as there's an understanding up front about what kind of session it is. I can't think of a single girl in this area who's worth more than 140 for anything. What, are you going to hang out and have a smoke in bed? Talk about grocery prices? You're there to fuck and unless you're filming a porno, you're not going to fuck for 30 or 50 minutes. You're going to fuck for 15 and get your ass out of there and get back to your life. That's why they ain't girlfriends. Otherwise, you're just driving up GPS and prices for everyone else. Let me add to this long one (sorry), that it matters if they're present and you feel a connection. It really does. If they've got attitude and don't get anything about how guys think, it's going to suck. But you can't expect it to not be transactional for them to a degree too. Nature of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape