Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 44189
-
12-20-25 12:54 #41744Senior Member

Posts: 513Gg
I was set to visit GG this week but OA Emma texted me with new lineup. I hadn't visit for over two weeks and it's the first time she texted me to come visit and I give in. I plan on GG visit early next week to see if this place is my plan B from OA when nothing available.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 12:44 #41743Senior Member

Posts: 870Besides Peach
Any other providers offer A more expanding (BBFU) menu like Peach? I'm not TO sure if peach is the right candidate, she gets down WITH A GOOD SERVICE, I CAN ASSURE THAT. Just worried about the miles she's put on that body.
-
12-20-25 11:33 #41742Senior Member

Posts: 334Is Sasha a small woman, looks like she's in her late fifties possible early 60's? When was she at SH, the one on magnolia?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 11:28 #41741Senior Member

Posts: 334I was there too, they were great although tips were too high.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 11:26 #41740Senior Member

Posts: 334Since it was a surprise, did you pay house fee for two?
Originally Posted by MMacFly
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 04:59 #41739Senior Member

Posts: 2588 Skin with Candy
It actually might be mission impossible for me to get a repeat here. Was hoping for Sophie again as she was such a sweetheart or maybe magically Asa somehow but nope.
Flipped a coin on a girl named Candy this time, which seemed to match her well once we got going. Pretty small girl like all my previous experiences here, seems to be the trend here. She put the work in for a very sloppy BBBJ, attempted to DT but couldn't get the full length in her mouth. Bounces real well in ACG, and took it well when I railed her from the bottom. My favorite again is standing mish with their legs together, the moment her legs went together and I slid in, I could feel her kitty tense up and give some amazing friction while I pumped her deep. She moaned, tried to pull away, but once I was in her little gumball slot machine, I was just plowing away bottoming out. Eventually found her spot, and what a sweet treat she became fucking me back hard and relentlessly until I popped deep inside. She just laid there amazed and all cute and cuddly afterwards, no massage she just held me and shared many kisses. Made my way out, saw Diana again, and she mentioned how loud we were LOL.
TLDR.
Unfortunately no Sophie, no Asa, flipped the coin between Candy and Diana, hit Candy. Sweet little treat she is.
Late 20's, 5 ft, petite build, C's, blonde-ish hair, no tattoos, shaved kitty, sweet attentive girl, plow her with her legs together for sweet treats.
DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS.
Face: 3.5.
Body: 4.
Personality: 4.
Service: 4.5.
-
12-20-25 00:16 #41738Senior Member

Posts: 513OA Elly
P: None but pretty irl with cute dimples. MMS Emma was very nice as usual.
L: GND petite spinner. Very pretty, 5'2" 98 lb with beautiful natural C's and soft gumdrop when erected. Mid length straight blk hair cute face with full lips. In my eyes she's easy 8. 5.
E: Ok english didn't needed for me as we communicate well in Chinese.
A: Friendly and talkative. Great personality with excellent attitude.
S: Elly came in wearing a low cut one piece mini dress looking sexy. Didn't get the couch room, oh well. She helped me undress as I was getting her tips and my hat. She laughed and said TY. Left and came back as I was standing next to the table we hugged and I picked her up and held her for a while and that my estimation of her weight. She said massage, I replied later. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we lfk to dfk. I sat on the edge of the table getting ready for BBBJ but she decided to climb onto the table for a sideways BBBJ and the view was excellent minus the hands. We transition into 69 , she's not completely clean shaven and she is receptive during daty. Her BBBJ was getting really good, no hand sloppy dt. I got a glimpse of her taking it all in almost make me finish. Had to pull her off stood up, she put the hat on and I wanted mish because I really like her looks. She not snug fit but if you go deep inside her that where the magic happens, feels really good and she really like deep pounding. During mish she looks at me and turns her head sideways showing her necklines was my highlight with her arm up playing with her hair like a model posing. I couldn't take it anymore and I really want to see her in K9 as I lifted one leg over my head and turned her into standing doggy with one leg on the table closer to the giant mirror in the corner. Solid K9 for 5 minutes holding her hips. I slow down still inside her and whisper CIM but she wasn't done with me and said continue so I did for another five minutes deep inside and unloaded. Stayed inside her for a while, after I pulled out she was still in the same position for bit then curled up onto the bed as I was laying next to her. We were chatting laying down facing each other's and I asked about her flower tattoo, she said she got when she was younger, she told me she in her late twenties now. I really enjoyed the session with her, this is YMMV is all I'm going to tell you.
E: 60 hf / 160 tips.
Repeat definitely and she's here until the end of this month.
Rim: She offered but I'm not into that.
BBBJ / BLS: 5/5 no hands DT.
CFS: 4/5.
GFE: 5/5.
-
12-19-25 22:00 #41737Senior Member

Posts: 436Went to Garden today, got Eva? I couldn't understand, but her English is limited. She was a wild one amd was down for anything. Lots if DFK, TUMA, BBBJ, etc. Her menu is pretty large.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
Paid the $70 to house, $150 donate.
Then Peach came in half way through gave her $100. Het memu seems very limited, she wouldn't allow me yo do much. But the. Again I wasnt into her. I really enjoyed Eva, again I think k that's what she said. She had natural C, long dark hair, about 5'3" , petite body, about tje same size as Peach. But Eva personality amd menu was right down my alley.
Anyways good time and I would repeat just with Eva.
-
12-19-25 21:52 #41736Senior Member

Posts: 895Over 100 posts about Peach
I looked though the first 40 or so, all seem to reference Peach in some way.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
You can use the forum's search function and find probably more than you want to know.
-
12-19-25 21:09 #41735Senior Member

Posts: 39Tustin
Oh that sounds interesting. I've been to many in Tustin. I am curious about this one.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 20:36 #41734Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Slice of delight
Angela is one of them exotic ones, but I told you ths way back in November bud. The 2 new shops that popped on the market, this one is the one most suttle and not rushed services, compare to the larger shops that can offer orgys and special services. I low key go there sometimes between my OA visits.
Originally Posted by JerrySmi123
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 20:09 #41733Senior Member

Posts: 1377I had your last week. I remember breaking her in at SH. She would slip on that little nighty.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 18:14 #41732Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Interesting review. Got to go check out this cute little flower on her chest you mentioned next time I am there.
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 15:53 #41731Senior Member

Posts: 648Happy Sasha
I'm sure I'm a little late in the game but I saw Sasha, formerly of My Happy Feet, Lucky Spa and a few other places. I went upstairs on Bolsa at Angel. She was just as exuberant to see me, as ever. The place has cleaned up. No longer dark and suspicious of being dirty. Sasha's body is still holding up. Her natural rack may not be gigantic but they are big enough to play with and they do jostle around. Kinda rare among Chinese providers. I really appreciated that she started up with some upgraded massage skills. The vigorous rub plus the teasing really got me ready for the next step. This girl loves that part. Suited up for some play like the old days at My Happy. She's been in the biz for a few years, now, and she still gives a strong performance. At finish, she unwrapped, cleaned and provided me with a hot towel. With still time enough for a foot massage.
-
12-19-25 15:08 #41730Senior Member

Posts: 100Peach Menu
BBFS, BB Greek, Nuru afiak.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
I have only done a CFS double with her. She's a pro and fun and takes pride in her work / cleanliness I'm just personally not going down that road. The Nuru sounds fun but price point was just a little rich at 2+. She says she gets it when she goes to Japan and brings back so its the good stuff.










Reply With Quote






