Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 30790
-
12-22-25 15:12 #29095Senior Member

Posts: 409Really?
At $350 hr? Really?
Originally Posted by Mcontact
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
12-22-25 01:23 #29094Senior Member

Posts: 67Haven't seen them but I've seen hotter girls on SA bare overnight for 600. All the fun is in the amateur leagues. Pros you a pay a premium and get a rule list. Yawn. I'll take a college student willing to do anything for a couple bucks, you guys have fun though.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 22:34 #29093Senior Member

Posts: 26I've seen Jassi before. Pictures are accurate. She's a tall girl, at least 5'10/11. She does have tons of tattoos, and she has a place on the Northern end of Capital. Nice girl and tries to please, but I will say that she opens up more the more you see her. At least my experience showed the first session was a little distant, but that changes the second and third time.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 22:34 #29092Senior Member

Posts: 35Ryllie's mom
I've not seen her mom (she's kind of pricey); I Googled the number in the mom's ad and it shows she was reviewed one time (in April) on ThE otheR site. The review was decent enough, indicating to me she's a nice person to be with. But it was a CBJ which coupled with her price doesn't get me overly excited in seeing her. Of course she might be open to more; I haven't talked with her so I don't know.
Originally Posted by SportsFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 22:22 #29091Senior Member

Posts: 174Anything in this one. Didn't see anything in search.
https://tryst.link/escort/jassi
-
12-21-25 15:39 #29090Regular Member

Posts: 25UTR at the airport
Got a chance to meet her couple of days back. Setup was nice and easy. Standard hotel near Airport, typically the asian hub. She doesn't offer incall, seems she is sharing the room with someone else. Booked a room in the same hotel and met at the elevator in no time after asking her to come over and meet.
She is thick, however not so much that I couldn't hold on to. But not a spinner of any kind. Service was ok, started with BBBJ and went over to MISH. She tries her best to make you feel inside.
Originally Posted by RaleighR
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 14:19 #29089Senior Member

Posts: 80$300 HH and everything covered? Damn.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 08:17 #29088Senior Member

Posts: 279Rylie
Rylie is pretty cool. Her prices are pretty good considering it was a lot more I'm sure when she worked at the Chicken Ranch. I'm also curious about her mom and if anyone has booked her.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 17:51 #29087Senior Member

Posts: 66I managed to see Rylie without screening or a deposit.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 17:41 #29086Senior Member

Posts: 38Petite, Fun Size Cutie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/926114691535
I had another go with her a few days ago. She's a winner for me. I hope she moves to a new incall soon.
-
12-20-25 16:13 #29085Senior Member

Posts: 107Screening and deposit required makes it a no for me. Did Rylie also require those?
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 14:02 #29084Senior Member

Posts: 66Daughter / Mother
Recently I had a dream with Rylie Grey. Spinner, mid-20's, tight body, great personality, everything covered. Feeling tempted to schedule a dream with her mom. Anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey4u
https://tryst.link/escort/loraliegrey
-
12-20-25 12:54 #29083Senior Member

Posts: 214Clarisse
Anyone seen this one? Looks too good to be true but the fact that all her pictures are taken in a hotel room gives me hope.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/198656392
-
12-20-25 12:08 #29082Senior Member

Posts: 1710Right. To spend 200 and hang out with these girls is a strange thing to do, especially with most of the girls in the area.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
Also, since I said something that irritated Admin back in like 2011, and can't edit my posts, about Olivia, I mis-typed: Meant to say bad. She's always been bad, not good. And with Erykah, no less than 80 means 80.
-
12-20-25 10:28 #29081Senior Member

Posts: 121QV vs HR
Totally agree. I do hour visits as providers will always give higher priority and better treatment than with shorter sessions. I always do MSOG and with the exception of a few minutes in between rounds, the action is nonstop and my regulars are totally cool with that. But then again I'm not seeing the girls on STG and listcrawler who have track marks, dirty feet, stay in fleabag motels and keep you waiting in the parking lot. That used to be me but at 50 I'm too old for that shit. Guys who do this weekly need to keep their per visit expense lower or else this can be quite expensive and I get that. But I'd rather pay up for a good session that's unrushed where I get better service in return.
Originally Posted by SlightlyBright
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



