Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23689
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    She is staying at the motel on Neb / Busch.

    Hey Pu $$ylicker, you Pm'ed me for her # but your inbox is full.

    Bella is eagerly awaiting her regulars. Hit me up if you're a contributing member of the board.
    I saw her this morning on Nebraska near bougainvillea. I gave her back her purse and phone, no time to date.

  2. #23688

    Florida Ave. Slim Snow Fatty

    Where did this one go?

    Sometimes a PITA. Other times the best fuck on and. Florida Ave. She was always decent enough looking and something about the nerdy glasses look worked for me. I also have a thing for tall slim snowbunnys with little tits. Her bent over with those long slim legs and bubble fat ass drove me nuts. Crazy how much the menu with this one opened over just a few days. I just knew the #2 was about to make itself available before we lost contact.

    We met up a few weeks after this session and naturally my phone was dead on the day that I perhaps left my biggest load ever leaking slowly out of her after some dedicated backshots. She looked at me and laughed saying "we never discussed that".

    - sorry. My bad.

    Lots of fun throatpies with this one. "Missed" would be an exaggeration. Fuck though. When she was on she was on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99.png‎   100.jpg‎   200.jpg‎   300.jpg‎   400.jpg‎  

    500.jpg‎   600.jpg‎  

  3. #23687

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again today, she was found further north by Bougainvillea this time.
    She is staying at the motel on Neb / Busch.

    Hey Pu $$ylicker, you Pm'ed me for her # but your inbox is full.

    Bella is eagerly awaiting her regulars. Hit me up if you're a contributing member of the board.

  4. #23686
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx1251  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few. Early evenings, they tend to be in front of the trailer park on Nebraska or the side streets where the liquor store is closer to Fletcher. I picked up one who was mid 30's blonde and decent. Name was Lisa -- good service, wouldn't let me take her pic.

    Another who I was about to picked up was April or Abby. Couldn't understand her. Once she got in the car, the odor hit me and I ended up dropping her off at Circle K. She's early 40's, skinny with some tats on her arms.

    I tend to drive up and down Nebraska from Skipper to Busch. Its all hit or miss these days.
    Its a hit or miss on the times and days. I've been through usually mornings 8-10 a and see some one day and none the next day. I'll see some 4-6 p some days and none the next. I'll see some 8 p-1 a some days and none the next.

    I find the most between 109th and Busch on Nebraska and then between the river and Hillsborough. Again, some days I can see 5-7 between Hillsborough and Fowler, other days not a damned thing.

  5. #23685
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on that area a long time ago. Any other girls ever seem up there nowadays?
    I've seen a few. Early evenings, they tend to be in front of the trailer park on Nebraska or the side streets where the liquor store is closer to Fletcher. I picked up one who was mid 30's blonde and decent. Name was Lisa -- good service, wouldn't let me take her pic.

    Another who I was about to picked up was April or Abby. Couldn't understand her. Once she got in the car, the odor hit me and I ended up dropping her off at Circle K. She's early 40's, skinny with some tats on her arms.

    I tend to drive up and down Nebraska from Skipper to Busch. Its all hit or miss these days.

  6. #23684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Has a new # for those interested. Well for those who post useful intel I should clarify!! Lmao.
    Saw her again today, she was found further north by Bougainvillea this time.

  7. #23683

    Bella

    Has a new # for those interested. Well for those who post useful intel I should clarify!! Lmao.

  8. #23682

    Arach check your DMs

    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple of her photos, apparently they didn't post with the original post.
    Arach,. Check your DMs, brother.

  9. #23681
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her walking on Nebraska around 10 am today (Monday). She left her room because the black mold was making her sick. She said she was in a car accident, her face looked beat up. She didn't have anything warm to wear or any socks so I gave her some, as well as some baby batter.
    She left her apple phone in my vehicle. If someone sees her, please tell her I'd like to get her phone back to her. Thanks!

  10. #23680
    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is looking for pink haired Diamond. DM me.
    Saw her yesterday by Busch /22nd st. Is she in that area now?

  11. #23679

    Bella

    I saw her walking on Nebraska around 10 am today (Monday). She left her room because the black mold was making her sick. She said she was in a car accident, her face looked beat up. She didn't have anything warm to wear or any socks so I gave her some, as well as some baby batter.

  12. #23678
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJon21  [View Original Post]
    I wish her the best if she is truly trying to make an honest go of that and if not and she remembers my number maybe I'll get a call. It would be great but I'm not holding my breath. I haven't been in the scene for a few months. I have a few friends now so now worries. From what I've seen and read, things are dying out in the old areas.
    It's bad out there, man. I'm taking a break from the streets myself and sticking to escorts, AMPs and shop girls. It's the waste of time driving around and coming up empty that does it for me. And diamonds in the rough are really hard to come by now.

  13. #23677
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on that area a long time ago. Any other girls ever seem up there nowadays?
    Same. Rarely anyone out there. Most have moved on and its all Mexicans in the area.

  14. #23676
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    The judge recently sent her to a rehab center in Riverview. She might still be in there.
    I wish her the best if she is truly trying to make an honest go of that and if not and she remembers my number maybe I'll get a call. It would be great but I'm not holding my breath. I haven't been in the scene for a few months. I have a few friends now so now worries. From what I've seen and read, things are dying out in the old areas.

  15. #23675
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx1251  [View Original Post]
    Found an older WSW walking Nebraska by the salvation army store. She's not a looker, but she makes up for it with actual enthusiasm and effort. She will do what you want for however long you want. Not only does she not complain, she works hard to take care of you. Gives full access to roam, will even get naked if you want. Usual SW rate. I've seen her several times now -- she struggles with her phone. Its stolen, lost, etc. All the time. She constantly changes her number. So getting to her is hit or miss, but she seems to be walking on Nebraska between Fletcher & Skipper at different hours of the day. Good luck.
    I gave up on that area a long time ago. Any other girls ever seem up there nowadays?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape