Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 14587
-
12-21-25 18:27 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 53Honey Bee
Are there different rates for services. Just looking for BBBJ so $$ to me from Orlando is the whole room and kitchen sink
.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 16:22 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 25Maybe now she's not, but definitely ripped me off when she was staying by Page Field a couple of years ago. She started in Lehigh then was with a guy and she only did car appointments. The last time I saw her she came into the car and when she took my money (because I had seen her before), she quickly takes a phone call and got out of the car to go check what's going on. Maybe she's cleaned up her act, but she was definitely ripping people off in the recent past.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 10:17 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 909Definitely have to Jump in here
She is not a RIP OFF in any way shape or form. Like Cape said nice house really meticulous and greats you at the door and takes you to her room. Nice big king size bed and own bathroom. She has a very nice disposition about her and makes you feel very comfortable with the small talk and then to the BBBJ. She is some what thick around the middle and really big tits. But delivers a BBBJ and really hands free and deep throat. She loves what she does, and for the price she charges its a BANG for the buck. Easy to connect with and park right in the driveway. I do recommend and definitely will repeat, as you guys who love BBBJ don't miss out on this one. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 22:14 #13054Regular Member

Posts: 18Honey Bee
Called earlier this week inquiring about an appointment with Mia. Was told none needed just come when ready. So I finished dinner at Hooters and made my way across the street. Mia is a short cute Cuban girl with not alot of English or massage skills. Overal a decent experience and I will go back when I feel the urge. I left $$ lighter including tip for 30 minute visit.
-
12-20-25 16:23 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 406Omfg
I want to titty fuck this one then stick my cock between those big ass cheeks so bad its killing me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...y/000758827165
-
12-19-25 12:32 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 74Fat Latina
I took one for the team and went to see a provider, but she was difficult from the start. She appeared to be a germaphobe. When I touched the condom, she treated it as contaminated and immediately replaced it.
She was pleasant at first and led me to her room. It contained only three items: a ring light, an armchair without a cushion, and a broken mirror. The apartment was dark and barely furnished, giving the impression of a temporary or neglected space.
She was not classically beautiful. She was overweight, with visible stretch marks across her body, which stood out under the harsh lighting. In our earlier conversation, she had asked for $$$ but offered a discount. Since the location was close to work, I agreed.
She put on the condom and began oral. She positioned herself on the floor and later shifted in a way that suggested she expected penetration. There was no bed. I wasn't willing to get down on the floor. If one pays, comfort matters. I didn't want rug burns or bruised knees, so I told her I only wanted the oral.
She rushed me to finish. She said my time was almost up and set a six-minute timer, which never expired. She seemed paranoid and told me not to move, as if she thought I would rummage through her sparse belongings.
She told me to leave. I put my pants on quickly and walked out. I didn't finish. She appeared annoyed and said nothing. I thanked her repeatedly. I just wanted the moment to be over. I didn't want to escalate.
-
12-19-25 08:20 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 195Blowjob
I recently saw her. After talking to her and finding out she doesn't allow daty I opted for the blowjob. She was literally 3 min away from me here in the Cape and I was really in need. After talking to her and finding out she doesn't do daty I opted for a blowjob which was 60. I arrived to an immaculate house and she led me to her room. She's not a looker from most standards but I found a cuteness about her. A little thick around the middle and a thick ass. She was very pleasant and made good small talk to break the ice. She told me to get comfortable which I did. She is definitely nqns and loves cum. She gave a fantastic hands free BBBJ and I enjoyed it. No upcharge, no rip off. I do recommend the BJ, more if you like this build of a girl. I personally would have opted for FS if she allowed daty. She says she don't need daty she gets off on sucking cock. Overall definitely worth the try on the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Jj2549
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 06:02 #13050Regular Member

Posts: 14Rip off
I second that. She is ripoff. Go at your own risk.
Originally Posted by Jj2549
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 22:44 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 158Blowjob
She is not a rip off at all. She is one of those that does not seem to fit the mold of escort. She does give a great blowjob but just not very attractive to me. Give it a try and see what you think.
Originally Posted by Blazer11
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 22:03 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 72Not a rip off
There are definitely better options but she's legit and not a rip off. She's cheap asf.
Originally Posted by Blazer11
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 17:50 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 40Don't do it. Rip off alert!!
Originally Posted by Jj2549
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 17:27 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 53Pricing for HoneyBees
What are they charging over there for the services they are providing. Will be in the area at the end of the month so scouting ahead of time. The lineup they have looks gorgeous.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 16:47 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 406If you like black girls
I told a story awhile back about going to the wrong hotel. Well. It was very early morning. I went to the wrong hotel. Knocked on wrong door this one answered. More Jamaican than AA. I was there she was inviting me in soooo. Now. She was new at this at the time I got her on the cheap. But OMG best sloppiness BBBJ ever. She got down on her knees was very vocal. Young girl 20 then I think. Ended up fucking her doggie BB. At that moment things just became so surreal. I was thinking now I just met this girl 10 minutes ago now I'm fucking the almighty shit out of her. I came so far up in her stayed hard kept fucking. I mean she has a really pretty face but nothing special about her body besides she can take a good fucking. I shot 3 loads up inside her for me that's unprecedented. Now I'm certain your not going to get her at the donation I did but she the real deal.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...o/513936590365
-
12-18-25 15:55 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 141Blowjob
Tampa monger here who is getting to the Ft Myers area more because of work. Looking to go see this one as I love a good bbbjnsnq and am curious as to if anyone has seen her. Just my type with the big titties and supposedly swallow. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks JJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/244911487559
-
12-18-25 14:52 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 183Kodi rip off artist
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/605789626318
Gentleman be careful she has a very dangerous dog if you're new in town she has been ripping people off for the last 6 or 8 months. I seen her for many years then everything changed.










Reply With Quote





